SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

second line centre options

Aug. 3, 2021 at 5:34 p.m.
MajorMoose
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
Aug. 3, 2021 at 6:22 p.m.
Hertl isn’t an option with the bruins current assets unless your selling your whole future
Aug. 3, 2021 at 6:44 p.m.
Quoting: papishark
Hertl isn’t an option with the bruins current assets unless your selling your whole future

What if they signed Demers to a 10x8 and then traded him for Hertl so SJ could be on brand lol

Jokes aside who the hell knows what SJ is going to do with that one. I can't imagine they can let him walk for nothing. Should be a fun TDL
Aug. 3, 2021 at 7:25 p.m.

What do you actually think is a fair price? Seen it all over the map with him
Aug. 3, 2021 at 7:39 p.m.
The more I see Sean Monahan’s name the more I like it. Obviously coming off a down year but just think he would be a good fit. Not sure what it would take/how much CGY would want to move him.
Aug. 3, 2021 at 7:54 p.m.
Quoting: Heyhowareya37
What do you actually think is a fair price? Seen it all over the map with him

I dont think hes traded.

If he is, it will be TDL for a great prospect and a first.

If you wanted him now, it would have to be an insane value offer like a top ten prospect leaguewide.
Aug. 3, 2021 at 8:03 p.m.
I dont think hes traded.

If he is, it will be TDL for a great prospect and a first.

If you wanted him now, it would have to be an insane value offer like a top ten prospect leaguewide.

Ok. Just interested, seen a lot of different takes on it. Considering he has a year left on his deal, maybe something like the Seth Jones deal could be used as a comp (different positions, and I know some people don’t love Jones) but he’s obviously a very good player and it would be an interesting deal to try to parcel out. I don’t see Hertl as highly as you do, but I’m sure you’ve seen a lot more than him than I have but it’s all good. I don’t think he’s moved either, honestly think it would be good for SJS to keep him.
papishark liked this.
Aug. 3, 2021 at 8:18 p.m.
Ok. Just interested, seen a lot of different takes on it. Considering he has a year left on his deal, maybe something like the Seth Jones deal could be used as a comp (different positions, and I know some people don’t love Jones) but he’s obviously a very good player and it would be an interesting deal to try to parcel out. I don’t see Hertl as highly as you do, but I’m sure you’ve seen a lot more than him than I have but it’s all good. I don’t think he’s moved either, honestly think it would be good for SJS to keep him.

Yeah the difference however is Jones wasnt going to stay in columbus, all indications are Hertl wants to resign in SJ, so to pry him out would cost more because at this point they dont want to move him.
Aug. 3, 2021 at 8:21 p.m.
Yeah the difference however is Jones wasnt going to stay in columbus, all indications are Hertl wants to resign in SJ, so to pry him out would cost more because at this point they dont want to move him.

Great point.
papishark liked this.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 2:04 a.m.
MajorMoose
The more I see Sean Monahan’s name the more I like it. Obviously coming off a down year but just think he would be a good fit. Not sure what it would take/how much CGY would want to move him.

i like dvorak for the bruins more imo as he's younger, cheaper and on longer term. monahan would be a great fit too

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll