SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

What I'd do with Dallas

What do you think of this plan for Dallas?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 5, 2017 at 5:32 p.m.
MrK
TRADE
To WSH: Cody Eakin, 3rd RD Pick
To DAL: Philip Grubauer, Zach Sill
Dallas needs a goalie, Grubauer is an underrated goalie.

To EDM: John Klingberg
To DAL: Darnell Nurse, Laurent Brossoit, 1st RD Pick
I know Klingberg is an elite puck mover, but he is too high-risk, also way over-matched in his own zone.

To CBJ: Kari Lehtonen ($2M retained)
To DAL: Josh Anderson
Feb. 6, 2017 at 3:27 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
I like the first trade. Makes sense for both teams because I believe Dallas will be losing Eakin and Washington will be losing Grubauer to the expansion draft.
Feb. 8, 2017 at 9:44 p.m.
Considering the Caps dont have a NHL ready goalie behind Grubby (AHL starter is 21yrs old Rookie) and the fact they already possess (arguably) the best 3rd&4th Lines in hockey right now, Eakin doesn't really bring anything to the team they don't already have~ I don't see them agreeing to this one.
Feb. 12, 2017 at 11:51 a.m.
NBABound
That 2nd trade would be perfect for both teams.
Feb. 16, 2017 at 9:01 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: Fabricatedarbitrage
Considering the Caps dont have a NHL ready goalie behind Grubby (AHL starter is 21yrs old Rookie) and the fact they already possess (arguably) the best 3rd&4th Lines in hockey right now, Eakin doesn't really bring anything to the team they don't already have~ I don't see them agreeing to this one.

Agreed. Eakin doesn't carry much value to us. If we didn't have Eller, maybe something like this might work. But Eller has been so good with Burakovsky and Connolly and Beagle is one of the most underrated players in the NHL, which means that there isn't any room for him and his cap hit.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit