SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

This is shameful

Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:25 a.m.
BM73
Berg and the scouting department should probably go.
I can't believe the organization thought this was a good idea.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:28 a.m.
Habs4ever
Using your measuring stick, Hyman, Robinson, Ceci, Gaudette, Kane, Seguin, O’Reilly, The other Kane, Marchand all did stupid things between the ages 15 to 20. Heck I was extremely immature at age 17.

Thank goodness for forgiveness and adults willing to show the way. Then when I coached I had players with drugs, alcohol, girls in hotel rooms and I never kicked one player off the team but decided to love them and show them a better way to live.

According to your measuring stick, I would have to kick one of my sons out of my house when he did something stupid 4 years ago. It’s a good thing he didn’t have you as a father.
zackhendo and OlegP liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:29 a.m.
Quoting: Habs4ever
Using your measuring stick, Hyman, Robinson, Ceci, Gaudette, Kane, Seguin, O’Reilly, The other Kane, Marchand all did stupid things between the ages 15 to 20. Heck I was extremely immature at age 17.

Thank goodness for forgiveness and adults willing to show the way. Then when I coached I had players with drugs, alcohol, girls in hotel rooms and I never kicked one player off the team but decided to love them and show them a better way to live.

According to your measuring stick, I would have to kick one of my sons out of my house when he did something stupid 4 years ago. It’s a good thing he didn’t have you as a father.

Yes, we know you're an enabler, you can stop now.
Bmersereau73 and HawaiianPig liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
BM73

The player asked not to be drafted, and the case is fresh, he shouldn't have been drafted THIS year, especially considering how fresh the case is.
Imagine how the victim feels? Now the spotlight is even brighter on her case. How can you not see how wrong this is?
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:33 a.m.
Edited Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:45 a.m.
Wait til you sign Deangelo on Monday. You can trade for Virtanen after that and complete that hat trick.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:34 a.m.
Quoting: Bmersereau73
The player asked not to be drafted, and the case is fresh, he shouldn't have been drafted THIS year, especially considering how fresh the case is.
Imagine how the victim feels? Now the spotlight is even brighter on her case. How can you not see how wrong this is?

This guy's a real piece of work, he thinks that you need to forgive a guy before he has done a single thing to earn forgiveness, simply because he's a hockey player. Now he's gonna spout some stuff about how he works in hockey and with players like that doesnt make it so much worse
Bmersereau73 and HawaiianPig liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:35 a.m.
Quoting: Gofnut999
Wait til you sign Deangelo on Monday. You can trade Virtanen after that and complete that hat trick.

Dont forget desmith and their gonna bring in Bobby hull as the head of scouting
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:35 a.m.
Habs4ever

I was going to answer a detailed response but you will be similar to another guy I just blocked. So have a good day!
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:37 a.m.
BM73
I was going to answer a detailed response but you will be similar to another guy I just blocked. So have a good day!

You said you have sons, well I'm assuming you don't have a daughter with your stance on this. Look at this case through the eyes of the victim, not the victimizer.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:39 a.m.
BM73
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
This guy's a real piece of work, he thinks that you need to forgive a guy before he has done a single thing to earn forgiveness, simply because he's a hockey player. Now he's gonna spout some stuff about how he works in hockey and with players like that doesnt make it so much worse

Just shows how awful hockey culture can be, being a hockey player doesn't make your actions immediately redeemable, what the player did was wrong, he knows it's wrong, hence why he asked not to be drafted, and I think most people know how wrong this is as well. I can't believe how some people think this is justifiable.
MP55 liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:42 a.m.
Just shows how awful hockey culture can be, being a hockey player doesn't make your actions immediately redeemable, what the player did was wrong, he knows it's wrong, hence why he asked not to be drafted, and I think most people know how wrong this is as well. I can't believe how some people think this is justifiable.

Its especially gross when people are like "what, uou didnt make mistakes at 17?"
Yeah dude, i cut class and stayed out past curfew, did you take secret pictures of under age girls, show them to your hockey team and then name her around town trying to shame her? Cause i didn't
Bmersereau73 and MP55 liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:45 a.m.
BM73
Its especially gross when people are like "what, uou didnt make mistakes at 17?"
Yeah dude, i cut class and stayed out past curfew, did you take secret pictures of under age girls, show them to your hockey team and then name her around town trying to shame her? Cause i didn't

Yeah like if anything that guy just exposed himself for being gross too. Like you said, I skipped the odd class and cheated on a couple of science tests, not committed sexual crimes.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:46 a.m.
Yeah like if anything that guy just exposed himself for being gross too. Like you said, I skipped the odd class and cheated on a couple of science tests, not committed sexual crimes.

All these people care about is their hockey team, and it's really pathetic
Bmersereau73 and MP55 liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:47 a.m.

He's admitted DOZENS of people under his leadership have done this
Bmersereau73 liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:48 a.m.
BM73
All these people care about is their hockey team, and it's really pathetic

Exactly, things like these are bigger than hockey.
MP55 liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:50 a.m.
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld

Yep, dude basically admits he's taken part jn covering up crimes and is bragging about it online
Bmersereau73 liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:50 a.m.
BM73

Clearly he's a big part of the problem.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 9:51 a.m.
BM73
Yep, dude basically admits he's taken part jn covering up crimes and is bragging about it online

And then blocks us like we are the bad guys.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 10:34 a.m.
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Nothing makes me laugh harder than online woke warriors. Ya go ahead and fire one of the best GMs in the league all because being woke is more important. Lol
zackhendo, Habs4ever and OlegP liked this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 10:38 a.m.
BM73
Quoting: DougieGilmour
Nothing makes me laugh harder than online woke warriors. Ya go ahead and fire one of the best GMs in the league all because being woke is more important. Lol

It's not about being woke, and as a general rule I don't agree with cancel culture, but there is a disturbing pattern here with MB, this, Burke, and his past interest in Voynov, and DeAngelo. There has to be accountability for situations like this.
Jul. 24, 2021 at 10:39 a.m.
TheLeafsAbuseMe
It's not about being woke, and as a general rule I don't agree with cancel culture, but there is a disturbing pattern here with MB, this, Burke, and his past interest in Voynov, and DeAngelo. There has to be accountability for situations like this.

My god we can’t do reclamation projects anymore can we? I’ll trade you GMs any day. Our guy is about as modern NHL as you can get and yet he’s awful at his job
Jul. 24, 2021 at 10:44 a.m.
BM73
Quoting: DougieGilmour
My god we can’t do reclamation projects anymore can we? I’ll trade you GMs any day. Our guy is about as modern NHL as you can get and yet he’s awful at his job

A reclamation project is a player that needs to work on parts of his game, I understand that Logan was 17, but most people don't commit those kind of acts at 17, I'm not saying Logan should never be drafted, but he should not have been this year, in the first round no less, after he denounced his draft status.
Jul. 25, 2021 at 8:28 p.m.
Habs4ever

Clearly he's a big part of the problem.

Before I block you as well. I don’t react emotionally to situations and I gather all the facts. For example here’s another one of your lies, she isn’t under age. She’s older than Logan. Number 2: she admitted she initiated and pursued Logan to engage in the sexual act. Number 3: at no time did I say I allowed dozens of sex crimes to take place under my leadership. Number 4: players call me for counselling, I suspect they aren’t calling you. Number 5: I’m licensed and have a counselling practice. Number 6: I take this extremely seriously. Number 7: when a player from the Q, did something similar in 2013, he came to live with me and I brought him to 8 schools to speak about this and two women’s shelters. Number 9: he was extremely remorseful and went back to the Q and won the memorial cup. Number 10: he plays in the AHL, he’s married and he’s completely changed and understands the severity of this.

I come on here to have fun, not to be hanged by a micky mouse jury.
OlegP liked this.
Jul. 25, 2021 at 8:43 p.m.
Habs4ever
Edited Jul. 30, 2021 at 1:00 a.m.

Not at all what I said. But instead of wasting my breath, I will add you to two other two I blocked. The sooner I get rid of people like you, the more I can enjoy myself.

You remind me of a young single mother that was on TikTok saying her life is a mess. After a discussion with my wife, we decided to send her $5000 to help her out. She was so full of anger and began mocking me. So she lost out on the opportunity to get $5K for her young daughter.

Then 6 months ago I suggested to a 25 year old woman that she read one of the books I wrote. She also mocked me, misquoted me, then gossiped behind my back. 5 days ago she burned to death in a single vehicle car fire

Haters are going to hate and it’s a very true statement of keyboard warriors
Jul. 25, 2021 at 8:45 p.m.
Not at all what I said. But instead of wasting my breath, I will add you to two other two I blocked. The sooner I get rid of people like you, the more I can enjoy myself.

You remind me of a young single mother that was on TikTok saying her life is a mess. After a discussion with my wife, we decided to send her $5000 to help her out. She was so full of anger and began mocking me. So she lost out on the opportunity to get $5K for her young daughter.

Then 6 months ago I suggested to a 25 year old son that she read one of the books I wrote. She also mocked me, misquoted me, then gossiped behind my back. 5 days ago she burned to death in a single vehicle car fire

Haters are going to hate and it’s a very true statement of keyboard warriors

I mean...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll