SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Gotta feel for fleury

Jul. 27, 2021 at 12:09 p.m.
Edited Jul. 27, 2021 at 12:15 p.m.
Just brutal
Jul. 27, 2021 at 12:11 p.m.
Honestly it’s a business so this stuff is always gonna happen. Vegas has to learn, though, to just pick up the phone and be honest about it
tsyls and HatterTParty liked this.
Jul. 27, 2021 at 12:11 p.m.
It’s a f**king dirt bag move by Vegas. After everything he’s done for your franchise, being the face of the organization and really taking them to a cup final, they ship him off with 0 notice and he has to find out over Twitter. What a dirt bag move.

Give him the chance to just retire a Knight, or move him somewhere he’d like to go if he has anywhere he’d want to go. I get they need cap, that’s fine. But at least go about it the right way.
HatterTParty liked this.
Jul. 27, 2021 at 12:13 p.m.
Quoting: linehan10
Honestly it’s a business so this stuff is always gonna happen. Vegas has to learn, though, to just pick up the phone and be honest about it

100% agree! Great way of looking at it. Vegas may have burned a bridge with a potential ambassador down the line.
tsyls liked this.
Jul. 27, 2021 at 12:14 p.m.
Quoting: tsyls
It’s a f**king dirt bag move by Vegas. After everything he’s done for your franchise, being the face of the organization and really taking them to a cup final, they ship him off with 0 notice and he has to find out over Twitter. What a dirt bag move.

Give him the chance to just retire a Knight, or move him somewhere he’d like to go if he has anywhere he’d want to go. I get they need cap, that’s fine. But at least go about it the right way.

I wish more fans would actually see it this way. I’m a hawks fan and I really don’t want him to come if he ain’t happy. I wouldn’t wanna be hear over Vegas either.
tsyls liked this.
Jul. 27, 2021 at 12:17 p.m.
Quoting: HatterTParty
I wish more fans would actually see it this way. I’m a hawks fan and I really don’t want him to come if he ain’t happy. I wouldn’t wanna be hear over Vegas either.

It’s just a bad way to send off the guy who was the face of the team for years. It really just shows to all of their players that regardless of your contribution and commitment to the organization, they feel no extra love for you and will ship you off at anytime. Just a bad look on management. It’s not even about not wanting to go to Chicago, cause it’s a great city, although the organization is currently having major issues they’ve typically done well. It’s just that he wanted to retire a Knight and they robbed him of the opportunity.
Aug. 2, 2021 at 3:09 p.m.
Bedard23
At least Fleury will play for us
Aug. 2, 2021 at 4:57 p.m.
Quoting: IconicHawk
At least Fleury will play for us

Sure, but that doesn’t make us contenders obviously. So I hope fleury at enjoys himself for a year and departs with no regrets.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll