LD/RD
    RFA - 2
    NJD
    Severson, Damon
    $4,166,666
    RD
    UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jun 5 at 9:59
    Ragsandbluesfan
    Gaudreau?
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:00
    What handedness do you need?
    Jun 5 at 10:02
    CHI NYI
    Rakell perhaps? Might even be an overpay for him.

For that package, you probably want a guy with term though
    OldNYIfan and BuFfaLOFaN liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:02
    Quoting: Nhl_oilers
    What handedness do you need?

Honestly doesn’t matter; can move around some pieces
    Jun 5 at 10:03
    Quoting: ForsbergForVezina
    Rakell perhaps? Might even be an overpay for him.

For that package, you probably want a guy with term though

Def overpayment for Rakell at this point
    Jun 5 at 10:04
    Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
    Gaudreau?

Probably but size is an issue I think with that move. Want someone a little bigger to play with Jack
    OldNYIfan and BuFfaLOFaN liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:08
    Jack Hughes is Elite
    Or we should just keep Foote. He has top 6 forward potential

But to answer your question, Guadreau possibly
    Jun 5 at 10:09
    Quoting: Devil1122
    Or we should just keep Foote. He has top 6 forward potential

But to answer your question, Guadreau possibly

Too small. Was thinking Nylander but he’s pretty small too. Wish we had Josh Anderson
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:13
    Quoting: jrdroge25
    Honestly doesn’t matter; can move around some pieces

Alright, makes sense. Pavel Buchnevich is a good young guy that I think it could land. He is a left shot winger, and is 26. Yes, he was having a career year this year with 48 points in 56 games, but that could definitely get him. Although, I would probably take out Walsh because in my opinion, it’s a bit of an overpay. Travis Konecny is could land too, and it’s fair in my opinion. He’s a good right shot winger with term, he’s 24 years old. He has 4 years 5.5M. Conor Garland is a guy it could land, again being a bit of an overpay, even though he was having a career year at 38 points in 48 games. He is also, 24 and if a right shot winger. That’s just if Arizona wants to move him, and if they are going into a full rebuild.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:15
    Ragsandbluesfan
    Alright, makes sense. Pavel Buchnevich is a good young guy that I think it could land. He is a left shot winger, and is 26. Yes, he was having a career year this year with 48 points in 56 games, but that could definitely get him. Although, I would probably take out Walsh because in my opinion, it’s a bit of an overpay. Travis Konecny is could land too, and it’s fair in my opinion. He’s a good right shot winger with term, he’s 24 years old. He has 4 years 5.5M. Conor Garland is a guy it could land, again being a bit of an overpay, even though he was having a career year at 38 points in 48 games. He is also, 24 and if a right shot winger. That’s just if Arizona wants to move him, and if they are going into a full rebuild.

Rangers aren't moving buch
    Jun 5 at 10:16
    Rangers aren't moving buch

Why? Kreider, Lafreniere, Panarin on the left. Kakko, Kravtsov on the right. I see a lot of rangers fans trading him, and it may be wise if you want your young players to get more experience.
    Jun 5 at 10:17
    Ragsandbluesfan
    Why? Kreider, Lafreniere, Panarin on the left. Kakko, Kravtsov on the right. I see a lot of rangers fans trading him, and it may be wise if you want your young players to get more experience.

Neither Kakko nor Kravtsov can handle Buch's first line, PP and PK responsibility, if our goal is to get better now we have to keep our 3rd best forward
    Jun 5 at 10:18
    Neither Kakko nor Kravtsov can handle buchs first line PP and PK responsibility

Maybe, but Kreider can. I never said they have to play special teams, but to give them a chance in the top 6 is wise. They are up anyways, and keeping them in the bottom 6 isn’t doing much for them.
    Jun 5 at 10:20
    Ragsandbluesfan
    Maybe, but Kreider can. I never said they have to play special teams, but to give them a chance in the top 6 is wise. They are up anyways, and keeping them in the bottom 6 isn’t doing much for them.

Kakko on the 2nd line and kravtsov on the 3rd line is just fine, and Kreider isn't consistent enough and doesn't play RW
    Jun 5 at 10:21
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    I know I'm alone on island when I make my suggestion, but the Devils are in a great situation with their cap space to get a real good player with a high cap and trade what you suggest to teams who may want to restructure their team with new found cap space.
    I still maintain that the Leafs and Sabres should be interested in this type of trade with Marner and Eichel being sent to New Jersey. Of course the immediate on ice value isn't shown in the trade for the Leafs and Sabres, but if they can add other player(s) with the new found cap space....that's where the value lies.
    Jun 5 at 10:22
    Kakko on the 2nd line and kravtsov on the 3rd line is just fine, and Kreider isn't consistent enough and doesn't play RW

I don’t think so, but sure. There is also free agency for a guy with a short contract, so you don’t have to trade him away when you bring those guys up to the top 6.

Well I’m done discussing about this Buchnevich trade, and what it does for the rangers. Have a good one!
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:23
    Ragsandbluesfan
    I don’t think so, but sure. There is also free agency for a guy with a short contract, so you don’t have to trade him away when you bring those guys up to the top 6.

Well I’m done discussing about this Buchnevich trade, and what it does for the rangers. Have a good one!

You too
    Nhl_oilers and OldNYIfan liked this.
    First NY Then LA
    I think that you need to be a little more specific in your parameters. For example, do you want/would you be interested in a rental? In that case, Gaudreau (that package) or Rakell (quite a bit less) are possibilities. Do you want a center, or just a wing? Because Nashville would die to move Duchene or Johansson for that offer. Is size a factor? If not, yoou could probably send most of that stuff to Arizona for Conor Garland.

The guy you want is Alex Tuch, but the Golden Knights aren't trading him, so the first guy who comes to mind is Owen Tippett, but I doubt that the Panthers want to trade him in the same division.
    Nhl_oilers liked this.
    Jack Hughes is Elite
    Quoting: jrdroge25
    Too small. Was thinking Nylander but he’s pretty small too. Wish we had Josh Anderson

I want Tkachuk but the cost is way too high
    Jun 5 at 10:25
    Jack Hughes is Elite
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    I think that you need to be a little more specific in your parameters. For example, do you want/would you be interested in a rental? In that case, Gaudreau (that package) or Rakell (quite a bit less) are possibilities. Do you want a center, or just a wing? Because Nashville would die to move Duchene or Johansson for that offer. Is size a factor? If not, yoou could probably send most of that stuff to Arizona for Conor Garland.

The guy you want is Alex Tuch, but the Golden Knights aren't trading him, so the first guy who comes to mind is Owen Tippett, but I doubt that the Panthers want to trade him in the same division.

Tuch is a very interesting option but I agree that they aren't trading him. I would love Tuch on the Devils
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:25
    VGK AGM v4
    Quoting: palhal
    I know I'm alone on island when I make my suggestion, but the Devils are in a great situation with their cap space to get a real good player with a high cap and trade what you suggest to teams who may want to restructure their team with new found cap space.
    I still maintain that the Leafs and Sabres should be interested in this type of trade with Marner and Eichel being sent to New Jersey. Of course the immediate on ice value isn't shown in the trade for the Leafs and Sabres, but if they can add other player(s) with the new found cap space....that's where the value lies.

I mean I'd love to get someone more though for Eichel, especially when your looking at 3 amazing centers with eichel-hughes-Hischier. Maybe add Hischier to this offer and take out Foote. I'd do it.
    palhal liked this.
    Jun 5 at 10:37
    Jack Hughes is Elite
    Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
    I mean I'd love to get someone more though for Eichel, especially when your looking at 3 amazing centers with eichel-hughes-Hischier. Maybe add Hischier to this offer and take out Foote. I'd do it.

Not a bad offer but the Devils wouldn't trade their captain
    Jun 5 at 1:38
    That should get almost any of the available wings.
    But not sure Devils want most available wings for the reasons that are now available.

If we trade that sort of package for anything it should be young, top-4 defenseman.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Remove Option
    Submit Poll