$4,400,000$4,400,000
RD
UFA - 6
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$1,250,000$1,250,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LD
RFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 6, 2021 at 12:43 p.m.
Banned
I think ZAR is on his way out.
There are only so many roster spots. Someone has to go so someone else can come in. That's all there is to that.
You got guys like Poulin and OConnor who will probably be fighting for spots next year. OConnor is too good of a player to sit in the AHL. He's a PPG player down there. Given he was a rookie this year, but his inexperience and nerves is really the only thing that held him back. He's going to be a good bottom 6 player in the NHL. He also adds a bit more size.
Even if they lose one of McCann or Zucker, they still don't really have room due to Poulin.
You got issues on the bottom of this roster where you got a lot of guys chomping at the bit and at some point they are gonna get ice time.
ZAR has been a good player, but sell high. They already have the replacement.
Blynasty liked this.
May 7, 2021 at 8:41 a.m.
Quoting: pharrow
I think ZAR is on his way out.
There are only so many roster spots. Someone has to go so someone else can come in. That's all there is to that.
You got guys like Poulin and OConnor who will probably be fighting for spots next year. OConnor is too good of a player to sit in the AHL. He's a PPG player down there. Given he was a rookie this year, but his inexperience and nerves is really the only thing that held him back. He's going to be a good bottom 6 player in the NHL. He also adds a bit more size.
Even if they lose one of McCann or Zucker, they still don't really have room due to Poulin.
You got issues on the bottom of this roster where you got a lot of guys chomping at the bit and at some point they are gonna get ice time.
ZAR has been a good player, but sell high. They already have the replacement.

When are people gonna get sick of you saying the Penguins are dumb enough to lose McCann? They aren’t gonna leave him unprotected dude. Just won’t happen.
GuentzelvaniaUSA liked this.
May 7, 2021 at 9:24 a.m.
Pengweenies
Quoting: Grusofsky96
When are people gonna get sick of you saying the Penguins are dumb enough to lose McCann? They aren’t gonna leave him unprotected dude. Just won’t happen.

He’s a troll. He literally made a celebratory post when Erod got injured which is gross and embarrassing
May 7, 2021 at 12:26 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: GuentzelvaniaUSA
He’s a troll. He literally made a celebratory post when Erod got injured which is gross and embarrassing

what's embarrassing is you wanting to start him in the playoffs
May 7, 2021 at 6:10 p.m.
Pengweenies
what's embarrassing is you wanting to start him in the playoffs

I don’t understand why your so thick brained on this. I don’t want him in the lineup over gaudreau but that doesn’t mean I celebrate him being injured. Conflating those two things is stupid. It’s actually so low intelligence it hurts. It’s extra embarrassing for you to say this in response when you literally just commented on a thread where I said the lines that didn’t involve Erod were spot on.

You aren’t even willing to defend it, which is cowardly. You just deflect every single time like you’ve just done now. If you want to celebrate injuries, grow a pair and defend it.
Grusofsky96 liked this.
May 7, 2021 at 6:49 p.m.
Banned
I don’t understand why your so thick brained on this. I don’t want him in the lineup over gaudreau but that doesn’t mean I celebrate him being injured. Conflating those two things is stupid. It’s actually so low intelligence it hurts. It’s extra embarrassing for you to say this in response when you literally just commented on a thread where I said the lines that didn’t involve Erod were spot on.

You aren’t even willing to defend it, which is cowardly. You just deflect every single time like you’ve just done now. If you want to celebrate injuries, grow a pair and defend it.

I didn't celebrate him getting hurt. I celebrated him getting hurt prevents Sullivan from making another stupid decision.
May 7, 2021 at 6:59 p.m.
I didn't celebrate him getting hurt. I celebrated him getting hurt prevents Sullivan from making another stupid decision.

Rather have ERod in over Sceviour until Tanev came back. You’ve been so constantly stupid on here it’s crazy. Saying Pettersson doesn’t suck, that we shouldn’t protect McCann, it’s almost like you don’t even watch the games and just come on here to start **** and then run away
May 7, 2021 at 9:18 p.m.
Banned
Rather have ERod in over Sceviour until Tanev came back. You’ve been so constantly stupid on here it’s crazy. Saying Pettersson doesn’t suck, that we shouldn’t protect McCann, it’s almost like you don’t even watch the games and just come on here to start **** and then run away

what the hell are you even talking about.

1st off MP doesn't suck.
2nd off McCann is replaceable and if you used what little you have up stairs you'd realize the argument went, it's not worth the cost of protecting him because he is replaceable.
You are basically paying up to keep a guy you can easily replace as his numbers aren't that good. There are tons of better wingers on the market next year. Letting him walk and brining someone in like Brock McGinn is win. But you clearly can't figure that out. In your small mind you think losing something and keeping McCann is somehow a better option. It's not. If that's who Seattle wants, good bye.
I'd much rather they take Matheson over him, but that might not be happening. Or if the cost of that is McCann so be it. It's not the end of the world.

The only one who runs away is you, as you clearly can't comprehend these things. Try for once understanding what people are saying instead of being so high on your platitudes.
May 8, 2021 at 7:51 a.m.
what the hell are you even talking about.

1st off MP doesn't suck.
2nd off McCann is replaceable and if you used what little you have up stairs you'd realize the argument went, it's not worth the cost of protecting him because he is replaceable.
You are basically paying up to keep a guy you can easily replace as his numbers aren't that good. There are tons of better wingers on the market next year. Letting him walk and brining someone in like Brock McGinn is win. But you clearly can't figure that out. In your small mind you think losing something and keeping McCann is somehow a better option. It's not. If that's who Seattle wants, good bye.
I'd much rather they take Matheson over him, but that might not be happening. Or if the cost of that is McCann so be it. It's not the end of the world.

The only one who runs away is you, as you clearly can't comprehend these things. Try for once understanding what people are saying instead of being so high on your platitudes.

You’re the only “Pens fan” dumb enough to think you don’t protect McCann. You get 7 forwards. Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel, Rust, Kapanen, McCann, Zucker/Blueger. It isn’t really that hard. If anything Zucker is replaceable. Older and more expensive. No one that enjoys this team wants to lose McCann. And not one person is going to say you know what I wanna overpay for Brock McGinn which is just a worse version of Tanev. No thanks. You’re an idiot dude and clearly I’m not the only person who thinks it 😂
May 8, 2021 at 2:11 p.m.
Banned
You’re the only “Pens fan” dumb enough to think you don’t protect McCann. You get 7 forwards. Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel, Rust, Kapanen, McCann, Zucker/Blueger. It isn’t really that hard. If anything Zucker is replaceable. Older and more expensive. No one that enjoys this team wants to lose McCann. And not one person is going to say you know what I wanna overpay for Brock McGinn which is just a worse version of Tanev. No thanks. You’re an idiot dude and clearly I’m not the only person who thinks it 😂

you're a homer. You have no ability to think for yourself. Hell you don't even have the ability to think. You clearly don't understand the argument being made you just come here to opine stupidity.
There are plenty of fans who don't think they protect McCann. You seem to think he's some legit top 6 player that he isn't. He's never been.
If you could read, you would see that I said it would be one of Zucker or McCann. But your inability to comprehend people is limited by your inability to actually be litterate.
What isn't going to happen is they won't be losing a C. I know you're new to hockey, and your mouth is bigger than your brain. But good teams are built down the middle.
Wingers are replaceable, and you clearly don't get that. McGinn is a good player, hell his production 5v5 production where it counts is greater than McCann's, so if he's a bad player what the hell is McCann?
Your inability to figure out that McCann is just an average 3rd line winger and nothing that great. Hell at least McGinn shows up in 5v5. His 5v5 close is 5 goals to McCann 2. In other words, he makes plays when you need one , McCann does not. Why you try to rip on McGinn is just pathetic.
Not that it even needs to be McGinn, there are a dozen 3rd line wingers this team could sign. The cap is flat, money is tight, and they can get a player of equal value of McCann out of FA without giving anything else up. You can't say that about Blueger. Because it's not true. But your small weak mind is unable to grasp that. Which is why we are done here.
PS. look how you dodge your bad takes above. So pathetic, shot your mouth off and got put in place.......again.
Come on, lets here how POJ but on 30lbs again all off season and he's clearly an NHL player so we can post the videos of him benched for the whole 3rd period because he got his ass shoved around all over the ice. But you want to knock Maniscalco who can at least hold his own and doesn't bleed goals. What a joke. You opine on **** you don't even watch. away with you.
May 8, 2021 at 4:26 p.m.
you're a homer. You have no ability to think for yourself. Hell you don't even have the ability to think. You clearly don't understand the argument being made you just come here to opine stupidity.
There are plenty of fans who don't think they protect McCann. You seem to think he's some legit top 6 player that he isn't. He's never been.
If you could read, you would see that I said it would be one of Zucker or McCann. But your inability to comprehend people is limited by your inability to actually be litterate.
What isn't going to happen is they won't be losing a C. I know you're new to hockey, and your mouth is bigger than your brain. But good teams are built down the middle.
Wingers are replaceable, and you clearly don't get that. McGinn is a good player, hell his production 5v5 production where it counts is greater than McCann's, so if he's a bad player what the hell is McCann?
Your inability to figure out that McCann is just an average 3rd line winger and nothing that great. Hell at least McGinn shows up in 5v5. His 5v5 close is 5 goals to McCann 2. In other words, he makes plays when you need one , McCann does not. Why you try to rip on McGinn is just pathetic.
Not that it even needs to be McGinn, there are a dozen 3rd line wingers this team could sign. The cap is flat, money is tight, and they can get a player of equal value of McCann out of FA without giving anything else up. You can't say that about Blueger. Because it's not true. But your small weak mind is unable to grasp that. Which is why we are done here.
PS. look how you dodge your bad takes above. So pathetic, shot your mouth off and got put in place.......again.
Come on, lets here how POJ but on 30lbs again all off season and he's clearly an NHL player so we can post the videos of him benched for the whole 3rd period because he got his ass shoved around all over the ice. But you want to knock Maniscalco who can at least hold his own and doesn't bleed goals. What a joke. You opine on **** you don't even watch. away with you.

Cap is flat. Money is tight. Exactly. Lose the less productive, older, and more expensive winger in Zucker. Or just get rid of MP like the entire fan base wants and save more than $4M that way. I would put money on the Penguins protecting McCann. They won’t let a young player like him go for nothing when they can free up $5.5M in Zucker. This is all you do on this site is spew nonsense and act tough. Get bent kid lmaooo
GuentzelvaniaUSA liked this.
May 8, 2021 at 9:30 p.m.
Banned
Cap is flat. Money is tight. Exactly. Lose the less productive, older, and more expensive winger in Zucker. Or just get rid of MP like the entire fan base wants and save more than $4M that way. I would put money on the Penguins protecting McCann. They won’t let a young player like him go for nothing when they can free up $5.5M in Zucker. This is all you do on this site is spew nonsense and act tough. Get bent kid lmaooo

"Even if they lose one of McCann or Zucker, they still don't really have room due to Poulin."

here you go trolling away unable to read.
Unable to comprehend the fact that McCann is replaceable. I'm sure they can find a guy who can score 5 5v5 goals in 56 games.
May 8, 2021 at 9:44 p.m.
Pengweenies
I just think it’s adorable that a certain someone thinks letting an RFA walk to sign a comparable player in UFA is shrewd GMing.

One of the most absurd notions I’ve heard in my life
Grusofsky96 liked this.
May 9, 2021 at 12:15 a.m.
I just think it’s adorable that a certain someone thinks letting an RFA walk to sign a comparable player in UFA is shrewd GMing.

One of the most absurd notions I’ve heard in my life

Because it is stupid. You don’t get rid of a dude who can play center and wing. You lose the older, more expensive winger that is gonna be gone regardless. It makes no sense to wanna get rid of McCann coming off one of his best seasons when Zucker has underperformed all season long. I would bet money McCann is on Malkin’s wing next season

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll