SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock Draft 2021 1st Rd

Mock Draft 2021 1st Rd

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: ReginaSask
Published: Jun. 3, 2021 at 10:50 a.m.
Description
The first 10 or so picks will probably play out normally but chaos should ensue after that
Jun. 3, 2021 at 10:56 a.m.
Canes fan
With the way the picks are this year, Beniers should be guaranteed a top 3 pick. Buffalo could be looking for a center if they trade Eichel, Seattle would like a future 1C to start their franchise, and Anaheim would love a talented forward to play alongside Zegras. They also hinted that they would take best player available regardless of position, and if Beniers is still on the board at pick 3, he would most likely be the best player available.
Jun. 3, 2021 at 11:04 a.m.
Dave Keon Fan
Quoting: Dzinger18
With the way the picks are this year, Beniers should be guaranteed a top 3 pick. Buffalo could be looking for a center if they trade Eichel, Seattle would like a future 1C to start their franchise, and Anaheim would love a talented forward to play alongside Zegras. They also hinted that they would take best player available regardless of position, and if Beniers is still on the board at pick 3, he would most likely be the best player available.

I expect Hughes to go pretty high given his name and the fact that he’s a bigger version of his brothers. Whether he is worthy of a top 5 pick only time will tell but I think he goes high. Anaheim did just take Drysdale so maybe they go winger or centre. I think Buffalo will hold onto Eichel but Beniers would be the perfect second line centre. If they do trade down it’s a risk to lose him but teams will be calling them that need Power like NJ and the Wings
Zinger liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll