SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My Mock Draft

My Mock Draft

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: CanadianGee
Published: Jun. 10, 2021 at 1:45 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Power and Dahlin seem to be the future of the Defensive core
2Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Beniers is the go to guy for Seattle to build around. This will NOT be a repeat of what Vegas did.
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Either Guenther or Edvinsson is the pick here. I chose Edvinsson because him and Drysdale is too good to pass up.
4Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Obvious reunion for Jack and Luke.
5Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-CBJ needs a #1 Centre. They get that with this pick.
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-The missing piece for DET. Loaded up front and stacked on the blue line. Who is the G of the future? Wallstedt.
7Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Guenther is the best player available for SJ.
8Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Lucius is more of a Winger at the NHL level and is the goal scorer they need.
9Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Clarke is going to be the guy that gets talked about the most from this class. You heard it here first.
10Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Lysell is the pick here. Decided between Lysell and Pastujov.
11Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Draft Pick Forfeited
12Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Dach, Riechel and Sillinger down the middle is insane depth.
13Logo of the Calgary Flames-The flames are not in a good spot right now. They get a promising Centreman to shore up their centre depth.
14Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Ceulemans is a guy that can do what Gostisbehere should do.
15Logo of the Dallas Stars-Dallas gets another goal scorer is Pastujov.
16Logo of the New York Rangers-Rangers go for a guy who improves their Centre depth.
17Logo of the St. Louis Blues-The potential Pietrangelo replacement.
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-WPG gets a Dman to help them for years to come.
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-McTavish is a 2nd liner at the NHL. But damn will he be a good one.
20Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-EDM goes for Potential rather than Talent. Raty is very raw and still needs time. This has all the potential to be the steal of the draft.
21Logo of the Boston Bruins-Boston will Boston. They go for an american born Winger when better options are on the board.
22Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Get Kaprizov another Russian has to be the move here.
23Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington CapitalsShoring up an already stacked future D core.
24Logo of the Florida Panthers-FLA loves their Finnish players.
25Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-MTL gets a guy from the Q. Any explanation needed?
26Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the New York IslandersPotential is what the Devils need. They get that here.
27Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningGoalie of the future?
28Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsProven player who can play both ends of the ice.
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-About time COL drafts a forward.
30Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsPotential #2 Centreman here.
31Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-CAR adds to a very crowded Foward Group.
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-HEY. Vegas drafting in the 1st round? Odd.
Jun. 10, 2021 at 2:03 p.m.
Kravtsov_Stan
I think the Rangers would Rather go with Raty there just because they have 2 or 3 players who can play 3rd line C and have good depth but not a solidified #2 C and I don't think Bolduc has the ceiling for that whereas Raty does
Jun. 10, 2021 at 6:52 p.m.
IMO it is definitely a toss up between the two, at this point it is basically a coin flip.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll