SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Realistic Mock Draft

Realistic Mock Draft

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: Kravtsov_Stan
Published: Jun. 5, 2021 at 5:13 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Hes not the most exciting but he is the clear #1 and a safe pick
2Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Good to start a franchise with a center and Francis likes his 2-way guys
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Good long term project and paired with Drysdale could be one of the best Pairings in the league
4Logo of the New Jersey Devils-This is the obvious pick and although I would pick him later its just too perfect
5Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Eklund is a good piece to build around for a retooling franchise
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-detroit has a great prospect pool in every spot but goalie and in a weeker draft like this one this aa perfect place to pick one up
7Logo of the San Jose Sharks-This a huge steal and San Jose Doesnt Pass this up
8Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-A winger who if he works out would just be unfair paired with a Turcotte or a Byfield
9Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Another great steal and fits perfectly on Vancouver and could be paired with Hughes
10Logo of the Ottawa Senators-an elite goal scoring center for the senators who are weakest at C
11Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Draft Pick Forfeited
12Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-An amazing winger who would fit right in with the Hawks
13Logo of the Calgary Flames-Hes kind of everywhere on rankings but I think this where he will end up being drafted
14Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Philly badly needs a partner for Provorov and their D pipeline is severly lacking
15Logo of the Dallas Stars-A criminally underrated prospect and fits Dallas needs for wingers when Their old guys retire
16Logo of the New York Rangers-Perfect fit for New York and could develope into a really good center
17Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
18Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
19Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
20Logo of the Nashville Predators-
21Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
22Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the New York Islanders
23Logo of the Boston Bruins-
24Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington Capitals
25Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
26Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
27Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
28Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
29Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
30Logo of the Florida Panthers-
31Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Jun. 5, 2021 at 6:19 p.m.
I keep thinking Aatu Raty for Rangers in 1st. Seems like perfect fit.
Kravtsov_Stan liked this.
Jun. 5, 2021 at 6:28 p.m.
Kent Johnson is a center! Doubt LA would be interested...
Jun. 5, 2021 at 7:04 p.m.
Kravtsov_Stan
Quoting: NYR_1
Kent Johnson is a center! Doubt LA would be interested...

Johnson isn't a center, he played like a half a year of Center 2 years ago and projects as a winger at the NHL level
Jun. 5, 2021 at 7:45 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: NHLfan10506
I keep thinking Aatu Raty for Rangers in 1st. Seems like perfect fit.

Two Finnish busts on the same team
Jun. 5, 2021 at 8:12 p.m.
I can't see Detroit passing on a Dylan Guenther, Brandt Clarke, or Kent Johnson to take a goalie when they will have pick #23 (the Montreal or Winnipeg winner will move the Wings down) and additional capital to move up and get goalie Sebastian Cossa if they really want to use a 1st round pick on a goalie.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll