SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Missing players

Jul. 19, 2021 at 2:15 p.m.
New user......Why are there players missing in the Armchair GM tool? None of the Islanders UFA/RFA. Hall missing, Paresi, Suter. I must be missing something, but not sure if I'm supposed to create them because they have no contract?
Jul. 19, 2021 at 2:19 p.m.
Quoting: PeteIsles68
New user......Why are there players missing in the Armchair GM tool? None of the Islanders UFA/RFA. Hall missing, Paresi, Suter. I must be missing something, but not sure if I'm supposed to create them because they have no contract?

Make sure youre in the 21-22 season then click the blue "Sign UFA" tab. Hall, Parise, Suter, and everyone else is there. Maybe try setting the team to all in the dropdown menu. Same thing for RFAs but itll be under "Sign/Offer Sheet RFA"

Also if you sign someone, then delete that signed player and want to sign them again you might need to refresh the page before they show up in the UFA/RFA tab again
Jul. 19, 2021 at 2:19 p.m.
to be banned soon

not really sure what is causing your issue but....

parise and suter were both bought out, their rights don't belong to any team rn
Jul. 19, 2021 at 2:33 p.m.
I figure I'm missing something, but there are lots of UFA's listed who, so i don't understand why those guys don't show up too?
Jul. 21, 2021 at 10:15 a.m.
Quoting: moli92
Make sure youre in the 21-22 season then click the blue "Sign UFA" tab. Hall, Parise, Suter, and everyone else is there. Maybe try setting the team to all in the dropdown menu. Same thing for RFAs but itll be under "Sign/Offer Sheet RFA"

Also if you sign someone, then delete that signed player and want to sign them again you might need to refresh the page before they show up in the UFA/RFA tab again

Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely not working right. I can choose the year and set a cap, but there are no tabs or drop downs to sign any RFA / UFA. I get the rosters for all teams, but their actual RFA's and UFA's aren't listed. And every signed player shows up as a UFA in the team rosters, too.

I tried making a roster and manually adding the names for the free agents, but that's a pain.

Maybe the site isn't compatible with the most current Android platform, yet.

Thanks for the help anyway!
Jul. 21, 2021 at 10:37 a.m.
Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely not working right. I can choose the year and set a cap, but there are no tabs or drop downs to sign any RFA / UFA. I get the rosters for all teams, but their actual RFA's and UFA's aren't listed. And every signed player shows up as a UFA in the team rosters, too.

I tried making a roster and manually adding the names for the free agents, but that's a pain.

Maybe the site isn't compatible with the most current Android platform, yet.

Thanks for the help anyway!

Last thing to try:

If you click the generic NHL logo when making a team I don't think it let's you add UFAs. You have to click one of the actual 32 NHL teams logos (eg Isles) to have access to UFAs/RFAs/Trades/etc
PeteIsles68 liked this.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:37 a.m.
Quoting: moli92
Last thing to try:

If you click the generic NHL logo when making a team I don't think it let's you add UFAs. You have to click one of the actual 32 NHL teams logos (eg Isles) to have access to UFAs/RFAs/Trades/etc

That was the problem. Thanks!
UpsideDownQue liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll