SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Toronto Maple Leafs signed Nick Ritchie (2 Years / $2,500,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 6, 2022 at 9:14 p.m.
Lifelong Leafs Fan
Quoting: aadoyle
I was surprised he dropped and not Simmonds.

Apparently he didnt see the hit only the aftermath which was why he went after Perry

Anyways nobody's fault freak accident

And good thing Cherry is gone as man that guy had a backwards mind for modern hockey

I agree that Cherry wouldn’t survive in today’s broadcasting, but Don Cherry being gone couldn’t be farther from being a good thing.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 11:38 a.m.
torontos finest
Quoting: LeafsForLife
I agree that Cherry wouldn’t survive in today’s broadcasting, but Don Cherry being gone couldn’t be farther from being a good thing.

Cherry should've retired 10 years ago. Most Coaches Corners ended up him rambling about some hockey play, then about guys walking into the arena in suits, then about the military.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 11:49 a.m.
Lifelong Leafs Fan
Quoting: mondo
Cherry should've retired 10 years ago. Most Coaches Corners ended up him rambling about some hockey play, then about guys walking into the arena in suits, then about the military.

He was iconic, he gave his honest opinion on everything and wasn't afraid to be controversial, and ratings plummeted when he was fired. I'm surprised Ron MacLean is "broadcasting" and that he would've done something to support or show support for the man who is responsible for his successful career. (33 seasons on Coach's Corner)
oilersguy liked this.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 1:43 p.m.
torontos finest
Quoting: LeafsForLife
He was iconic, he gave his honest opinion on everything and wasn't afraid to be controversial, and ratings plummeted when he was fired. I'm surprised Ron MacLean is "broadcasting" and that he would've done something to support or show support for the man who is responsible for his successful career. (33 seasons on Coach's Corner)

The problem was his opinions were incoherent ramblings.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit