Eichel

Created by: SlevinKalevra
Team: 2021-22 Dallas Stars
Initial Creation Date: May 15, 2021
Published: May 15, 2021
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Trades
BUF
    These teams aren’t a fit. Stop asking for Hintz and eight first round picks. I wouldn’t swap Hintz for Eichel one for one. Same with JRob. That isn’t a green glasses thing, that’s common sense. Hintz and JRob both produced at close to an Eichel rate this year. For much less $$. Segs isn’t waiving to go to Buffalo. Buffalo needs futures anyways. And other teams have better futures than the Stars. Nothing about this works. Leave the Stars out of your craziness lol
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    Logo of the DAL
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    14$81,500,000$69,830,406$927,073$620,000$11,669,594
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $9,500,000$9,500,000
    LW, C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $9,850,000$9,850,000
    C, RW
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $7,000,000$7,000,000
    RW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $2,550,000$2,550,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $3,250,000$3,250,000
    C, LW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $795,000$795,000 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
    LW, RW
    RFA - 1
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $3,150,000$3,150,000
    C
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
    $10,000,000$10,000,000
    C
    UFA - 5
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $5,800,000$5,800,000
    LD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $4,250,000$4,250,000
    RD
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $3,333,333$3,333,333
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$537,500$538K)
    G
    RFA - 1
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $750,000$750,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 2
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $6,250,000$6,250,000
    RW
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $4,916,667$4,916,667
    G
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    Taxi Squad
    Logo of the Dallas Stars
    $725,000$725,000 ($0$0$0$0)
    C, RW
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    May 15, 2021 at 9:11 p.m.
    I don’t think people have been trading Eichel to Dallas.
    mokumboi liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:13 p.m.
    Jinx god
    For those wanting Heiskanen, they can go back to their delusions.
    Goofie liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:13 p.m.
    Quoting: Sabres923
    I don’t think people have been trading Eichel to Dallas.

Keep scrolling. There’s been plenty. Pretty much all of them asking for Hintz, a prospect, and two first round picks
    May 15, 2021 at 9:14 p.m.
    Jinx god
    Also agree 100% with your statement.
    Goofie liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:16 p.m.
    " I wouldn't swap Hintz for Eichel one for one"

Probably one of the dumbest things I've read on here
    May 15, 2021 at 9:27 p.m.
    Quoting: EsoYeezus69
    For those wanting Heiskanen, they can go back to their delusions.

I’d give Miro for Eichel. We have Lindell, Klinger, and Harley. That’s honestly the only trade that might work. Something like Miro, Faksa, and Bourque for Eichel and Jokiharju. I still feel like Buffalo could do better. And the Stars look pretty bad if Borque becomes what I think he could become
    May 15, 2021 at 9:32 p.m.
    Quoting: LindyRuffRider
    " I wouldn't swap Hintz for Eichel one for one"

Probably one of the dumbest things I've read on here

How so? Their best seasons... Eichel: 1.15 PPG. Hintz: 1.05 PPG. Eichel makes ten million and can go wherever he wants in five years. Hintz makes 3 million and we still have his RFA rights in two years. From what I’ve heard Eichel has some pretty serious injuries as well. I’m not saying Eichel isn’t amazing. I’m saying context matters
    May 15, 2021 at 9:33 p.m.
    Jinx god
    Quoting: SlevinKalevra
    I’d give Miro for Eichel. We have Lindell, Klinger, and Harley. That’s honestly the only trade that might work. Something like Miro, Faksa, and Bourque for Eichel and Jokiharju. I still feel like Buffalo could do better. And the Stars look pretty bad if Borque becomes what I think he could become

I would never trade Heiskanen it would ruin our D core. Klingberg is only good offensively, Lindell is only good defensively and Harley is still very unsure.
    mokumboi liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:34 p.m.

I would not. We are pretty ok at center with Hintz, Seguin, Benn and Faksa. There is also Dellandrea, Bourque and Damiani in the pipeline.

If I was Nill, I would first cut that mustache. After that, I would concentrate on building a bottom six by copying and pasting what Tampa is doing. Thirdly, I would think very hard on how to make sure that we can unleash all the talent of Miro by finding him the right partner.
    SlevinKalevra liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:35 p.m.
    I would never trade Heiskanen it would ruin our D core. Klingberg is only good offensively, Lindell is only good defensively and Harley is still very unsure.

You’re probably right. I’m just saying it’s really the only way something MIGHT work
    EsoYeezus69 liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:35 p.m.

And the sabres won’t trade Eichel for a defenseman. Dallas could be a fit, realistically with Hintz. But it’s probably unlikely.
    EsoYeezus69 liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:37 p.m.
    Quoting: Phleb2
    I would not. We are pretty ok at center with Hintz, Seguin, Benn and Faksa. There is also Dellandrea, Bourque and Damiani in the pipeline.

If I was Nill, I would first cut that mustache. After that, I would concentrate on building a bottom six by copying and pasting what Tampa is doing. Thirdly, I would think very hard on how to make sure that we can unleash all the talent of Miro by finding him the right partner.

I’m still not a fan of the whole top six, bottom six thought process. I love the idea of four scoring lines. I feel like three scoring lines and a line you can put against the other teams top line every night could work too. And that line is not the FCC line
    Goofie liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:38 p.m.
    Jinx god
    And the sabres won’t trade Eichel for a defenseman. Dallas could be a fit, realistically with Hintz. But it’s probably unlikely.

Realistically it would be better for both not to do anything. Buffalo probably wants a lot of good prospects which Dallas doesn’t have, and Dallas doesn’t want 3 ten million contracts, Benn and Seguin are pretty much unmovable at this point.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:39 p.m.
    Realistically it would be better for both not to do anything. Buffalo probably wants a lot of good prospects which Dallas doesn’t have, and Dallas doesn’t want 3 ten million contracts, Benn and Seguin are pretty much unmovable at this point.

Yeah. Buffalo needs high end forward prospects and young toward roster players when they unfortunately trade Eichel&Reinhart.
    EsoYeezus69 liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 9:42 p.m.
    Actually it was a leaf fan and an Ott fan that proposed Dal Buff trades
    May 15, 2021 at 9:53 p.m.
    How so? Their best seasons... Eichel: 1.15 PPG. Hintz: 1.05 PPG. Eichel makes ten million and can go wherever he wants in five years. Hintz makes 3 million and we still have his RFA rights in two years. From what I’ve heard Eichel has some pretty serious injuries as well. I’m not saying Eichel isn’t amazing. I’m saying context matters

Yea let's ignore Eichel had 78 points (36 goals) in 68 games compared to Hintz 43 points in (15 goals) 41 games lmao. Eichel has produced at a near PPG rate the last 5 years. This is the first time Hintz has ever been at a PPG pace, while also at a really small sample size.

Let's also ignore Eichel was a borderline MVP candidate last year. You say context matters, then completely leave out all context lmao.

Hintz is literally having groin surgery.

Just stop you have no idea what you're talking about.
    May 15, 2021 at 10:05 p.m.
    Yea let's ignore Eichel had 78 points in 68 games compared to Hintz 43 points in 41 games lmao. Eichel has produced at a near PPG rate the last 5 years. This is the first time Hintz has ever been at a PPG pace, while also at a really small sample size.

Let's also ignore Eichel was a borderline MVP candidate last year. You say context matters, then completely leave out all context lmao.

Hintz is literally having groin surgery.

Just stop you have no idea what you're talking about.

I never said Hintz was healthy. But if something serious happens to him or he doesn’t recover from an injury at least we aren’t on the hook for ten million for five more years. Like I said, I never said Eichel wasn’t amazing. I know this is the first year Hintz has produced like this and he still has to back it up. What I’m saying is I’d rather let him back it up than take on Eichel and his contract. Especially since all the Buffalo fans want substantial additional assets added on top of Hintz. With Eichel you’re paying for a name. In two years Hintz could easily be a name. You know about his groin injury so it’s safe to say you know your stuff, but did most Buffalo fans even know who Hintz was last year? Things change quickly. Jamie Benn was a point shy of 90 not too long ago. We obviously disagree. But don’t treat me like a moron cause I’d rather bet on Hintz than over pay for Eichel
    EsoYeezus69 and Goofie liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 10:09 p.m.
    Quoting: Sabresforlife
    Actually it was a leaf fan and an Ott fan that proposed Dal Buff trades

There have been more than two since the Eichel craziness started
    May 15, 2021 at 10:10 p.m.

This is another reason a one for one wouldn’t work. Too top heavy. But I don’t know what I’m talking about 🤷‍♀️🤪
    EsoYeezus69 liked this.
    May 15, 2021 at 10:22 p.m.

Like I said in the other post. If talking about Hintz and Eichel you’re talking about swapping a name for a guy that just broke out. Y’all can call me dumb and we can argue all day but if Hintz can put up PPG numbers consistently and we gave him, a prospect, and two first round picks up for Eichel who hovers around a little over a PPG we look pretty bad. And even with a one for one swap, we end up top heavy and probably can’t afford Klinger. There’s just more to the trade than is player a worth player b imo
    May 15, 2021 at 11:19 p.m.
    I never said Hintz was healthy. But if something serious happens to him or he doesn’t recover from an injury at least we aren’t on the hook for ten million for five more years. Like I said, I never said Eichel wasn’t amazing. I know this is the first year Hintz has produced like this and he still has to back it up. What I’m saying is I’d rather let him back it up than take on Eichel and his contract. Especially since all the Buffalo fans want substantial additional assets added on top of Hintz. With Eichel you’re paying for a name. In two years Hintz could easily be a name. You know about his groin injury so it’s safe to say you know your stuff, but did most Buffalo fans even know who Hintz was last year? Things change quickly. Jamie Benn was a point shy of 90 not too long ago. We obviously disagree. But don’t treat me like a moron cause I’d rather bet on Hintz than over pay for Eichel

> I never said Hintz was healthy.

You said Eichel had some pretty serious injuries, which he doesn't. He has a herniated disc in his cervical spine, which is a pretty common injury for a hockey player. They return just fine.

> but did most Buffalo fans even know who Hintz was last year?

Any fan that follows hockey knows who Hintz is, especially if you play fantasy. Your casual fan probably not, but they probably couldn't name anyone in our farm system either.

> Jamie Benn was a point shy of 90 not too long ago.

Jamie Benn is 31... That was 6 years ago when he was 26. Eichel is 24.

> With Eichel you're paying for a name

With Eichel you're paying for a top center lmao.

> But don’t treat me like a moron cause I’d rather bet on Hintz than over pay for Eichel

We're not talking about overpaying for Eichel. You said Hintz 1 for 1 with Eichel. Anyone with a brain would take that.
    May 15, 2021 at 11:41 p.m.
    > I never said Hintz was healthy.

You said Eichel had some pretty serious injuries, which he doesn't. He has a herniated disc in his cervical spine, which is a pretty common injury for a hockey player. They return just fine.

> but did most Buffalo fans even know who Hintz was last year?

Any fan that follows hockey knows who Hintz is, especially if you play fantasy. Your casual fan probably not, but they probably couldn't name anyone in our farm system either.

> Jamie Benn was a point shy of 90 not too long ago.

Jamie Benn is 31... That was 6 years ago when he was 26. Eichel is 24.

> With Eichel you're paying for a name

With Eichel you're paying for a top center lmao.

> But don’t treat me like a moron cause I’d rather bet on Hintz than over pay for Eichel

We're not talking about overpaying for Eichel. You said Hintz 1 for 1 with Eichel. Anyone with a brain would take that.

Obv in a vacuum looking at 1 for 1 it’s Eichel > Hintz. I was talking about all things considered. I never meant it as Hintz is better or worth more thing because as you said that’s dumb. Can we agree that Hintz, Harley, and two first round picks is a little ridiculous? And I didn’t get to play fantasy this year. Very busy at work. So I’m not as up to date on injuries. Thanks for clearing that up. What’s up with the disagreement with the medical staff garbage I heard about? And the Benn comment wasn’t directly Eichel related. Just saying things change. Nothing really to do with age
    May 16, 2021 at 1:37 p.m.
    Obv in a vacuum looking at 1 for 1 it’s Eichel > Hintz. I was talking about all things considered. I never meant it as Hintz is better or worth more thing because as you said that’s dumb. Can we agree that Hintz, Harley, and two first round picks is a little ridiculous? And I didn’t get to play fantasy this year. Very busy at work. So I’m not as up to date on injuries. Thanks for clearing that up. What’s up with the disagreement with the medical staff garbage I heard about? And the Benn comment wasn’t directly Eichel related. Just saying things change. Nothing really to do with age

> What’s up with the disagreement with the medical staff garbage I heard about

The disagreement comes with the rehab of the injury. Eichel's camp wants an experimental surgery that hasn't been done in the NHL before and the Sabres want him to just to physical rehab. Team and NHL doctors agree with the Sabres. The injury itself isn't really a cause for concern. It's more a disagreement on whether he should get surgery or not.

I don't think the Sabres and Stars are good trade partners either. Just from reading you write you wouldn't do Hintz for Eichel straight up came across that you thought Hintz was better than Eichel.
    May 16, 2021 at 4:14 p.m.
    > What’s up with the disagreement with the medical staff garbage I heard about

The disagreement comes with the rehab of the injury. Eichel's camp wants an experimental surgery that hasn't been done in the NHL before and the Sabres want him to just to physical rehab. Team and NHL doctors agree with the Sabres. The injury itself isn't really a cause for concern. It's more a disagreement on whether he should get surgery or not.

I don't think the Sabres and Stars are good trade partners either. Just from reading you write you wouldn't do Hintz for Eichel straight up came across that you thought Hintz was better than Eichel.

Nah player to player it’s all Eichel. At least for now 😜. Sorry for the wording. I was ranting lol. And as far as the disagreement goes I can def see not wanting their ten million dollar a year player trying something experimental

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll