CHI
  1. 2021 4th round pick (MIN)
  2. 2022 2nd round pick (MIN)
MIN
SEA
  1. Fiala, Kevin
  2. Parise, Zach
Additional Details:
trade fiala so Seattle takes parise. either to buy him out or play him but more to buy out
ANA
  1. 2022 5th round pick (MIN)
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the MIN
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$81,500,000$77,292,500$0$732,500$4,207,500
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Minnesota Wild
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW, LW
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$10,000,000$10,000,000
C
UFA - 5
$9,500,000$9,500,000
LW
UFA - 5
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C
UFA - 8
$1,750,000$1,750,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$3,100,000$3,100,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
$3,000,000$3,000,000
C
UFA - 1
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
C
UFA - 1
$880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$600,000$600K)
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$1,700,000$1,700,000
C, RW
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,650,000$3,650,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$7,575,000$7,575,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 6
$3,666,667$3,666,667
G
UFA - 2
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 7
$795,000$795,000 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RD
RFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RD
UFA - 4
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$975,000$975,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:18 p.m.
Go Cavs
Khovanov likely isn’t nearly a good enough prospect for Buffalo to take back. They will likely require one of Fiala or Eriksson-Ek to go the other way to make money work. Buffalo likely doesn’t want to take Rask’s bad money.

Rossi is also a major risk for Buffalo, as I said before there’s a shared risk between Buffalo and Minnesota so Rossi does make sense here, but it’s a risk. He literally just started skating a few days ago

You also have to wonder though, if Buffalo passed on Rossi Last year, how interested are they really?

I do think it would be appealing to reunite Rossi and Quinn.

IMO, Eriksson-Ek would need to be a must for any Eichel deal with Rossi just because Rossi is such a risk at this point.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:19 p.m.
Can you brake down the Philly trade for me cause what I see is Dumba for Konecny and Patrick and a 4th for Greenway. If that's the case Greenway for Patrick and a 4th is fine but Konecny for Dumba isn't a good trade for Philly. Even with Philly's need a RHD there are many other assets that would be traded for dumba or at least offered way before it got to Konecny
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:19 p.m.
Quoting: DennisReynolds
Khovanov likely isn’t nearly a good enough prospect for Buffalo to take back. They will likely require one of Fiala or Eriksson-Ek to go the other way to make money work. Buffalo likely doesn’t want to take Rask’s bad money.

Rossi is also a major risk for Buffalo, as I said before there’s a shared risk between Buffalo and Minnesota so Rossi does make sense here, but it’s a risk. He literally just started skating a few days ago

You also have to wonder though, if Buffalo passed on Rossi Last year, how interested are they really?

IMO, Eriksson-Ek would need to be a must for any Eichel deal with Rossi just because Rossi is such a risk at this point.

Trying to include just Eriksson Ek is likely to end discussions completely on Minnesota's side. But both him AND Rossi? You're completely out to lunch.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:20 p.m.
Quoting: flyersarephilly
Can you brake down the Philly trade for me cause what I see is Dumba for Konecny and Patrick and a 4th for Greenway. If that's the case Greenway for Patrick and a 4th is fine but Konecny for Dumba isn't a good trade for Philly. Even with Philly's need a RHD there are many other assets that would be traded for dumba or at least offered way before it got to Konecny

Well Patrick and a 4th isn't fine from Minnesota's perspective, so I'd imagine that's where any extra value for Konecny is going to be.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:21 p.m.
Quoting: DennisReynolds

thanks for the great comment with explanation. I was just thinking with some of the reports of teams backing out and scared off due to the risk of eichels neck problem. I think the price is falling but again he a elite player. Gonna be interesting to see what the trade will be. rask was for the cap to work out for the wild.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:25 p.m.
Quoting: Caerii
Well Patrick and a 4th isn't fine from Minnesota's perspective, so I'd imagine that's where any extra value for Konecny is going to be.

as caerii mentioned partick and a 4th is less for greenway sl the value between those and the dumba trade evens out.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:27 p.m.
Quoting: Caerii

That's fair to be honest I don't watch Minnesota much when I did and in the playoffs it seemed like he's a physical player who's solid defensively with slight offensive upside. That being said his numbers on a production stand point are similar to Patrick's over his first 2 seasons when you put it like that a guy who's only put up 12 goals once isn't a very enticing add when the Flyers aren't looking to move the player
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:34 p.m.
Quoting: Wildfan24
as caerii mentioned partick and a 4th is less for greenway sl the value between those and the dumba trade evens out.

Greenway isn't really what confuses me about the trade for a Philly perspective even with how bad they need RHD Konecny in a Dumba trade doesn't make sense
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:40 p.m.
Go Cavs
thanks for the great comment with explanation. I was just thinking with some of the reports of teams backing out and scared off due to the risk of eichels neck problem. I think the price is falling but again he a elite player. Gonna be interesting to see what the trade will be. rask was for the cap to work out for the wild.

That’s just my two cents. As a Buffalo fan myself. Many Buffalo fans think Eichel is going to return 5 first round picks, Quinton Byfield, and top six forward roster player and that’s just not the case, especially with the injury, but either way he is still going to be a heavy return, but the return is going to be underwhelming for Sabres fan meaning, if we deal with the Ducks for example, the Sabres will get Zegras or pick 3 Not both, and if it’s pick three, then maybe Comtois is added with pieces like Lundestrom and Rakell, which will underwhelm Sabres fans.

The reasoning behind that is because teams are not gonna want to eliminate their depth to get Eichel, other wise, you can’t put a team around him, and we saw how that worked for Buffalo.

Buffalo fans also need to understand that while he is a great player when healthy, and 31 teams will be interested, how many of these 31 teams can meet the price and afford Eichel under their cap? Maybe enough to count on one hand.

Sam Reinhart on the other hand. Almost every team can afford him and has the assets to meet the price, there will be more teams in on him than Eichel.

The teams that acquire him MUST have a center prospect with number one center potential to start and /or probably a high first round pick, and most teams only have one or the other. The combination of the two will depend on where the team dealing is drafting. Teams are also going to have the depth to part with pieces and the team acquiring him is also going to need to be a team that either needs a number one center bad, or wants to take the next step as an organization or both.

Minny is interesting because they fit this description to a T.

But the problem with them is Marco Rossi also has a risk factor attached to him like we’ve never seen before, so Buffalo will need his medical history as well, so like I said there is shared responsibility.

For Minnesota though, because their picks in round one are so low in an uncertain draft, I do think Minnesota will need to part with Eriksson-Ek if they acquire Eichel.

The Wild are also in an interesting spot because they want to take the next step and not get bounced in round one. They likely want to keep Kaprizov happy at all costs and karprozv wants a true number one center there.

That creates another iebresting dynamic there in Minnesota

Overall I think it will be Anaheim, Minnesota, and maybe Chicago in the race for Eichel.

I think it will be Anaheim for Pick three, Comtois, Rakell, and Lundestrom or Dostal, or Minnesota for Rossi, Ericsson-Ek or Fiala, maybe Foligno, and a first and maybe an additional pick.

I don’t see Buffalo taking back over 30 veterans like a Berglund, or Sobotla as I think they probably learned from their mistake with the O’Reilly deal. In hindsight, they should have gottten someone younger or a better prospect and possibly protected the pick
MWR1 liked this.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 5:43 p.m.
I would hate using Fiala to dump Parise. Fiala can take over games for us, I say sign him to a big deal or trade him for a good return.
Wildfan24 and Caerii liked this.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 9:05 p.m.
Wildfan

I agree, there is a huge risk with Jack, when healthy, a generational player, but what are you getting at this point and how long? Scary proposition considering the price trade for hertl and voracheck spelling? Same price but two centers
Jun. 27, 2021 at 9:40 p.m.
CHI Declines, its a 2nd + 3rd minimum.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 9:48 p.m.
Patient gm

Eichels value has never been lower
Wildwinswhen liked this.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 11:38 p.m.
Go Cavs
Quoting: Lightman13
Eichels value has never been lower

His value is low, but it’s still quite valuable. Just not as much as many would like it to be.

I’ve said it a million times, many Sabres fans are going to be disappointed with the return, they will get a decent return but not what many of them think they are getting
Lightman13 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll