SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Buffalo Sabres

Im Sorry

Jul. 23, 2021 at 3:01 p.m.
Quoting: HockeyFan989
Well good for them.. they needed some good news, thrilled Chevy stayed away
Who’s knows what the other trades value is gonna be tho… the other gm’s prob rnt that willing to pull a Fletcher
But if Risto turns it around like ROR did…. HUGE win
Actually ROR performed about the same in Buffalo as he did for the Blues.
The Blues missed the playoffs by one point the previous year and he just put them over the top.
But interesting that you mention O'Reilly, this is nearly the same return. The only difference Hagg v Thompson both trades included a 1st and 2nd.
But reading the tea leaves, I think we not see my favorite defenseman in a Sabre uniform again, Jake "The Snake" McCabe.
Too many LHD and not enough of roster spots, unless a LHD slides to the right...
Bostonbruins and GMTD liked this.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 3:09 p.m.
Lenny7
Quoting: Buffalove
And you still can’t just admit u were wrong 😂😂😂

Wrong about what? You keep saying that, so if you can reference exactly where I was wrong, I'd be able to give you the heartfelt apology that you clearly deserve. I feel like you must be new here...
Jul. 23, 2021 at 3:45 p.m.
Quoting: Lenny7
Wrong about what? You keep saying that, so if you can reference exactly where I was wrong, I'd be able to give you the heartfelt apology that you clearly deserve. I feel like you must be new here...

With what you thought we’d get for Risto

And what you ARROGANTLY somehow “know” what we’ll get for Jack

Just sit down, shut up, and see what happens
Bc the FACT is that you don’t know at all
Jul. 23, 2021 at 3:49 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Pretty weak apology, but I’ll accept it

Well, then, I'll make it a strong apology: I admit I was completely, absolutely, totally wrong about Rasmus Ristolainen's trade value. I never in my wildest dreams thought he would get more than a second out of any professional GM.

I see you're new here. Welcome to CapFriendly. I'm sure you'll learn how to interact properly in no time.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 4:06 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Well, then, I'll make it a strong apology: I admit I was completely, absolutely, totally wrong about Rasmus Ristolainen's trade value. I never in my wildest dreams thought he would get more than a second out of any professional GM.

I see you're new here. Welcome to CapFriendly. I'm sure you'll learn how to interact properly in no time.

When u talk as much **** as you have,
you’re gonna get dumped on when you’re as wrong as you were

You reap what you sow sir
Jul. 23, 2021 at 4:12 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
When u talk as much **** as you have,
you’re gonna get dumped on when you’re as wrong as you were

You reap what you sow sir

I'm looking forward to your very first ACGM team post. And every one thereafter.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 4:22 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
@Shibbal18 : the next time you wonder why I react so badly to the Buffalo fanbase, remember this thread.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 4:24 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Shibbal18
Literally no Buffalo fan has said that.

Look up "hyperbole" in the dictionary.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 4:28 p.m.
Shibbal18
Look up "hyperbole" in the dictionary.

Even Hyperbole, this isnt what Sabre fans are asking for, at least the normal ones. Why do people confuse "stop giving us stuff we dont need and 4th liners" with "we need all your firsts and all your top players." Literally stop putting in defense prospects they dont need as the main trade value, the Sabres arent moving Eichel for dime a dozen d prospects, they need forwards
homiedaclown liked this.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 4:31 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Even Hyperbole, this isnt what Sabre fans are asking for, at least the normal ones. Why do people confuse "stop giving us stuff we dont need and 4th liners" with "we need all your firsts and all your top players." Literally stop putting in defense prospects they dont need as the main trade value, the Sabres arent moving Eichel for dime a dozen d prospects, they need forwards

Well, I'm sorry you missed the point of not only what @Lenny7 was saying but also of what I was saying.
Lenny7 liked this.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 5:01 p.m.
Shibbal18
Well, I'm sorry you missed the point of not only what @Lenny7 was saying but also of what I was saying.

I did, im sorry, I also havent read the chain since I commented, so i am missing context
Lenny7 and OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 5:40 p.m.
Lenny7
With what you thought we’d get for Risto

And what you ARROGANTLY somehow “know” what we’ll get for Jack

Just sit down, shut up, and see what happens
Bc the FACT is that you don’t know at all

…the conversation that you’re going off about was Drysdale or Zegras being included in an Eichel trade.

The fact that you don’t even know why you’re so angry is kind of funny.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 5:43 p.m.
Lenny7
I did, im sorry, I also havent read the chain since I commented, so i am missing context

All good man! I’m exceptionally sarcastic and that doesn’t always translate on the internet machine.

@oldnyifan and I are just peaceful Ducks fans praying that our GM doesn’t do anything stupid today.
Shibbal18 and OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 6:37 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too

You're forgiven. Every fanbase ought to have at least ONE reasonable person to talk to.
Shibbal18 liked this.
Jul. 23, 2021 at 9:32 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Barbs
I've got no horse in this race aside from being perturbed an Atlantic rival just made a good trade but for years I insisted Buffalo would never get very much for Risto and it was a hill I was willing to die on. So here I am, dying with the most grace I can muster.[/q

Not that dislike Risto and he might play well with better players around him. But geez he isn't putting the Flyers over the top, maybe they don't even make the playoffs. And I one year rental? Great for the Sabres.
Barbs liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll