2. Seattle Kraken
3. Los Angeles Kings
4. Arizona Coyotes
5. Calgary Flames
6. Vancouver Canucks
7. San Jose Sharks
8. Anaheim Ducks

My Pacific division predictions

You forgot Edmonton and Arizona's in the Central now.
BuFfaLOFaN and LeafsFan4Ever34 liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:03 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: LeafsFan4Ever34
1. Vegas Golden Knights
2. Seattle Kraken
3. Los Angeles Kings
4. Arizona Coyotes
5. Calgary Flames
6. Vancouver Canucks
7. San Jose Sharks
8. Anaheim Ducks

My Pacific division predictions

Why is Houston making the playoffs??? And they're in the Central now
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
I 100% agree. I would never want to live in the US. But when you’re a millionaire the decisions are a bit different than what it would be for normal people. So there’s taxes and the fact that 78% of the potential jobs come from the US. And since they’re millionaires being cared for by billion dollar companies, they don’t have much else to worry about, except for things that money can’t change, like weather.

I mean the US is perceived to be it's worst in all areas, the perception of the us is what people see in the inner city...but it's not different from Canada in anyway in some of the rural areas outside of the us. I used to go to Canada 3 out of the 4 weeks in a month every week every year until the border closed and it's not different at all...
EklundCelebriniSmith
Edited Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:09 p.m.
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
I'm just messing around, I know what you mean and even places like buffalo have the same disadvantage. I've got bunches of friends and family in Canada so I know the facts lol.

Yeah no harm meant either way; just personal preference and adding that example as if I was a player.

But the point being that you or I may love our home towns (or whatever) but its not easy to compete when Florida or Vegas as they appeal geographically (weather, locale, etc). And then add in they have clear financial advantages and it's hard to compare. I may never want to live in the US; but I won't make the same bread if I was a millionaire offered 50 in Buffalo or lets say Vancouver compared 50 in Nevada.

Buffalo is a fantastic city but they cant compete (if the Sabres were good they would have a lot more UFA potential), Vancouver is a awesome place and different from a lot of other Canadian NHL cities but still hard to compete with Nevada.
BuFfaLOFaN and A_Habs_fan liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:05 p.m.
EklundCelebriniSmith
Also incase ANYONE WANTS TO LISTEN:

Wayne Gretzky will be on SN590 (you can ask Siri/ Google; play sportsnet 590 the fan) speaking with them at around 12:30 EST (30min). Talking with them and also about TNT/ the new show.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:07 p.m.
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
You forgot Edmonton and Arizona's in the Central now.

Quoting: Devil1122

also youre telling me the Sharks are gonna be worse than the HOUSTON CAP DUMPS? They literally have AHL goalies.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:08 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Standing Predictions
Pacific
1. Vegas
2. Edmonton
3. Vancouver
4. Calgary
5. LA
6. Anaheim
7. Seattle
8. SJ

Central
1. Colorado
2. Winnipeg
3. Minnesota
4. Dallas
5. Chicago
6. St. Louis
7. Nashville
8. Houston

Atlantic
1. Tampa
2. Toronto
3. Boston
4. Florida
5. Montreal
6. Ottawa
7. Detroit
8. Buffalo

Metro
1. NYI
2. Carolina
3. Philly
4. Washington
5. Pittsburgh
6. NYR
7. NJ
8. Columbus
BuFfaLOFaN and Zinger liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:14 p.m.
Quoting: yikes
Yeah no harm meant either way; just personal preference and adding that example as if I was a player.

But the point being that you or I may love our home towns (or whatever) but its not easy to compete when Florida or Vegas as they appeal geographically (weather, locale, etc). And then add in they have clear financial advantages and it's hard to compare. I may never want to live in the US; but I won't make the same bread if I was a millionaire offered 50 in Buffalo or lets say Vancouver compared 50 in Nevada.

Buffalo is a fantastic city but they cant compete (if the Sabres were good they would have a lot more UFA potential), Vancouver is a awesome place and different from a lot of other Canadian NHL cities but still hard to compete with Nevada.

Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
I mean the US is perceived to be it's worst in all areas, the perception of the us is what people see in the inner city...but it's not different from Canada in anyway in some of the rural areas outside of the us. I used to go to Canada 3 out of the 4 weeks in a month every week every year until the border closed and it's not different at all...

This was another one of my posts, the NHL needs to do something though I feel.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:14 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: yikes
also youre telling me the Sharks are gonna be worse than the HOUSTON CAP DUMPS? They literally have AHL goalies.

Don't doubt Andrew Ladd and Ryan Dzingel
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:30 p.m.
I heff to be mad...

Oh
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:34 p.m.
Speak of the Devil

Zinger, BuFfaLOFaN, yikes and 3 others liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:36 p.m.
Canes fan
My standings predictions for each division (will update before start of season):

Atlantic
1. Tampa
2. Toronto
3. Florida
4. Boston
5. Montreal
6. Ottawa
7. Detroit
8. Buffalo

Metropolitan
1. Carolina (I'm doubting the rest of our division)
2. NYI
3. Washington
4. Philadelphia
5. Pittsburgh
6. NYR
7. NJ
8. Columbus

Central
1. Colorado
2. Dallas (flaming hot take)
3. Winnipeg
4. Minnesota
5. St. Louis
6. Chicago (If they keep Fleury, if not its NSH here)
7. Nashville
8. Houston

Pacific
1. Vegas
2. Edmonton
3. Vancouver
4. LA
5. Calgary
6. Anaheim
7. Seattle
8. San Jose
Devil and EsoYeezus69 liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:49 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Too early standings predictions:

Pacific
1. Vegas Knights (y)
2. Calgary Flames (x)
3. Edmonton Oilers (x)
4. Los Angeles Kings
5. San Jose Sharks
6. Vancouver Canucks
7. Anaheim Ducks
8. Seattle Kraken

I'm still super high on the moves the Kings made and I think they're going to really surprise this upcoming season. Vancouver's blueline is in shambles and I don't believe their forwards will have the ability to outproduce their mistakes. The Sharks with goaltending won't be a slouch but likewise their blueline still has cement for legs. Vegas runs away with the division and Calgary offers the next "most complete" team, Markstrom bouncing back a bit won't be a surprise. McDavid and Draisaitl will outscore the Oilers' woes on the back end but this'll be another season where the Oilers won't make noise during the playoffs. Francis has pissed away Bruckheimer's money as far as I'm concerned.

Central
1. Colorado Avalanche (P)
2. Minnesota Wild (x)
3. Winnipeg Jets (x)
4. St. Louis Blues (x)
5. Chicago Blackhawks (x)
6. Dallas Stars
7. Nashville Predators
8. Houston Coyotes

I don't like a damn thing that either the Preds or Stars did this offseason. Obligatory Coyotes in 8th. The Avalanche are going to run amok in the Western Conference and once Kaprizov resigns in Minnesota they'll follow suit. I think this will be another "Hellebuyck is a freak" year and the Blues and Hawks will make the playoffs late. I think Chicago ends up on a PDO bender to take that last spot from the Stars, which will trick Bowman and the Hawks management into doubling down on the rebuild being "over" and set them back another decade as Jones continues to regress.

Metropolitan
1. New York Islanders (y)
2. Carolina Hurricanes (x)
3. Washington Capitals (x)
4. New Jersey Devils (x)
5. New York Rangers
6. Pittsburgh Penguins
7. Philadelphia Flyers
8. Columbus Blue Jackets

What a bloodbath of a division. I think the Isles and Hurricanes are set to emerge as the true powerhouses of this division for the next half-decade. Carolina did a lot of silly stuff this summer but in all honesty goaltending is the only true question mark they have and I think their blueline still strong enough to mask some of those issues. I only believe one of the Capitals or Penguins to make the playoffs next year: the decline has to begin eventually and I think the Capitals have fewer roster issues than the Pens do. I want the Devils to surprise this year, I'm a massive Blackwood fan and the numbers he was hitting last season coupled with a revitalized blueline suggest that everything is trending up for New Jersey. I think Hughes goes off this season. The Rangers are right there in that fight but I reckon that until they get another top-6 centerman they won't be able to truly get over the hump. I think time is running out on the Penguins and without some drastic moves they should genuinely start preparing to bottom out. The Flyers decimated their back end and Columbus is entrenched in an impromptu rebuild. If they get Wright at the draft they won't finish last next year.

Atlantic
1. Boston Bruins (z)
2. Florida Panthers (x)
3. Tampa Bay Lightning (x)
4. Toronto Maple Leafs (x)
5. Ottawa Senators
6. Detroit Red Wings
7. Montreal Canadiens
8. Buffalo Sabres

The Bruins are going to be a nightmare to deal with in the Eastern Conference next year. Their forward depth surpasses anything they've had in a while and I like Ullmark as a Rask stand-in. The sun never sets on their empire. Florida went and made the right moves this offseason and I think moves across the division will allow them to sneak into that second place. Knight wins the Vezina. Tampa's departures and routine LTIR shenanigans will falsely show them take a "step back" when in reality it's just the bow pulling back for another long playoff run. Toronto makes it on merit and simply so we can get another game 7 collapse against the Bruins. Sideways moves at best this offseason and the players will continue to prove their refusal to find another gear. Jack Campbell gets ran out of town. The Sicko Sens are going to surprise. Not enough to threaten playoffs but enough to cause some seeding stress come March. Norris will take a huge step forward this year and Chabot could threaten to finish as a Norris candidate. Detroit rising has more to do with Montreal sliding: the Danault departure and goaltending regressing back to the norm will have the Habs take a step back. Buffalo remains more invested in Rochester than it does the NHL.
SevenLeg, Devil, Zinger and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:51 p.m.
Farewell
Way too early 2021-22 division predictions (not final at all):
Metropolitan:
1) New York Islanders (This team just never stops producing. Barzal has an elite year, Varlamov keeps being a wall, and Trotz gets nominated for COTY again)
2) Washington Capitals
3) New York Rangers (With Panarin back for the full year and a leap taken by Shesterkin, watch out)
4) Pittsburgh Penguins (WC #2)
5) New Jersey Devils (Another leap taken by this team, rebuild's not quite done yet)
6) Carolina Hurricanes (Waddell has torn this team to shreds)
7) Philadelphia Flyers (Poor Carter Hart has a good year marred by terrible defense in front of him, save for Provorov and Yandle)
8) Columbus Blue Jackets

Atlantic:
1) Tampa Bay Lightning (Of course)
2) Boston Bruins
3) Toronto Maple Leafs (Am I the only person who really liked the Mrazek signing? And I HATE the Leafs)
4) Florida Panthers (WC #1, watch out for Spencer Knight)
5) Montreal Canadiens (I think the loss of Danault, Tatar, and Weber will wind up in them JUST missing, though the Savard signing was excellent)
6) Detroit Red Wings (Ahead of Ottawa due to Nedeljkovic in goal)
7) Ottawa Senators
8) Buffalo Sabres (Worst record in the league, even worse than Yotes, they'll get Shane Wright)

Central:
1) Colorado Avalanche (This might be the year. Kuemper might even be better than Grubauer.)
2) Minnesota Wild (Kaprizov keeps being Kaprizov, Talbot/Kahkonen remains a great tandem)
3) Chicago Blackhawks (IF Fleury plays, and that's an enormous if, than I really like this team)
4) St. Louis Blues (WC #1) (The Buchnevich trade was a steal, and the Saad signing was terrific)
5) Winnipeg Jets (WC #2)
6) Nashville Predators
7) Dallas Stars
8) Arizona (Sorry, Houston) Coyotes (They'll settle for Bedard)

Pacific:
1) Vegas Golden Knights (After this, it's a wide-open division)
2) Calgary Flames (Even with Giordano gone, I think Markstrom will have a terrific year, and Blake Coleman will add depth to an already stacked offense)
3) Edmonton Oilers (Weak defense, but everybody from here on in has weak defense, and I can't see McDavid and Draisaitl missing the playoffs, even if they never win once there)
4) Seattle Kraken (Just miss the playoffs due to lack of a true. No. 1 center)
5) Vancouver Canucks (Miss playoffs, and Benning finally gets fired)
6) Los Angeles Kings
7) San Jose Sharks
8) Anaheim Ducks
Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:51 p.m.
Speak of the Devil

Pacific
1. Vegas Knights (y)
2. Calgary Flames (x)
3. Edmonton Oilers (x)
4. Los Angeles Kings
5. San Jose Sharks
6. Vancouver Canucks
7. Anaheim Ducks
8. Seattle Kraken

I'm still super high on the moves the Kings made and I think they're going to really surprise this upcoming season. Vancouver's blueline is in shambles and I don't believe their forwards will have the ability to outproduce their mistakes. The Sharks with goaltending won't be a slouch but likewise their blueline still has cement for legs. Vegas runs away with the division and Calgary offers the next "most complete" team, Markstrom bouncing back a bit won't be a surprise. McDavid and Draisaitl will outscore the Oilers' woes on the back end but this'll be another season where the Oilers won't make noise during the playoffs. Francis has pissed away Bruckheimer's money as far as I'm concerned.

Central
1. Colorado Avalanche (P)
2. Minnesota Wild (x)
3. Winnipeg Jets (x)
4. St. Louis Blues (x)
5. Chicago Blackhawks (x)
6. Dallas Stars
7. Nashville Predators
8. Houston Coyotes

I don't like a damn thing that either the Preds or Stars did this offseason. Obligatory Coyotes in 8th. The Avalanche are going to run amok in the Western Conference and once Kaprizov resigns in Minnesota they'll follow suit. I think this will be another "Hellebuyck is a freak" year and the Blues and Hawks will make the playoffs late. I think Chicago ends up on a PDO bender to take that last spot from the Stars, which will trick Bowman and the Hawks management into doubling down on the rebuild being "over" and set them back another decade as Jones continues to regress.

Metropolitan
1. New York Islanders (y)
2. Carolina Hurricanes (x)
3. Washington Capitals (x)
4. New Jersey Devils (x)
5. New York Rangers
6. Pittsburgh Penguins
7. Philadelphia Flyers
8. Columbus Blue Jackets

What a bloodbath of a division. I think the Isles and Hurricanes are set to emerge as the true powerhouses of this division for the next half-decade. Carolina did a lot of silly stuff this summer but in all honesty goaltending is the only true question mark they have and I think their blueline still strong enough to mask some of those issues. I only believe one of the Capitals or Penguins to make the playoffs next year: the decline has to begin eventually and I think the Capitals have fewer roster issues than the Pens do. I want the Devils to surprise this year, I'm a massive Blackwood fan and the numbers he was hitting last season coupled with a revitalized blueline suggest that everything is trending up for New Jersey. I think Hughes goes off this season. The Rangers are right there in that fight but I reckon that until they get another top-6 centerman they won't be able to truly get over the hump. I think time is running out on the Penguins and without some drastic moves they should genuinely start preparing to bottom out. The Flyers decimated their back end and Columbus is entrenched in an impromptu rebuild. If they get Wright at the draft they won't finish last next year.

Atlantic
1. Boston Bruins (z)
2. Florida Panthers (x)
3. Tampa Bay Lightning (x)
4. Toronto Maple Leafs (x)
5. Ottawa Senators
6. Detroit Red Wings
7. Montreal Canadiens
8. Buffalo Sabres

The Bruins are going to be a nightmare to deal with in the Eastern Conference next year. Their forward depth surpasses anything they've had in a while and I like Ullmark as a Rask stand-in. The sun never sets on their empire. Florida went and made the right moves this offseason and I think moves across the division will allow them to sneak into that second place. Knight wins the Vezina. Tampa's departures and routine LTIR shenanigans will falsely show them take a "step back" when in reality it's just the bow pulling back for another long playoff run. Toronto makes it on merit and simply so we can get another game 7 collapse against the Bruins. Sideways moves at best this offseason and the players will continue to prove their refusal to find another gear. Jack Campbell gets ran out of town. The Sicko Sens are going to surprise. Not enough to threaten playoffs but enough to cause some seeding stress come March. Norris will take a huge step forward this year and Chabot could threaten to finish as a Norris candidate. Detroit rising has more to do with Montreal sliding: the Danault departure and goaltending regressing back to the norm will have the Habs take a step back. Buffalo remains more invested in Rochester than it does the NHL.

I love the Devils playoff prediction but I don't think we're there yet
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:02 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: ConservativeLightningFan91
So this pretty much leaves the bottom 6 as some combination of: Perry, Bellemare, Maroon, Joseph, Colton, Barre-Boulet. Not the same as last year, but not bad, especially if Colton, Joseph, and Barre-Boulet can keep stepping up their games (Colton and Joseph I'm very confident in, Barre-Boulet a little less so). I would think the Lightning would sign one more forward as insurance, don't love the idea of Smith and Walcotte basically being the only options on the bench (now that Stephens is gone). I would love Tyler Bozak or Nikita Gusev (the former is probably the less expensive option).

Gusev and Kucherov are really good friends and apparently when Gusev was first available Kucherov was trying to convince Tampa management to bring him for the playoffs last season. A reunion between the 2 of them could be fun as back in the KHL those 2 were amazing.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:04 p.m.
David Krejci has announced he’ll play in the Czech Republic next year
Devil and Zinger liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:04 p.m.
Speak of the Devil

Krejci retires from the NHL and goes back to Czech
A_Habs_fan, Zinger and justaBoss liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:08 p.m.
Farewell

Pacific
1. Vegas Knights (y) (Agreed)
2. Calgary Flames (x) (Wow, can't believe I'm not the only one who thinks this. Agreed)
3. Edmonton Oilers (x) (Agreed)
4. Los Angeles Kings (No, Kraken, they made some stupid moves, but have a good Top 3 lines and good defense, they'll still miss the playoffs due to lack of a true No. 1 star on offense)
5. San Jose Sharks (Could happen, I'd swap them and the Canucks, who still have good forward depth, though terrible defense)
6. Vancouver Canucks (Kings)
7. Anaheim Ducks (Sharks)
8. Seattle Kraken (Really? The Kraken aren't worse than the Ducks)

Central
1. Colorado Avalanche (P) (Duh)
2. Minnesota Wild (x) (Agreed)
3. Winnipeg Jets (x) (I'd put the Blackhawks here, if Fleury plays and Toews is healthy again, with Tyler Johnson and an (overpaid, but still good) Seth Jones and Caleb Jones, this team could really be good)
4. St. Louis Blues (x) (Agreed)
5. Chicago Blackhawks (x) (Winnipeg, see above)
6. Dallas Stars (Pretty much, I'd flip-flop them and Nashville)
7. Nashville Predators (See above)
8. Houston Coyotes (Duh)

Metropolitan
1. New York Islanders (y) (Agreed)
2. Carolina Hurricanes (x) (No. Chance. They'll miss the playoffs. Don't like Andersen in net, their defense (save for Slavin and Skjei) is terrible, and Waddell has burned them to the ground)
3. Washington Capitals (x) (Would put them at 2)
4. New Jersey Devils (x) (No. They'll take a step forward, but they're not there yet)
5. New York Rangers (With Panarin back and Goodrow providing depth, along with a good year from Shesterkin, they'll be the 3rd)
6. Pittsburgh Penguins (I agree time's running out, I still have them as 4 and the 2nd WC)
7. Philadelphia Flyers (Agreed, Hart has no D in front of him)
8. Columbus Blue Jackets (Duh)

Atlantic
1. Boston Bruins (z) (Quite possible, I have them at 2)
2. Florida Panthers (x) (I have them at 4, I agree they'll be good)
3. Tampa Bay Lightning (x) (Quite possible, though I think they'll still win the division)
4. Toronto Maple Leafs (x) (I'd put them a drop higher at 3, though they'll lose in the first round anyways(
5. Ottawa Senators (This is way too high, they have nobody in goal, their defense is zilch save for Chabot)
6. Detroit Red Wings (Agreed)
7. Montreal Canadiens (I agree they'll miss the playoffs, but would put them at 5)
8. Buffalo Sabres (Duh)
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:10 p.m.
Farewell

Krejci retires from the NHL and goes back to Czech

Classy player. Bruins will miss him.
SevenLeg liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:14 p.m.
Hop on the Slaftrain
I think Krejci is the best player to retire from the NHL since a long time ago, I mean best at the time of the retirement. He's coming off a Selke-caliber season and finished 1st in the league in Defensive WAR and amassed 44 pts in 51 gp.
A_Habs_fan, aadoyle, justaBoss and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:16 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Edited Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:22 p.m.
Quoting: SevenLeg
I think Krejci is the best player to retire from the NHL since a long time ago, I mean best at the time of the retirement. He's coming off a Selke-caliber season and finished 1st in the league in Defensive WAR and amassed 44 pts in 51 gp.

Feels bad that I was right about him going home. Hope he has fun in the Czech league with his home team

I had a feeling Coyle would be the 2c based on the moves they made
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:47 p.m.
Hakuna Matata

Another Holland moment if it happens
Zinger, Devil, justaBoss and 3 others liked this.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:51 p.m.
Canes fan
Quoting: ConservativeLightningFan91
Way too early 2021-22 division predictions (not final at all):
Metropolitan:
1) New York Islanders (This team just never stops producing. Barzal has an elite year, Varlamov keeps being a wall, and Trotz gets nominated for COTY again)
2) Washington Capitals
3) New York Rangers (With Panarin back for the full year and a leap taken by Shesterkin, watch out)
4) Pittsburgh Penguins (WC #2)
5) New Jersey Devils (Another leap taken by this team, rebuild's not quite done yet)
6) Carolina Hurricanes (Waddell has torn this team to shreds)
7) Philadelphia Flyers (Poor Carter Hart has a good year marred by terrible defense in front of him, save for Provorov and Yandle)
8) Columbus Blue Jackets

Atlantic:
1) Tampa Bay Lightning (Of course)
2) Boston Bruins
3) Toronto Maple Leafs (Am I the only person who really liked the Mrazek signing? And I HATE the Leafs)
4) Florida Panthers (WC #1, watch out for Spencer Knight)
5) Montreal Canadiens (I think the loss of Danault, Tatar, and Weber will wind up in them JUST missing, though the Savard signing was excellent)
6) Detroit Red Wings (Ahead of Ottawa due to Nedeljkovic in goal)
7) Ottawa Senators
8) Buffalo Sabres (Worst record in the league, even worse than Yotes, they'll get Shane Wright)

Central:
1) Colorado Avalanche (This might be the year. Kuemper might even be better than Grubauer.)
2) Minnesota Wild (Kaprizov keeps being Kaprizov, Talbot/Kahkonen remains a great tandem)
3) Chicago Blackhawks (IF Fleury plays, and that's an enormous if, than I really like this team)
4) St. Louis Blues (WC #1) (The Buchnevich trade was a steal, and the Saad signing was terrific)
5) Winnipeg Jets (WC #2)
6) Nashville Predators
7) Dallas Stars
8) Arizona (Sorry, Houston) Coyotes (They'll settle for Bedard)

Pacific:
1) Vegas Golden Knights (After this, it's a wide-open division)
2) Calgary Flames (Even with Giordano gone, I think Markstrom will have a terrific year, and Blake Coleman will add depth to an already stacked offense)
3) Edmonton Oilers (Weak defense, but everybody from here on in has weak defense, and I can't see McDavid and Draisaitl missing the playoffs, even if they never win once there)
4) Seattle Kraken (Just miss the playoffs due to lack of a true. No. 1 center)
5) Vancouver Canucks (Miss playoffs, and Benning finally gets fired)
6) Los Angeles Kings
7) San Jose Sharks
8) Anaheim Ducks

I know Waddell kind of destroyed our team, but there is no way we finish behind the devils. They made some great additions this offseason, but I really don't think they can overpower us.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:53 p.m.
Hop on the Slaftrain
Quoting: aadoyle

Another Holland moment if it happens

Statistically, Korpisalo was among the worst goaltenders in the whole league last season. He's also a pending UFA. I understand Kekalainen is trying to rob the senile old man, but come on lol.
A_Habs_fan and Zinger liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll