1$1,000,000
5$5,000,000
2$1,900,000
2$1,500,000
3$1,800,000
4$4,000,000
Trades
TOR
    Expansion Draft- Leafs try and get Kerfoot off their books. MIGHT have to throw in a late pick for Seattle to avoid taking Holl or Dermott.
    SEA
    1. Kerfoot, Alexander
    2. 2023 7th round pick (TOR)
    TOR
    1. 2022 7th round pick (DET)
    Additional Details:
    Mikheyev could go to any team, I think Toronto just needs a new look but they could bring him back. He will probably go for a late pick so let's just say they get the lowest value in a 7th.
    TOR
    1. 2023 7th round pick (DAL)
    Additional Details:
    Same thing with Engvall he could go to any team, I think Toronto just needs a new look but they could bring him back. He will probably go for a late pick so let's just say they get the lowest value in a 7th.
    Retained Salary Transactions
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the DET
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the DAL
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    20$81,500,000$80,852,283$0$0$647,717
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
    $796,667$796,667
    LW, RW
    RFA - 3
    $11,640,250$11,640,250
    C
    UFA - 3
    $10,903,000$10,903,000
    RW
    UFA - 4
    $5,000,000$5,000,000
    LW
    UFA - 4
    $11,000,000$11,000,000
    C, LW
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    $6,962,366$6,962,366
    RW
    UFA - 3
    $1,800,000$1,800,000
    LW
    UFA - 2
    $1,900,000$1,900,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 2
    $900,000$900,000
    RW, LW
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    C, RW, LW
    UFA - 2
    $725,000$725,000
    C
    UFA - 1
    $750,000$750,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $5,000,000$5,000,000
    LD
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    $5,000,000$5,000,000
    LD/RD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    $1,650,000$1,650,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $5,625,000$5,625,000
    LD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 2
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    RD
    UFA - 3
    $4,000,000$4,000,000
    G
    UFA - 4
    Taxi Squad
    $894,167$894,167 ($0$0$0$0)
    LD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:16 p.m.
    Where do you start this is bad all around

Kerfoot will be the player Seattle takes and you do not need to add anything for that.

Bunting would be around a $1M

Mikheyev and Engvall are both worth much more than that.

Hall is not doing 5x5 IF you can get him done to an AVV of $5M you need 7 years

Ullmark?? what do you give Campbell next year when he shows he is your number one?
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:27 p.m.
    Hockeyfan95
    Quoting: kous
    Where do you start this is bad all around

Kerfoot will be the player Seattle takes and you do not need to add anything for that.

Bunting would be around a $1M

Mikheyev and Engvall are both worth much more than that.

Hall is not doing 5x5 IF you can get him done to an AVV of $5M you need 7 years

Ullmark?? what do you give Campbell next year when he shows he is your number one?

If you read what I said about Mikheyev and Engvall, the leafs could get more I just put their lowest value for the sake of it.
    Kerfoot I said they MIGHT have to give a pick to make sure Seattle doesn't take Holl or Dermott but it may not happen.
    Hall they can give more money to but he himself has said he doesn't care about the money so they could afford to give him a little more.
    Ullmark may be a bit of an overpay but ideally it seems the leafs are going with goalies 1a and 1b so Ullmark could be an option and they've shown interest in him before.
    Butning as well you may be able to get for cheaper but I have maybe an overpay to ensure he comes to the leafs.
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:33 p.m.
    Quoting: Hockeyfan95
    If you read what I said about Mikheyev and Engvall, the leafs could get more I just put their lowest value for the sake of it.
    Kerfoot I said they MIGHT have to give a pick to make sure Seattle doesn't take Holl or Dermott but it may not happen.
    Hall they can give more money to but he himself has said he doesn't care about the money so they could afford to give him a little more.
    Ullmark may be a bit of an overpay but ideally it seems the leafs are going with goalies 1a and 1b so Ullmark could be an option and they've shown interest in him before.
    Butning as well you may be able to get for cheaper but I have maybe an overpay to ensure he comes to the leafs.

Hall Is looking for Fit but does he Fit what TO needs? The leaf's paid more for Foligno because Hall does not fit what they need.

Yes the Leaf's will be going with a 1a/1b system but by paying Ullmark that much and it will be Campbells job to lose means you need to get him locked up for that at a minimum but most likly more than that next year, Look for them to get a 1b for around $2M

Bunting is in no position for the Leaf's to overpay. (neither are the Leaf's in a position to overpay)
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:39 p.m.
    Hockeyfan95
    Hall Is looking for Fit but does he Fit what TO needs? The leaf's paid more for Foligno because Hall does not fit what they need.

Yes the Leaf's will be going with a 1a/1b system but by paying Ullmark that much and it will be Campbells job to lose means you need to get him locked up for that at a minimum but most likly more than that next year, Look for them to get a 1b for around $2M

Bunting is in no position for the Leaf's to overpay. (neither are the Leaf's in a position to overpay)

The leafs could defiantly get Bunting for less this is just for the purpose of the scenario.
    The playoffs indicated the leafs needed more skill and depth scoring which is why Hall would be a good fit, they have also expressed interest in him.
    They can also get Ullmark for less but he is viewed at by a lot of teams so they may have to give him more.
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:45 p.m.
    The leafs could defiantly get Bunting for less this is just for the purpose of the scenario.
    The playoffs indicated the leafs needed more skill and depth scoring which is why Hall would be a good fit, they have also expressed interest in him.
    They can also get Ullmark for less but he is viewed at by a lot of teams so they may have to give him more.

I think Hall would be a great add to the Leaf's. However I adding him does not fix the Leaf's being soft and easy to play against. He would help the Leaf's win the presidents trophy and get knocked out in the first round again.

I think they need to go big and add Hamilton or fill all the open spots with hard nosed wingers who can hit and let the big 4 do their thing. For your 1b I would either go young and get a decent prospect that could push for the starter role or go older and get a capable backup. either way he needs to be cheap. Ullmark will sign for more than the Leaf's can or need to pay.
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 3:54 p.m.
    Hockeyfan95
    I think Hall would be a great add to the Leaf's. However I adding him does not fix the Leaf's being soft and easy to play against. He would help the Leaf's win the presidents trophy and get knocked out in the first round again.

I think they need to go big and add Hamilton or fill all the open spots with hard nosed wingers who can hit and let the big 4 do their thing. For your 1b I would either go young and get a decent prospect that could push for the starter role or go older and get a capable backup. either way he needs to be cheap. Ullmark will sign for more than the Leaf's can or need to pay.

I agree the leafs need to add some hard nosed guys. I think the third line is the most important. Every team that does well has a good third line that can kill penalties, forecheck hard and back check. I think players like Glending and Bunting and Haula would be good additions because they have some grit on them and you can play them in different situations. I think Hall fixes their left side and gives them more scoring.
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 4:04 p.m.
    I agree the leafs need to add some hard nosed guys. I think the third line is the most important. Every team that does well has a good third line that can kill penalties, forecheck hard and back check. I think players like Glending and Bunting and Haula would be good additions because they have some grit on them and you can play them in different situations. I think Hall fixes their left side and gives them more scoring.

Agreed I would just like to see someone who can hit on the top 2 lines
    Jul. 8, 2021 at 4:28 p.m.
    Hockeyfan95
    Agreed I would just like to see someone who can hit on the top 2 lines

Ya or just play with some more passion I feel. I know these guys obviously want to win just as badly as anyone else but that top line really struggled in the playoffs/

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll