SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

EICHEL TO COLUMBUS RUMOURS REPORTED

Jun. 24, 2021 at 12:37 p.m.
Quoting: Oilers4Days
I agree, this trade leaves the Jackets with nothing.

But I havent heard anything that would make me believe they still arent interested.

What? You just posted a tweet that said that Columbus is out and there is an article from Portzline saying Columbus is out of the running for Eichel.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 12:41 p.m.
In Zito We Trust
Why was this moved... There was a trade proposal
Oilers4Days liked this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 12:42 p.m.
Quoting: Ajp_18
What? You just posted a tweet that said that Columbus is out and there is an article from Portzline saying Columbus is out of the running for Eichel.

No it doesn't mean they are out. He worded it badly. It mean they are out in the market to go get him. Its a poor choice of words.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 12:45 p.m.
No it doesn't mean they are out. He worded it badly. It mean they are out in the market to go get him. Its a poor choice of words.

No, you’re miss reading it. It means they’re out, as in out of the running. If you do a bit of research (outside of your Twitter link) you can see that Columbus is no longer in the running to acquire Eichel.
Oilers4Days liked this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 12:49 p.m.
No, you’re miss reading it. It means they’re out, as in out of the running. If you do a bit of research (outside of your Twitter link) you can see that Columbus is no longer in the running to acquire Eichel.

ill check it out thanks
Jun. 24, 2021 at 12:53 p.m.
ill check it out thanks

https://www.jacketscannon.com/2021/6/24/22548138/columbus-blue-jackets-offseason-rumor-roundup-jones-eichel-reinhart-laine-kuznetsov

I know it’s not the best site, but it’s a page to all rumors around the blue jackets.

“As of this morning, according to Aaron Portzline, it appears that the Blue Jackets are NOT in hot pursuit of Eichel considering the high cost and injury uncertainty.

The trade that seems most likely (for better or worse) appears to be for Sam Reinhart.“
Oilers4Days liked this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 1:05 p.m.
Yes, Columbus isn’t trading for Eichel, still interested in Reinhart from what I can gather, but they are out of the Eichel sweepstakes. Which thank goodness, because Columbus needs to keep some of their picks to restock the prospect pool.

I’d be happy with Reinhart. Good enough to be a the best center we have and bad enough to keep us drafting high. He’s the ideal long term 2c we’ve been looking for. We need to restock picks and prospect in our system but also keep the team together to an extent so we don’t end up like Buffalo and have no pieces when they want to compete after hitting in the draft.
Oilers4Days and Ajp_18 liked this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 1:09 p.m.
https://www.jacketscannon.com/2021/6/24/22548138/columbus-blue-jackets-offseason-rumor-roundup-jones-eichel-reinhart-laine-kuznetsov

I know it’s not the best site, but it’s a page to all rumors around the blue jackets.

“As of this morning, according to Aaron Portzline, it appears that the Blue Jackets are NOT in hot pursuit of Eichel considering the high cost and injury uncertainty.

The trade that seems most likely (for better or worse) appears to be for Sam Reinhart.“

Thanks man!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll