SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Detroit Red Wings

What would you pay for Larkin

Jul. 10, 2021 at 1:46 p.m.
What would each team be willing to pay to get Detroits captain?
Aug. 30, 2021 at 9:59 a.m.
Craig Laughlin Fan
Quoting: Lancebmx

Kuznetsov and a First would be my thought for the Caps. maybe a mid round pick as well
capsfan2121 liked this.
Oct. 31, 2021 at 10:00 p.m.
You guys know Larkin didn't play a lot of center until he got to Detroit he was mostly a LW. On the USDPT he played LW for both Eichel and Matthews.
Lancebmx liked this.
Nov. 1, 2021 at 11:40 p.m.

Do you think it would hurt Detroit if they made the playoffs?
Nov. 2, 2021 at 7:38 p.m.
Quoting: aedoran
Do you think it would hurt Detroit if they made the playoffs?

I honestly do, I would like them to get one more top 10 pick, prefer it to be a centre personally. With 5 higher first round picks in the last 4 years we have taken 2 wingers, a goalie and a dman for each side. I know veleno was a first, not counting him, just going with high picks. I would like to see a top pick used for a centre this year.
aedoran liked this.
Nov. 2, 2021 at 8:36 p.m.
I honestly do, I would like them to get one more top 10 pick, prefer it to be a centre personally. With 5 higher first round picks in the last 4 years we have taken 2 wingers, a goalie and a dman for each side. I know veleno was a first, not counting him, just going with high picks. I would like to see a top pick used for a centre this year.

I think so as well but I'm a lot more conservative when it comes trades than you are and I was curious how you felt. I think we are at a spot that if we start trading futures for established players and it doesn't work out we make the playoffs for a season or 2 but won't be a contender and then we are forced to trade away players who were once core players and start over. Look at Arizona very couple of year they trade away they are trading away former 1st round picks.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll