SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Does Tampa consider

Jul. 6, 2021 at 3:11 p.m.
I want Gourde back
keeping Joseph in the lineup if Killorn returns. This scenario would have Colton dropping out of the lineup. The 4th line has been really good the last 2 games and it'd be nice to keep it together. Obviously Colton has done a pretty good job, but if we're being honest he's been kind of unnoticeable for the last few games either on the 2nd or 4th line. I don't think that this will end up happening, but it's certainly something to keep an eye on.
Jul. 7, 2021 at 2:11 a.m.
I think we should stick with Colton. I like his playstyle more and he deserves to play and finish this playoff run.
Rangsey liked this.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 2:09 a.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: matulix
I think we should stick with Colton. I like his playstyle more and he deserves to play and finish this playoff run.

IN the end it doesn't matter because Killorn still didn't play, but of course Colton went out and scored the Stanley Cup winning goal after I suggested this
Rangsey liked this.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 8:39 a.m.
Quoting: imawesome
IN the end it doesn't matter because Killorn still didn't play, but of course Colton went out and scored the Stanley Cup winning goal after I suggested this

He was just biding his time :-P waiting for his moment.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 1:14 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
Killorn broke his fibula, had a rod surgically implanted in his leg, and still tried to get back in the series. What a warrior. I hope he's still with us next season.
imawesome liked this.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:38 p.m.
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Killorn broke his fibula, had a rod surgically implanted in his leg, and still tried to get back in the series. What a warrior. I hope he's still with us next season.

I wish we could be able to keep all of them... And loosing that Gourde line will hurt a lot.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:48 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
I think Colton and Joseph will make fine replacements for Goodrow and Coleman. Joseph has always had speed, but he has much greater control of the game when has the puck on his stick now. Both play a physical brand of hockey too.
imawesome liked this.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 5:16 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: CoopsTroops
I think Colton and Joseph will make fine replacements for Goodrow and Coleman. Joseph has always had speed, but he has much greater control of the game when has the puck on his stick now. Both play a physical brand of hockey too.

That would be my guess for our 3rd line next year unless we somehow keep Goodrow. i think that is pretty solid

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll