SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Apparently girard is better than jones pass it on

Jun. 13, 2021 at 4:02 p.m.
Quoting: flamesfan
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2zPvIuXMAEo7uO?format=jpg&name=medium

Look at these stats and tell me how I am wrong. You two are both idiotic and should WaTcH MoRe HoCkEy

Do you actually watch hockey games or you base your opinions on these sites ? Cause id bet every penny i have that you barely watch any games outside of flames games and evaluate nhl players solely based on these websites

Nice try though
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 4:03 p.m.
Quoting: reelkena
Boston, Montreal, Calgary and Pittsburgh have the worst on here.

Obviously Toronto usually does but the ones on here are pretty self aware. @Rhea @Dutchies

Yeah we're just gluttons for punishment to be lifelong Leafs fans.
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 4:03 p.m.
Quoting: Dutchies
That's it, I just told my wife we're spending valentine's day together. @Rhea you're invited too

Ok let me ask the wife. She's Italian so she calls the shots.
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 4:05 p.m.
Quoting: Wingsfannn
Do you actually watch hockey games or you base your opinions on these sites ? Cause id bet every penny i have that you barely watch any games outside of flames games and evaluate nhl players solely based on these websites

Nice try though

I watch probably 10X the amount of hockey you do and these sites are a 10000X better at judging players than your eyes and I still haven’t seen any stats that show Seth Jones is good
Jun. 13, 2021 at 4:06 p.m.
Quoting: Rhea
Ok let me ask the wife. She's Italian so she calls the shots.

Well, mine's part Italian and part Irish, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that.
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 4:17 p.m.
Quoting: Dutchies
Well, mine's part Italian and part Irish, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that.

So you're scared all the time too?
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 4:24 p.m.
Quoting: Rhea
So you're scared all the time too?

yeah, sometimes I feel like I married 43 different women. sometimes it's fun. sometimes I'm afraid for my life......
Rhea and reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
I watch probably 10X the amount of hockey you do and these sites are a 10000X better at judging players than your eyes and I still haven’t seen any stats that show Seth Jones is good

Ill take that as a no lmao . ill admit it cause i dont p give a **** , i bet alot on hockey games so i watch alot of games . Alot more than you which is 82 flames games

You wanna go look At stats and tell me how superior toffolli is to jack eichel while your at it? Sorry your clearly clueless and theres no point talking to you , you never even brought up my comment i made on giordano so ill take that as a yes that you think he’s better than seth jones as well .

This was fun
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 7:16 p.m.
Ill take that as a no lmao . ill admit it cause i dont p give a **** , i bet alot on hockey games so i watch alot of games . Alot more than you which is 82 flames games

You wanna go look At stats and tell me how superior toffolli is to jack eichel while your at it? Sorry your clearly clueless and theres no point talking to you , you never even brought up my comment i made on giordano so ill take that as a yes that you think he’s better than seth jones as well .

This was fun

I have watched every playoff game this year, yes all the flames games, and probably a few hundred other regular season games, and yes this season toffoli was better than eichel. And you still haven’t shown me anything that proves Seth Jones is above replacement level and yes gio is better 90% of nhl defensemen are better
Jun. 13, 2021 at 7:33 p.m.
I have watched every playoff game this year, yes all the flames games, and probably a few hundred other regular season games, and yes this season toffoli was better than eichel. And you still haven’t shown me anything that proves Seth Jones is above replacement level and yes gio is better 90% of nhl defensemen are better

Lmfao as i suspected . Every playoff game this yr = no jones games and i find it hard to believe you seen like 300+ games this yr and your convinced girard is better than jones AND soon to be 38 yr old and about to retire giordano is better than 90% of the dmen in the league today hahahaha

We’re done here man , thanks for that laugh
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 8:17 p.m.
Lmfao as i suspected . Every playoff game this yr = no jones games and i find it hard to believe you seen like 300+ games this yr and your convinced girard is better than jones AND soon to be 38 yr old and about to retire giordano is better than 90% of the dmen in the league today hahahaha

We’re done here man , thanks for that laugh

I should have worded better my bad I meant gio is better than Jones and 90% of the defensmen are also better than Jones.

Thanks for the laughs aswell you goof
Jun. 13, 2021 at 8:37 p.m.
I should have worded better my bad I meant gio is better than Jones and 90% of the defensmen are also better than Jones.

Thanks for the laughs aswell you goof

Ciao , watch way more games
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 8:56 p.m.
Ciao , watch way more games

Same to you
Jun. 13, 2021 at 9:03 p.m.
Same to you

You mean stop watching games and follow your websites . Im good but thx
reelkena liked this.
Jun. 13, 2021 at 10:49 p.m.
You mean stop watching games and follow your websites . Im good but thx

You realize those “websites” use stats from the game right? Its not like they are making anything up, all of it is true
Jun. 14, 2021 at 6:46 a.m.
You realize those “websites” use stats from the game right? Its not like they are making anything up, all of it is true

Your one of those ppl who solely depend on those websites to evaluate a player’s worth. Im done here

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll