SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

This is shameful

Jul. 30, 2021 at 12:58 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: Habs4ever
Before I block you as well. I don’t react emotionally to situations and I gather all the facts. For example here’s another one of your lies, she isn’t under age. She’s older than Logan. Number 2: she admitted she initiated and pursued Logan to engage in the sexual act. Number 3: at no time did I say I allowed dozens of sex crimes to take place under my leadership. Number 4: players call me for counselling, I suspect they aren’t calling you. Number 5: I’m licensed and have a counselling practice. Number 6: I take this extremely seriously. Number 7: when a player from the Q, did something similar in 2013, he came to live with me and I brought him to 8 schools to speak about this and two women’s shelters. Number 9: he was extremely remorseful and went back to the Q and won the memorial cup. Number 10: he plays in the AHL, he’s married and he’s completely changed and understands the severity of this.

I come on here to have fun, not to be hanged by a micky mouse jury.

These guys are parasites to actually claim what Logan did was anything close to a sex crime. I've blocked a few of these guys whom clearly have no sympathy for others faults and mistakes. Sociopaths do the same.
Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:03 a.m.
Habs4ever
Quoting: OlegP
These guys are parasites to actually claim what Logan did was anything close to a sex crime. I've blocked a few of these guys whom clearly have no sympathy for others faults and mistakes. Sociopaths do the same.

They were frustrating to deal with. I have tons of patience but not when you just mock people. I have 5 people in my block list. 4 of them were from this post.

I just come on here to have fun and talk hockey.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll