SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Joke

Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:58 p.m.
Just saying that people on Twitter are saying that Scheifele is making up the fact that his parents/family are getting threats and phone calls. Are people really serious? Are people that twisted? These people have maybe never watched him play ever. He is not dirty. He made a stupid play. he is being punished. Thank you for giving me the strength to now delete Twitter.
Those people are despicable. If that's you and you're reading this, you really need to re-evaluate some things. Just a pure joke.
fin
Saskleaf liked this.
Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:03 p.m.
retired
habs fans are overacting to the hit. sure it was bad but he got suspended. time to move on.
hwjw and Saskleaf liked this.
Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:12 p.m.
Agreed. He’s not a dirty player had a lapse in judgement and is paying the price. The Habs have moved on but clearly I can’t speak for all the fans but they need to grow up whoever thinks those cowardly acts are even close to the right thing to do. Embarrassing to say the least but I don’t think all Habs fans are represented by those idiots
hwjw liked this.
Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:44 p.m.
Quoting: Canadianfan543
Agreed. He’s not a dirty player had a lapse in judgement and is paying the price. The Habs have moved on but clearly I can’t speak for all the fans but they need to grow up whoever thinks those cowardly acts are even close to the right thing to do. Embarrassing to say the least but I don’t think all Habs fans are represented by those idiots

I agree with you. This is not all Habs fans. I know a few of them who are excellent fans and respectful. Honestly, the people who think this way are not actually fans. They just need to give their head a shake.
Habs696969 liked this.
Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:45 p.m.
Also, thank you to the mods who moved my discussion to this forum, I was unsure of where to bring it. So I appreciate it.
Jun. 8, 2021 at 12:04 a.m.
Please win the cup
I like Scheifele he's a great person.
hwjw and Saskleaf liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll