SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

32 thoughts

May 13, 2021 at 11:46 p.m.
One positive prediction or good wish for each team

Anaheim: Getzlaf will be back on a friendly contract. Rakell will be back and net 30 goal.

Arizona: Chychrun will lead the Yotes to the 2nd round and will finish top 3 in Norris voting. Bunting will score 25.

Boston: Pastrnak will win Rocket Richard, leading the league with 55 goals. Frederic will surprise everybody and score 15 goals with over 100 pims.

Buffalo: Eichel gone, Cozens will take a huge step, bringing Skinner back to "form" under a new coach. 23 goals for Skinner.

Calgary: Gaudreau will stay in Cgy , sign long term and post 60 assists. Zary will make the opening night roster.

Carolina: Svech: 41 goals. With Hamilton signing elsewhere, Bean will play on top pair and thrive.

Chicago: Kane will crack 100+ points, Toews' gonna be back and will lead the club back in post season with a Selke caliber season.

Colorado: Makar will lead all d-man in points, and win Norris. Landeskog will not be back and Mackinnon will wear the C. Jost is gonna have himself a season worth of a top 10 Selke contender.

Colombus: Laine will pu 46 goals, Domi 55 points. Texier gonna have a break out season.

Dallas: Roope will be a Point per game player. Heiskanen will finish 2nd in Norris voting.

Detroit: Vrana 30 goals and 70 points, Larkin 70+.

Edmonton: After signing Dougie Hamilton, the RH dman will lead all defensemen with 26 goals.

Florida: After winning the cup against Colorado (1996 in the making) Barkov will win Conn Smythe, and give the cup to Yandle first.

Lak: Mickey Anderson will get a A on his sweater and be recognize in the league as one of the top dman, earning a spot on the all star game.

Minnesota: After landing Eichel, The KEZ line (Kaprizov, Eichel and Zucc) will explode posting a lot of points, Kaprizov will win Art with 113 points, Eichel 106 points and Zucc 87 points.

Montreal: Drouin will be back strong as ever, 20 goals and 40 assists ishh

Nsh: 21 goals for Ellis, 67 points for Duchene.

Njd: Hishier will put 85 points and Kevin Bahl will be a stud on the blue line, helping PK Subban to get back to an elite level.

Nyi: Sorokin will lead the league in shutout.

Nyr: Lafreniere and Kakko will scores 23 and 21 respectively. Chytil 60 points.

Ott: Chara will sign a one year deal with Ottawa, helping the kids to make a deep run in the playoffs, losing in conference final. Tkachuk will score 30+ and Batherson too.

Phi: Carter Hart will win Vezina with a bounce back season. Lindblom will score 23 goals.

Pit: Kapanen will score 25+ goals and Malkin will get back to 80+ points.

Sj: Meier and Hertl will get 60+ points each

Seattle: will draft 3 times in the first round of the 2021 draft but will miss the playoff.

Stl: Schwartz will not be back, but Blais will fill his shoes, scoring 20 goals and 46 points. Tarasenko will score 31 goals.

Tor: 20+ goals for Robertson. Tavares will put 91 points, leading the leafs.

Tampa: Stamkos is gonna play a full season without injury, scoring 40+ and 80+ points.

Van: Hoglander will finish the season as the top scorer for the Nucks. Motte will score 18 goals.

Vegas: Tuch will lead Vegas in points by a 10+ margin. Fleury will lead the league in win.

Wsh: Ovy will score 39 goals, with Backstrom posting 75 assists.

Wpg: Kyle Connor will be the only other player to pass the 50 goals plateau, with 50 exactly.
May 13, 2021 at 11:53 p.m.
Landeskog will be back and the Captain both him and Sakic said they will get something done
Twins1568 liked this.
May 13, 2021 at 11:58 p.m.
Lol could you imagine Big Z coming back to Ottawa? Be hilarious to see him with a partner like Mete or Brannstrom. 6'9 Chara and 5'9 Brannstrom. Realistically though if he isn't going to a Cup Contender, he probably hangs them up.
Twins1568 and skrymir liked this.
May 14, 2021 at 12:11 a.m.
Speak of the Devil
This is a pretty cool idea

For the Devils, I don't see Hischier being a 85 point guy. I could see him being a 60-70 point guy. I could definitely see Hughes as a 85 point guy

I really like the Bahl and Subban prediction. They seem like a perfect match
Twins1568 liked this.
May 14, 2021 at 12:51 a.m.
Banned
Some of these seem really outlandish
Twins1568 liked this.
May 14, 2021 at 8:49 a.m.
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Some of these seem really outlandish

Lack of imagination sometimes lol
May 14, 2021 at 1:03 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
I think 20 goals might be bit much for Drouin, but I’m definitely hoping he returns to his form from the start of the 2019-20 season before he got injured.
A_Habs_fan and Twins1568 liked this.
May 16, 2021 at 10:02 a.m.
The positive prediction for the Sabres is trading a franchise player and the face of the organization and a player they're paying $9m a year rebounding to become a low 20-goal scorer.
(Yikes! But I also can't argue it.)
Brian2016 liked this.
May 16, 2021 at 1:34 p.m.
I like this idea!

McDavid would have to get hurt for any player to win the Art Ross with 113 points. Ditto for Matthews for anyone to win the Rocket with only 55 goals. I hate (ok, not really, but I vehemently dislike) the teams those guys play for but barring injury I don't see them not winning the Art Ross and Rocket next season.

Sens will do some damage next season. They finished this season 11-3-1 and were the 3rd best team in the North since Feb 13th (after starting 2-12-1), but as much as I'd love to see Chara come back, it ain't happening.
May 16, 2021 at 4:31 p.m.
Quoting: skrymir
I like this idea!

McDavid would have to get hurt for any player to win the Art Ross with 113 points. Ditto for Matthews for anyone to win the Rocket with only 55 goals. I hate (ok, not really, but I vehemently dislike) the teams those guys play for but barring injury I don't see them not winning the Art Ross and Rocket next season.

Sens will do some damage next season. They finished this season 11-3-1 and were the 3rd best team in the North since Feb 13th (after starting 2-12-1), but as much as I'd love to see Chara come back, it ain't happening.

OTT has executed a pretty masterful rebuild, so far. If Norris, Batherson, Stutzle, and Brannstrom continue on their current trajectories, look out. Long term contender. It really is amazing how much they improved over the course of the season.
skrymir liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll