LD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$4,400,000$4,400,000
RD
UFA - 6
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LD
RFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:14 p.m.
Banned
This is the 2nd worst I've seen other than the one you just got this idea from. Rielly is not going to the Pens.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:14 p.m.
NoWah49
Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
This is the 2nd worst I've seen other than the one you just got this idea from. Rielly is not going to the Pens.

lol c'mon dude, why are you so against it??
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:15 p.m.
No thanks. We don’t need another backup, we need a starter.
Banned
Quoting: NoWah49
lol c'mon dude, why are you so against it??

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE
Banned
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
No thanks. We don’t need another backup, we need a starter.

Look at the Rielly trade. That should clue you in that everything else is a mess lol
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:18 p.m.
Look at the Rielly trade. That should clue you in that everything else is a mess lol

Yikes! I wouldn’t trade your best prospect unless you get Reilly with an extension.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:19 p.m.
Banned
Yikes! I wouldn’t trade your best prospect unless you get Reilly with an extension.

We can't even afford him with an extension. We have to move stuff out just to fill out our forward group and hopefully get someone to replace Ceci. We're stacked at LD.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:20 p.m.
We can't even afford him with an extension. We have to move stuff out just to fill out our forward group and hopefully get someone to replace Ceci. We're stacked at LD.

Fair enough. It’s just options he’s looking for.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:24 p.m.
Banned
Fair enough. It’s just options he’s looking for.

There's been a barrage of Leafs fans making these trades, so it's just ridiculous at this point. They don't look at other team's situations before making trades. They think all their players, no matter if your team needs them or has the space, is a player everyone wants and will pay through the gills to get them.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:25 p.m.
neslow92
You will need to pay Seattle more to take MAtheson ZAR and a second will not cut it.
There's been a barrage of Leafs fans making these trades, so it's just ridiculous at this point. They don't look at other team's situations before making trades. They think all their players, no matter if your team needs, is a player everyone wants and will pay through the gills to get them.

Some of them think that. Believe me I understand. All I see is Mikheyev, and Engvall to Edmonton and I keep telling them nobody wants your trash, but they don’t listen. I just don’t bother commenting on those ones anymore.
Dubas intern
There's been a barrage of Leafs fans making these trades, so it's just ridiculous at this point. They don't look at other team's situations before making trade. They think all their players, no matter if your team needs, is a player everyone wants and will pay through the gills to get them.

Yet on your AGM, you made an outrageous Rielly trade scenario. Unless that was a joke, than dont complain about other people's trade scenarios imo. I dont see Rielly going to Pittsburgh,but the idea for Burke to reunite with Rielly in theory makes sense.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:28 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: klaw2
Yet on your AGM, you made an outrageous Rielly trade scenario. Unless that was a joke, than dont complain about other people's trade scenarios imo. I dont see Rielly going to Pittsburgh,but the idea for Burke to reunite with Rielly in theory makes sense.

LOL yes. It was a joke to prove the point of what would actually have to happen to make this possible.
klaw2 liked this.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:33 p.m.
Banned
The Penguins would have to move heaven and earth to make room for Rielly and that's not a realistic task. Zucker, Pettersson and Matheson would all have to be moved out with no salary coming back. While we can all make that happen on capfriendly, in reality is next to impossible.

Not to mention, the Pens have been clear that no major futures are going out unless it's an amazing deal. One year of Rielly is not an amazing deal.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:36 p.m.
Do the Pens need LHD?
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:47 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Do the Pens need LHD?

LOL You...
NHLfan10506 liked this.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:51 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Do the Pens need LHD?

In a sense yes

Doumelin is the top guy who can provide some offense and defense

Petterson and Matheson are oddballs in the organization. Petterson looked alright than signed that 4mill deal and fell off the face of the earth. Matheson despite improving somewhat in Pittsburgh really aint a top 4 guy to me. If they can convince Seattle to take Matheson and trade Petterson all for the goal of getting Rielly I can see it benefiting them in the end.

Other than Letang Pittsburgh gets barely any offense generated from its blue line

Rielly-Marino
Doumelin-Letang
POJ-Ceci or whoever
NoWah49 liked this.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 6:26 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: aadoyle
In a sense yes

Petterson and Matheson are oddballs in the organization. Petterson looked alright than signed that 4mill deal and fell off the face of the earth. Matheson despite improving somewhat in Pittsburgh really aint a top 4 guy to me. If they can convince Seattle to take Matheson and trade Petterson all for the goal of getting Rielly I can see it benefiting them in the end.

Other than Letang Pittsburgh gets barely any offense generated from its blue line

Rielly-Marino
Doumelin-Letang
POJ-Ceci or whoever

This is so beyond wrong it's not even funny.

You clearly have no clue about the Penguins.

Leafs fans thinks everyone wants and needs Rielly. The Pens just don't.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:13 p.m.
In a sense yes

Rielly-Marino
Doumelin-Letang
POJ-Ceci or whoever

Ceci seemed to generate offense when the Devils played them this year.
And I don't think Rielly is a #1 guy.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:34 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Edited Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:41 p.m.
Ceci seemed to generate offense when the Devils played them this year.
And I don't think Rielly is a #1 guy.

im just setting up the future as with Letang probs retiring after his contract got to think Doumelin becomes their 2nd pair guy especially if they want to reduce his chances of getting injured

And Rielly is a #1 guy. Puts up points, makes plays and creates offense when needed, plus plays a tonne of mins. Sure he has defensive flaws but Letang aint any better lul.

As for Ceci if they do bring him back could see

Doumelin-Letang
Rielly-Marino
POJ-Ceci
Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:40 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
This is so beyond wrong it's not even funny.

You clearly have no clue about the Penguins.

Leafs fans thinks everyone wants and needs Rielly. The Pens just don't.

I have been watching the penguins since they joined the league. Their Dcore needs some serious work

other than the first pair and Marino everyone else just does not fit the scenerio of championship team.

Petterson had a terrible year (2 goals and 7 assists) and makes 4mill yeah would rather spend that kind of money on a better Dman.

Matheson despite his improvements still is not someone we should have never traded for

would rather spend the assets to get a guy like Rielly who can drive offense on our blue line and bring us one step closer to contend once again
Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:45 p.m.
Banned
I have been watching the penguins since they joined the league. Their Dcore needs some serious work

other than the first pair and Marino everyone else just does not fit the scenerio of championship team.

Petterson had a terrible year (2 goals and 7 assists) and makes 4mill yeah would rather spend that kind of money on a better Dman.

Matheson despite his improvements still is not someone we should have never traded for

would rather spend the assets to get a guy like Rielly who can drive offense on our blue line and bring us one step closer to contend once again

Again, all your takes are so wrong it's not funny.

Pettersson and Marino had tough starts, but rebounded very well. Pettersson was so good from the second half on.

Matheson is going nowhere, so it's irrelevant to talk about, but we're stuck with him and he actually played far better than advertised.

You guys seem to think teams can just do what we're doing here on capfriendly. Doesn't work that way in reality. Our biggest weakness/needs are not on the blue line, so don't tell me you watch the Pens. You so obviously don't.

Leafs fans on here think all their players are the solutions to everyone problems and deserve the highest returns.

If you actually followed the Pens, you'd know based on everything Hextall has stated in EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW that the return proposed in this and every other Reilly trade to the Pens is a non-starter.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:56 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Again, all your takes are so wrong it's not funny.

Pettersson and Marino had tough starts, but rebounded very well. Pettersson was so good from the second half on.

Matheson is going nowhere, so it's irrelevant to talk about, but we're stuck with him and he actually played far better than advertised.

You guys seem to think teams can just do what we're doing here on capfriendly. Doesn't work that way in reality. Our biggest weakness/needs are not on the blue line, so don't tell me you watch the Pens. You so obviously don't.

Leafs fans on here think all their players are the solutions to everyone problems and deserve the highest returns.

If you actually followed the Pens, you'd know based on everything Hextall has stated in EVER SINGLE INTERVIEW that the return proposed in this and every other Reilly trade to the Pens is a non-starter.

rebounded? lul dont make me laugh Petterson provided no offensive drive to this team and was average defensively lul. The numbers back it up. He is supposed to be the offensive force yet Sullivan was so unimpressed with him to the point where he would rather have Matheson-Ceci as the 2nd pair over Petterson-Marino. You dont do that unless you see that pair underperforming and for the majority of the season they did.

Matheson did better than he did in Florida but he still is not good. And penguins have a major weakness on the blue line lul. Other than staying healthy many of the blue liners besides Doumelin and Letang underperformed. If im paying 4mill for a Dman I expect results. Rielly providing 40 points would be an asset for the teams cup desires.

I clearly can see you have no idea what your talking about, penguins would jump at the chance to get rielly as he would be significantly better than Matheson and Petterson.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
Banned
rebounded? lul dont make me laugh Petterson provided no offensive drive to this team and was average defensively lul. The numbers back it up. He is supposed to be the offensive force yet Sullivan was so unimpressed with him to the point where he would rather have Matheson-Ceci as the 2nd pair over Petterson-Marino. You dont do that unless you see that pair underperforming and for the majority of the season they did.

Matheson did better than he did in Florida but he still is not good. And penguins have a major weakness on the blue line lul. Other than staying healthy many of the blue liners besides Doumelin and Letang underperformed. If im paying 4mill for a Dman I expect results. Rielly providing 40 points would be an asset for the teams cup desires.

I clearly can see you have no idea what your talking about, penguins would jump at the chance to get rielly as he would be significantly better than Matheson and Petterson.

Again, wrong on every single level. I accept you conceding your loss on this argument.

If you think Pettersson is supposed to be an offensive force then you CLEARLY are so far out of your element you shouldn't even be in the discussion. You don't even understand the type of player Pettersson is.

I mean wow, you really don't have a clue, do you?

The Pens don't want Rielly. Top four dmen is the lowest thing possible on their radar.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 2:37 p.m.
NoWah49
In a sense yes

Rielly-Marino
Doumelin-Letang
POJ-Ceci or whoever

this is exactly what I was gonna say. Pettersson had a rough year and while Matheson has been better, he's not nearly worth top 4 minutes and his cap. The only thing I can see going wrong about a Rielly trade is if POJ takes a big step and replaces him or Dumo in the top 4. Either way out 3LHD would be Dumo, Rielly, and POJ, which would be phenomenal

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll