$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
UFA - 4
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LD
RFA - 1
$4,400,000$4,400,000
RD
UFA - 6
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RW, C, LW
UFA - 1
Taxi Squad
$1,150,000$1,150,000 ($25,000$25K$25,000$25K)
LD
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000 ($0$0$0$0)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RD
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000 ($0$0$0$0)
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 ($0$0$0$0) (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000 ($0$0$0$0)
C, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 7, 2021 at 7:14 p.m.
Edited May 7, 2021 at 7:24 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Why do you keep citing items with the word "rumors" in them as if they should be taken as gospel?

Moreover, whether Fleury was flogged 'round the manor last off season has nothing whatsoever to do with what his value is now. Even assuming that Las Vegas was under financial pressure to move Fleury in 2020, the math now (which I cited above and to which you have not responded) is completely different.

Marcus Pettersson and Casey DeSmith (whom, as I recall, you're going to have to expose to Seattle) are a fair package for Mikko Koskinen. Marc-Andre Fleury is in another stratosphere.

Quoting: tkecanuck341
Again, this was before the season started and it specifically says that they were just gauging the market to see what was out there and what a return would look like.

Quote:
Sources confirmed that the Vegas Golden Knights have talked to teams about Max Pacioretty, Jonathan Marchessault and Marc-Andre Fleury. It doesn’t mean that they will be traded, but they are seeing what type of market there is for them.

The Golden Knights are just under $1 million over the salary cap.

A league source said they were “aggressively shopping” Pacioretty and Marchessault, with a team source saying they have just explored the idea.

Notice the "aggressively shopping" doesn't extend to MAF. Show me an article dated after January 13, 2021 that says that Vegas was shopping MAF.

3M in cap space. A very cheap and capable NFL back up to go along with R.Lehner. Plus a proven, play-off D-man, 24 years old, still with more potential. Ya, Vegas jumps all over that. For the cap space alone. The pens don’t though. They don’t lose 2 very good player and 3M in cap space for not a huge upgrade.

Like I said, I understand and can tell the difference. I just didn’t want another “it’s not proof” comments coming from a fan, telling another fan, that is quoting an inside source, or beat writers article. That’s as much proof as u or I will ever get. And if u choose not to believe or accept it as proof. Then no point in even having the discussion
May 7, 2021 at 7:33 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: LetsGoPens69
3M in cap space. A very cheap and capable NFL back up to go along with R.Lehner. Plus a proven, play-off D-man, 24 years old, still with more potential. Ya, Vegas jumps all over that. For the cap space alone. The pens don’t though. They don’t lose 2 very good player and 3M in cap space for not a huge upgrade.

Like I said, I understand and can tell the difference. I just didn’t want another “it’s not proof” comments coming from a fan, telling another fan, that is quoting an inside source, or beat writers article. That’s as much proof as u or I will ever get. And if u choose not to believe or accept it as proof. Then no point in even having the discussion

You keep repeating the same mantra as if it will somehow take effect. Listen to what you yourself are saying: an inside source or beat writer's article "{i}ts as much proof as you or I will ever get." Precisely my point: it's absolutely no proof at all. Moreover, as I keep trying to din into you, last year's cap situation and Fleury's status have nothing whatsoever to do with whether this is an idiotic trade for Las Vegas, which in my opinion it clearly is given the way things are today.

The math I showed you -- proved to you -- demonstrates that Las Vegas has more cap space now than your team would have if it added Fleury. Does that mean you'd trade Jake Guentzel for Adrian Kempe and Kale Clague? The Pens would save $3 million there, too.
May 7, 2021 at 7:34 p.m.
Why do you keep citing items with the word "rumors" in them as if they should be taken as gospel?

Moreover, whether Fleury was flogged 'round the manor last off season has nothing whatsoever to do with what his value is now. Even assuming that Las Vegas was under financial pressure to move Fleury in 2020, the math now (which I cited above and to which you have not responded) is completely different.

Marcus Pettersson and Casey DeSmith (whom, as I recall, you're going to have to expose to Seattle) are a fair package for Mikko Koskinen. Marc-Andre Fleury is in another stratosphere.

Again, this was before the season started and it specifically says that they were just gauging the market to see what was out there and what a return would look like.

Quote:
Sources confirmed that the Vegas Golden Knights have talked to teams about Max Pacioretty, Jonathan Marchessault and Marc-Andre Fleury. It doesn’t mean that they will be traded, but they are seeing what type of market there is for them.

The Golden Knights are just under $1 million over the salary cap.

A league source said they were “aggressively shopping” Pacioretty and Marchessault, with a team source saying they have just explored the idea.

Notice the "aggressively shopping" doesn't extend to MAF. Show me an article dated after January 13, 2021 that says that Vegas was shopping MAF.

And the Pens traded Calen Addison( a top 100 prospect in the NHL on any list; who was the top pairing, RHD, for the 2020 WJ Canada Gold medal team), a 1st round pick and Alex Galchenyuk(a player that still had potential at the time; a player that still has value today and is still bringing a return in trades for teams. And playing well/OK for the Leafs).

1 year and a half later, and 15 goals and 30 points in 52 games with the Pens. I don’t think a return of that value is crazy. Maybe The Kings arnt the team, but one of a teams top #2-#5 ranked prospect and a high 3rd round pick or late 2nd round pick would be Zucker(a top 6 wing) value, IMO.
May 7, 2021 at 7:36 p.m.
Edited May 7, 2021 at 7:45 p.m.
You keep repeating the same mantra as if it will somehow take effect. Listen to what you yourself are saying: an inside source or beat writer's article "s as much proof as you or I will ever get." Precisely my point: it's absolutely no proof at all. Moreover, as I keep trying to din into you, last year's cap situation and Fleury's status have nothing whatsoever to do with whether this is an idiotic trade for Las Vegas, which in my opinion it clearly is given the way things are today.

The math I showed you -- proved to you -- demonstrates that Las Vegas has more cap space now than your team would have if it added Fleury. Does that mean you'd trade Jake Guentzel for Adrian Kempe and Kale Clague? The Pens would save $3 million there, too.

Lol..Guentzel isn’t 37 years old and was never on the trading block and offered to every NHL at one time.

That’s like comparing apples to steak. Not even a close comparison.

The kings take DeSmith and Petterson for Quick is a close comparison. And ya, they would in a second. And the 3M cap space wouldn’t even be a part of the deal. B/c no goalie is making a contract like that. 7M per.(very few).
May 7, 2021 at 7:40 p.m.
And the Pens traded Calen Addison( a top 100 prospect in the NHL on any list; who was the top pairing, RHD, for the 2020 WJ Canada Gold medal team), a 1st round pick and Alex Galchenyuk(a player that still had potential at the time; a player that still has value today and is still bringing a return in trades for teams. And playing well/OK for the Leafs).

1 year and a half later, and 15 goals and 30 points in 52 games with the Pens. I don’t think a return of that value is crazy. Maybe The Kings arnt the team, but one of a teams top #2-#5 ranked prospect and a high 3rd round pick or late 2nd round pick would be Zucker(a top 6 wing) value, IMO.

Agree to disagree.
LetsGoPens69 liked this.
May 7, 2021 at 7:48 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Lol..Guentzel isn’t 37 years old and was never on the trading block and offered to every NHL at one time.

That’s like comparing apples to steak. Not even a close comparison.

The kings take DeSmith and Petterson for Quick is a close comparison. And ya, they would in a second. And the 3M cap space wouldn’t even be a part of the deal.

Your assurance as to what Las Vegas or Los Angeles would do is as astounding as it is unfounded in reality. It's like your evaluation of Pettersson and DeSmith as "2 very good players." Pettersson is a #3 LD -- that's why the Ducks traded him and that's what he's turned out to be. (I thought the trade was a mistake at the time, and I was wrong.) DeSmith is a guy you're going to expose to Seattle in the expansion draft -- i.e., effectively worthless, because you'll get nothing back for him. And Quick, even right now, is better than DeSmith will ever be.

Neither the Kings nor the Golden Knights are interested in Zucker, Pettersson or DeSmith.
May 7, 2021 at 7:51 p.m.
Agree to disagree.

It depends on the system obviously. that’s why I said a teams #2-#5 ranked prospect.

Usually a teams #2 and #5 ranked prospect is a good difference.

But a 1st round pick, a top 100 prospect in the NHL, now One of Minnesota’s top 3 prospects, RHD, just came off WJ gold medal, and Alex Galchenyuk, just a year and a half later and the same PPG average. Over .5PPG, 15 goals and 30 points in 52 games with the Pens. Not a rental, I think he might bring more..lol.

But I doubt the Pems trade him. I just did it for the cap room and to move Poulin up.
May 7, 2021 at 7:53 p.m.
Edited May 7, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
Your assurance as to what Las Vegas or Los Angeles would do is as astounding as it is unfounded in reality. It's like your evaluation of Pettersson and DeSmith as "2 very good players." Pettersson is a #3 LD -- that's why the Ducks traded him and that's what he's turned out to be. (I thought the trade was a mistake at the time, and I was wrong.) DeSmith is a guy you're going to expose to Seattle in the expansion draft -- i.e., effectively worthless, because you'll get nothing back for him. And Quick, even right now, is better than DeSmith will ever be.

Neither the Kings nor the Golden Knights are interested in Zucker, Pettersson or DeSmith.

Lol. Sure thing bud. Both teams do these deals in a minute. The pens don’t.

just like the Pens had no shot this year. Ceci and Matheson was a mistake..lol. Kappy was a mistake for a 1st round pick..lol.. sure thing!! McCann stinks. Not worth anything. I could keep Going too.

Fans complete assurance that the Pens won’t make the play-offs every year and every player on the team does well and produces cause Sid and Geno.

Kings will have a top 5 pick for atleast the next 5 years still. Bad organization. Bad player development, bad player evals.
May 7, 2021 at 7:58 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Lol. Sure thing bud. Both teams do these deals in a minute. The pens don’t.

just like the Pens had no shot this year. Ceci and Matheson was a mistake..lol. Kappy was a mistake for a 1st round pick..lol.. sure thing!! McCann stinks. Not worth anything. I could keep Going too.

Just out of curiosity, which of these four Las Vegas LDs is Pettersson as good as?

Shea Thodore
Alec Martinez
Brayden McNabb
Nicholas Hague
May 7, 2021 at 8:01 p.m.
Edited May 7, 2021 at 8:33 p.m.
Just out of curiosity, which of these four Las Vegas LDs is Pettersson as good as?

Shea Thodore
Alec Martinez
Brayden McNabb
Nicholas Hague

Martinez is a UFA at seasons end. Theodore plays RHD mostly. McNabb/Theordore is the 2nd paring.

24 year old, 18-22 minute per game, proven LHD on play-off team, is very valuable In the NHL. So are all D-men. See Jack Johnson, Marc Staal, C.Ceci, M.Matheson trade. Most teams don’t trade them, at any cost.

U want a A.Deangleo, V.Mete.?? U can have them. Not a proven D-man(a defensive D-men, with a long stick and long reach, that can move the puck too, play PK and the Point on PP) on a play-off team.

Proven/Consistent for the last 3 years. And still just 24 years old. U want M.Anderson, S.Walker.?? Take him, no one in the NHL would over Pettersson.

Already 3 years proven and play-off experience D-man.

Hasnt been a minus(-) yet in his career. Blocks shots, hits. Yep, he stinks!!

I answer every one of your questions and prove/proved everything I say/said.

U talk in circles trying to use symantec’s and rhetoric to convince yourself and me.
May 7, 2021 at 11:26 p.m.
Kings will have a top 5 pick for atleast the next 5 years still. Bad organization. Bad player development, bad player evals.

Sorry, you lost all credibility with this statement right here. The Kings have built the single best prospect pool in the NHL by exceptional scouting. Every one of their past 3 drafts since Blake took over has been A-rated. They have picked up solid players like Sean Walker, Alex Iafallo, and Cal Petersen through UFA and all have turned into top-tier players.

Their organization is one of the best in evaluating talent and should be the model for teams looking to enter a rebuild.
May 7, 2021 at 11:39 p.m.
Edited May 7, 2021 at 11:45 p.m.
Sorry, you lost all credibility with this statement right here. The Kings have built the single best prospect pool in the NHL by exceptional scouting. Every one of their past 3 drafts since Blake took over has been A-rated. They have picked up solid players like Sean Walker, Alex Iafallo, and Cal Petersen through UFA and all have turned into top-tier players.

Their organization is one of the best in evaluating talent and should be the model for teams looking to enter a rebuild.

Lol. You know drafts grades can be and most are wrong.

Like I said, kings will have a top 10 pick for the next 5 years still. And Pens will make the play-offs..again.

Pens have an injury riddled season and still at the top of the best division in hockey. But the Matheson trade was a huge mistake?? Ceci signing a joke?? McCann isnt good, he’s worthless!! A 1st round pick and a prospect for Kappy..hahaha.

And then the always fun: a 24 year old, LHD, that plays 18-22 minutes a night, with 3 consistent and very good years, 3 years on a play-off hockey team, with play-off experience, and not just sheltered minutes.

Can play the Pk and the Point on the PP.

good defensively, long stick, long reach, never a minus(-) in his career yet, and moves the puck well offensively too!!

But the always quoted, Pettersson sucks, he has no value, he isn’t valued by GM’s in the NHL.

And you probably were screaming to sign A.Deangllo and V.Mete?? Right?? Lol!!

Kings franchise is poor at best. Haven’t made it out of the 1st round since u guys won the Cup?? And b4 that?? It took 10 years to make the play-offs and out of the 1st round. U had 3 good years in franchise history!!
May 8, 2021 at 2:22 a.m.
Kings franchise is poor at best. Haven’t made it out of the 1st round since u guys won the Cup?? And b4 that?? It took 10 years to make the play-offs and out of the 1st round. U had 3 good years in franchise history!!

You obviously don't know your hockey history. Just because they didn't win a Cup before 2012 doesn't mean there weren't great years before then. The Kings teams of the early 1990s with Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri, Tomas Sandstrom, etc. were very good. They were one illegal stick away from winning the Cup in 1993.

The LAPD (Allison, Palffy, Deadmarsh) era was also quite good. They eliminated the stacked Detroit Red Wings in the 1st round and took the dominant and eventual Cup champion Colorado Avalanche (the Ray Bourque year) to game 7. They were arguably one game away from a Cup that year as well. Unfortunately career ending injuries to Allison and Deadmarsh cut that era short.

LA will perhaps miss the playoffs one more year, although they'll compete for a playoff spot next season. They'll be a playoff team beginning in 2022-23 and a serious Cup contender by 2024-25. There's absolutely no chance they'll be picking in the top 10 five years out.
May 8, 2021 at 2:25 a.m.
Edited May 8, 2021 at 2:31 a.m.
You obviously don't know your hockey history. Just because they didn't win a Cup before 2012 doesn't mean there weren't great years before then. The Kings teams of the early 1990s with Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri, Tomas Sandstrom, etc. were very good. They were one illegal stick away from winning the Cup in 1993.

The LAPD (Allison, Palffy, Deadmarsh) era was also quite good. They eliminated the stacked Detroit Red Wings in the 1st round and took the dominant and eventual Cup champion Colorado Avalanche (the Ray Bourque year) to game 7. They were arguably one game away from a Cup that year as well. Unfortunately career ending injuries to Allison and Deadmarsh cut that era short.

LA will perhaps miss the playoffs one more year, although they'll compete for a playoff spot next season. They'll be a playoff team beginning in 2022-23 and a serious Cup contender by 2024-25. There's absolutely no chance they'll be picking in the top 10 five years out.

Lol. We’ll see. I doubt it though. I would be willing to bet a lot of money Kings dont make or even compete for a play-off spot next season. I would bet a lot of money they arnt .500

The 90’s kings were ok. They had Gretzky/Luc R and played in a very poor division. West Coast hockey was horrible still in the 90s. They were ok. Not a good franchise.

Good prospects on paper now and highly ranked prospect system, but questionable team building IMO. I just don’t see it coming together.
May 8, 2021 at 2:43 a.m.
Lol. We’ll see. I doubt it though. I would be willing to bet a lot of money Kings dont make or even compete for a play-off spot next season. I would bet a lot of money they arnt .500

The 90’s kings were ok. They had Gretzky/Luc R and played in a very poor division. West Coast hockey was horrible still in the 90s. They were ok. Not a good franchise.

Good prospects on paper now and highly ranked prospect system, but questionable team building IMO. I just don’t see it coming together.

The early 90s Kings played in a division with the Nieuwendyk/Fleury/MacInnis led Calgary Flames, and the All-Star heavy Vancouver Canucks (Bure, Ronning, Courtnall, Linden, Nedved). The only "bad" team in the division was the San Jose Sharks since they were an expansion team and didn't have the favorable expansion rules that Vegas and Seattle have.

You are literally the only person to think that the Kings have "questionable team building." Blake and Yannetti have done an exceptional job building this team. The Kings goaltending and defensive development pipeline is second to none, and they have more offensive talent in the pipeline than they know what to do with. Beginning next season, they'll start packaging some of those quality prospects together to bring in guys in their prime to fill gaps in the roster, most notably at 1LD and top-six wing.

If you can't see it, you should look into getting some glasses.
May 8, 2021 at 2:50 a.m.
Edited May 8, 2021 at 3:02 a.m.
The early 90s Kings played in a division with the Nieuwendyk/Fleury/MacInnis led Calgary Flames, and the All-Star heavy Vancouver Canucks (Bure, Ronning, Courtnall, Linden, Nedved). The only "bad" team in the division was the San Jose Sharks since they were an expansion team and didn't have the favorable expansion rules that Vegas and Seattle have.

You are literally the only person to think that the Kings have "questionable team building." Blake and Yannetti have done an exceptional job building this team. The Kings goaltending and defensive development pipeline is second to none, and they have more offensive talent in the pipeline than they know what to do with. Beginning next season, they'll start packaging some of those quality prospects together to bring in guys in their prime to fill gaps in the roster, most notably at 1LD and top-six wing.

If you can't see it, you should look into getting some glasses.

I’m literally Not the only one to think or say it. But even if so, it doesn’t mean its wrong. You know how often the consensus in sports is wrong..all the time!!

Can’t be the 1st time you’ve heard that the Kings haveA a bad franchise.

Like I said, I’d be willing to bet a bunch of money on it. And Potential is just that. It’s just potential until they do it consistently on the NHL level.

Again, Pettersson is a proven, 18-22 minute a night, LHD, on a play-off team. With play-off experience. 18-22 minutes a game. And not sheltered minutes.

3 very good and consistent years on a play-off team. Never a minus(-) in his career yet. And there’s still some potential there. Still only 24 years old.

That’s valuable to NHL GM’s.

Fans on here want A.Deagello and V.Mete. Take them!! NHL GM’s and winning teams don’t. They want players like Pettersson.

Give any GM the choice b/ween M.Anderson, S.Walker or M.Pettersson. Every one takes M.Pettersson. It’s not potential anymore with him. He’s done it consistently, 3 years straight, on a play-off team.

But again, I guess, We’ll see.
May 8, 2021 at 1:39 p.m.
I’m literally Not the only one to think or say it. But even if so, it doesn’t mean its wrong. You know how often the consensus in sports is wrong..all the time!!

Can’t be the 1st time you’ve heard that the Kings haveA a bad franchise.

Like I said, I’d be willing to bet a bunch of money on it. And Potential is just that. It’s just potential until they do it consistently on the NHL level.

Again, Pettersson is a proven, 18-22 minute a night, LHD, on a play-off team. With play-off experience. 18-22 minutes a game. And not sheltered minutes.

3 very good and consistent years on a play-off team. Never a minus(-) in his career yet. And there’s still some potential there. Still only 24 years old.

That’s valuable to NHL GM’s.

Fans on here want A.Deagello and V.Mete. Take them!! NHL GM’s and winning teams don’t. They want players like Pettersson.

Give any GM the choice b/ween M.Anderson, S.Walker or M.Pettersson. Every one takes M.Pettersson. It’s not potential anymore with him. He’s done it consistently, 3 years straight, on a play-off team.

But again, I guess, We’ll see.

Your deluding yourself if you think anyone will take Marcus Pettersson over Mikey Anderson, especially with that garbage contract. You've obviously not watched Anderson play this year. He's playing on the first pairing with Drew Doughty for over 21 minutes per night as a rookie and has the best fancy stats among Kings defensemen. He's putting up better numbers this season than Matt Roy, who won every defensive award for the Kings last season and is having another fine season for himself. Kings fans are talking about Anderson becoming the next Captain of the Kings once Kopitar retires.

But sure, the Kings will trade him for a mobile 3rd pairing defenseman who isn't so great on defense.
May 8, 2021 at 4:17 p.m.
Your deluding yourself if you think anyone will take Marcus Pettersson over Mikey Anderson, especially with that garbage contract. You've obviously not watched Anderson play this year. He's playing on the first pairing with Drew Doughty for over 21 minutes per night as a rookie and has the best fancy stats among Kings defensemen. He's putting up better numbers this season than Matt Roy, who won every defensive award for the Kings last season and is having another fine season for himself. Kings fans are talking about Anderson becoming the next Captain of the Kings once Kopitar retires.

But sure, the Kings will trade him for a mobile 3rd pairing defenseman who isn't so great on defense.

No, literally every GM or coach in the NHL would. Never been a minus(-) in his career.

Like I said, I’m sure your one of the fans screaming to get A.Deangello and V.Mete. And S.Ghostisbhere. Lol. If I had time, I’d go back on your posts amd im sure they are there. What a joke.

When literally no other GM would take them?? Why don’t u see M.Pettersson on waivers?? He’s so bad and is his contract is horrible??
May 9, 2021 at 10:53 p.m.
No, literally every GM or coach in the NHL would. Never been a minus(-) in his career.

Like I said, I’m sure your one of the fans screaming to get A.Deangello and V.Mete. And S.Ghostisbhere. Lol. If I had time, I’d go back on your posts amd im sure they are there. What a joke.

When literally no other GM would take them?? Why don’t u see M.Pettersson on waivers?? He’s so bad and is his contract is horrible??

I have never once advocated for DeAngelo, Mete, or Ghostisbehere, although Mete wouldn't have been a terrible waiver pickup since he makes the league minimum and would have cost absolutely nothing in return. If Pettersson went on waivers, I wouldn't be averse to picking him up, but I'm not going to give up anything of considerable value to get him. Maybe a 4th round pick.

Anderson, on the other hand, would return a considerable haul by himself considering he's only 21 and still on his ELC. As I said previously, he currently leads all rookies in TOI, playing big, hard minutes on Drew Doughty's pairing while putting up the best defensive numbers on the team. There's only a few untouchable players on the Kings, and Anderson is one of them (along with Byfield, Bjornfot, and Cal Petersen).

But please tell me again why 3rd pairing Pettersson is better?
May 10, 2021 at 8:22 a.m.
I have never once advocated for DeAngelo, Mete, or Ghostisbehere, although Mete wouldn't have been a terrible waiver pickup since he makes the league minimum and would have cost absolutely nothing in return. If Pettersson went on waivers, I wouldn't be averse to picking him up, but I'm not going to give up anything of considerable value to get him. Maybe a 4th round pick.

Anderson, on the other hand, would return a considerable haul by himself considering he's only 21 and still on his ELC. As I said previously, he currently leads all rookies in TOI, playing big, hard minutes on Drew Doughty's pairing while putting up the best defensive numbers on the team. There's only a few untouchable players on the Kings, and Anderson is one of them (along with Byfield, Bjornfot, and Cal Petersen).

A guess Marino is a 3rd pairing too. Since Pettersson/Marino have been the Pens 2nd pairing for 2 years now.

What u don’t understand is with Matheson/Ceci playing well and Pettersson/Marino Pems really had two 2nd pairings this year. All 4 played 16-22 minutes a night and played those high leverage shifts and, top minutes on different nights. It was a luxury. With the salary cap, u can’t afford that forever.

Pettersson is A 24 year old, LHD, that plays 18-22 minutes a night. Plays well on the PK and can play the Point on the PP too.

Never a minus(-) in his career yet and can move the puck well too.

3 consistent years on a play-off team and play-off experience. Very valuable in the NHL. And he’s still just 24 years old with more potential there. Long stick, long reach. Literally what every team wants, is looking for and every GM would be super happy to attain. And much more valued than Anderson.

I get why fans on this site don’t value him. He scores only 20 plus points a season. BTW, isnt nothing for a D-man. But he’s way more valued in real life, by real NHL GM’s.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll