SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

What's Next??

Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:07 a.m.
was lebronisdagoat
Edited Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:16 a.m.
@imawesome @CoopsTroops @Hedman4Norris and more

Congrats on winning the cup again.

I just wanted your guys' thoughts and opinions on what is happening next and what Brisebois will do. Who is getting traded and for what? brought back? who is going to Seattle? who is coming in?

A lot of questions to be answered this offseason.
CoopsTroops, Rangsey and imawesome liked this.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:26 a.m.
Rutta 4ever
Congrats on your guys' run. I'm glad the Atlantic division was able to assert it's supremacy over the other divisions this season smile

I imagine Goodrow, Coleman, Savard, Johnson, and 1 of Gourde/Palat/Killorn have played their last games as Bolts. If I was Seattle, I'd ask for a young player in addition to draft capital to take on Johnson's full contract, but it remains to be seen who and if we even go that route. I think the only external signing we need to make is another goaltender as I think our forward depth should fill up pieces we lose and Foote should replace Savard without any major dropoff in team performance.
lucal2228 and Rangsey liked this.
Jul. 8, 2021 at 5:15 p.m.
I want Gourde back
I think that with how McDonagh played in the postseason there's a good chance he gets picked up by Seattle to be their captain. Then we trade Palat for an asset or two. I think that Johnson has showed he's still a pretty good NHL player, but not enough to not have to give up a 1st and I would entertain just keeping him for at least another year.
lucal2228 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll