SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Seattle Kraken signed Adam Larsson (4 Years / $4,000,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:46 p.m.
The Spawn is back
Quoting: Brian2016
Yeah, but why not re-sign Larsson and forget DK? Most EDM fans seem confused. Do you think their blue line is better now than they were 2 weeks ago?

I'm not denying that would have been better, as it would have been. I'm saying once the trade for DK was made, it was clear that signing and protecting wasn't happening. A mistake - Holland should have focused on Larsson. But, if Barrie is resigned at a reasonable rate (ie similar to Larsson's deal), I think Bear can handle 19-20 mins well with Keith, and then Bouchard and a gritty LHD can play bolstered 3rd pairing minutes of 16-17 mins (Kulikov, Forbort, Del Zotto etc, all hit a lot). The D will be very average, but hopefully with a better goalie than Koski tandeming with Smith and more forward depth, at least the offseason won't be a complete disaster...but the start of it has been less than desirable. I fear on top of Hyman's monstrous deal, Barrie will get about 5 mil...and then the cap will be nearly spent even with a Neal buyout.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:49 p.m.
I wonder why Oleksiak is making more than Larsson? I guess because it's longer deal but still I don't think this is a bad deal, not super bad, it's a decent deal, but who knows might be something that bites them later on.
Jul. 22, 2021 at 4:53 a.m.
WentWughes
Quoting: IconicHawk
Eh I don’t think Ken Holland will give an F but I mean it would be nice to keep him for a little longer

Holland doesn't care because he's clueless, proving this year that he's one of the worst GMs in the league
Jul. 22, 2021 at 6:41 a.m.
hey look a squirrel
Gotta be kick in the gut to Oilers

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit