SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Suggestions Megathread

Jul. 2, 2018 at 7:05 a.m.
Hoping the non-roster part of AGM can be ordered the same way the roster is next update. Would make using AGM as a depth chart easier.
Jul. 2, 2018 at 8:22 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: Moller
Hoping the non-roster part of AGM can be ordered the same way the roster is next update. Would make using AGM as a depth chart easier.

It is ?
Neiler liked this.
Jul. 2, 2018 at 10:00 p.m.
Quoting: MrBooth
Is it in the plans to include details on the player inserted into a lineup using the Create a Player tool? As in, where you would have the term, position, etc listed on a normal player’s bar, however despite giving that information in when creating the player, it doesn’t show up.

Anything on this?

Another issue with the Create a Player function is that when creating a goalie and putting him in the minors, when you call him back up to your main roster, it’s not possible for him to show up as a goalie, instead he converts into a skater
Jul. 3, 2018 at 2:01 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: MrBooth
Anything on this?

Another issue with the Create a Player function is that when creating a goalie and putting him in the minors, when you call him back up to your main roster, it’s not possible for him to show up as a goalie, instead he converts into a skater

The issue will not be resolved in the current version of AGM, it will be in the updated version.
Jul. 6, 2018 at 6:46 p.m.
I'm a Skatman
this is a pretty minor thing, but can you add a clickable link to a players stat page to the OP of contract discussion threads?
Phil2893 liked this.
Jul. 7, 2018 at 5:32 p.m.
CFGM Game Moderator
@Banks @Jarvis

Hey guys, just wanted to point out something I've noticed lately.
On the main site page, when you click onto a team page there are some where when you scroll down to the guys in the minors and click on that player to bring up his player page, the "stats" part which is normally at the bottom no longer comes up? All the top info and previous contract info still shows, but career stats don't display.
So far I've only noticed it happens with guys in the minors. All NHL roster player pages still load all the career info.
The more weird thing is it doesn't happen for every player, it seems to be a "hit & miss" kinda thing.

Couple of examples....
https://www.capfriendly.com/players/yannick-rathgeb

https://www.capfriendly.com/players/joshua-ho-sang
Jul. 7, 2018 at 6:04 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: flamesfan419
@Banks @Jarvis

Hey guys, just wanted to point out something I've noticed lately.
On the main site page, when you click onto a team page there are some where when you scroll down to the guys in the minors and click on that player to bring up his player page, the "stats" part which is normally at the bottom no longer comes up? All the top info and previous contract info still shows, but career stats don't display.
So far I've only noticed it happens with guys in the minors. All NHL roster player pages still load all the career info.
The more weird thing is it doesn't happen for every player, it seems to be a "hit & miss" kinda thing.

Couple of examples....
https://www.capfriendly.com/players/yannick-rathgeb

https://www.capfriendly.com/players/joshua-ho-sang

This was done purposefully due to a technical issue, it will be fully resolved soon.
flamesfan419 liked this.
Jul. 10, 2018 at 10:28 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Suggestion: Messages that just go to one person.

Any update?
Jul. 10, 2018 at 10:34 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Any update?

When you use the @ feature it goes to one person
@rangersandislesfan
Jul. 11, 2018 at 12:46 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Jarvis
When you use the @ feature it goes to one person
@rangersandislesfan

No, i mean like a message that you send to a person that only they can see.
Jul. 14, 2018 at 11:19 a.m.
Quoting: HockeyNut82
As a suggestion, it would be nice to make a team in AGM, then be able to advance to the next season, keeping all your signings and trades. Not having to re-do signings and trades when you want to do multiple years for one team would be really nice.

If not that, it would be great to be able to resign/extend contracts before they expire. For example, create a team for 2018-2019 for the Maple Leafs, sign their UFA’s/RFA’s for 2018-2019, and extend the contracts of UFA’s/RFA’s for 2019-2020.

I apologize in advance if this is possible and I am missing something. In that case, any help on how to do it would be appreciated.
Jul. 17, 2018 at 3:50 p.m.
It would be so, so nice to be able to export table data to csv
Aug. 27, 2018 at 4:23 p.m.
Got an idea for the Armchair GM section.

When a poster is creating an AGM from scratch, can you add a toggle of whether the poster wants to create an AGM (Armchair GM) or an AHC? (Armchair head coach)

Then when it is submitted, we can see whether it is a AGM or an AHC on the main page forum list? Also possibly even adding an internal block for attempting to post an "AGM" if at least one transaction hasn't been made?

I feel there are too many AGM's that are simply taking a LW and placing him on the RW and then being posted. Which is fine because it can serve a purpose but many times serves no purpose, is redundant and in my estimation most readers engage less in line combo AGM's than ones with trades, signings, etc

I think posting an AHC team in the AGM goes against the essence of what an Armchair GM is supposed to be and only clutters and misleads readers so defining it better would make things easier for all.
Sep. 11, 2018 at 4:11 p.m.
Can you guys not use ads with scantily dressed women on it? Most of us are at work or at school and its making my browsing a little dangerous at times. laugh
krakowitz and wojme liked this.
Sep. 11, 2018 at 6:07 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: F50marco
Can you guys not use ads with scantily dressed women on it? Most of us are at work or at school and its making my browsing a little dangerous at times. laugh

Google chooses the ads, we can block them though, just let us know the domain name and we will have it blocked
Sep. 12, 2018 at 11:41 a.m.
Quoting: Banks
Google chooses the ads, we can block them though, just let us know the domain name and we will have it blocked

https://www.lasenza.ca/bras/bra-special-1?dclid=CP7wkb7mtd0CFVJ1AQodtsUK2w&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1Zebs-a13QIVDq3ICh2rWgXzEAEYASAAEgKjfvD_BwE

Basically they are all from la Senza.
Nov. 5, 2018 at 8:22 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
User search ... maybe there could be a spot to search users, unless there is one already and i somehow haven't noticed it after over a year and a half posting on CF lol.
Nov. 20, 2018 at 9:55 a.m.
Please add a tab when creating an armchair to correctly put out compensation for an offer sheet. Please and thank you.
Nov. 21, 2018 at 4:34 p.m.
Love all the new filters in the Free agent and active player list, guys!

One quick suggestion would be to add the ability to allow a "no selection" to some of the filters. For example the NTC-NMC drop down allows only filtering players with contracts that have these clauses. Being able to exclude these players from the filter selecting all players without a clause would also be handy. This obviously applies to numerous other filters.
Nov. 22, 2018 at 2:11 p.m.
User search ... maybe there could be a spot to search users, unless there is one already and i somehow haven't noticed it after over a year and a half posting on CF lol.

you cant search directly but when you are typing a comment you can type "@" followed by a letter (or letters) and it will suggest users with usernames beginning with those letters. for example:

if i type "@rangersa" your username/account will be suggested

@rangersandislesfan
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Nov. 22, 2018 at 2:32 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: moli92
you cant search directly but when you are typing a comment you can type "@" followed by a letter (or letters) and it will suggest users with usernames beginning with those letters. for example:

if i type "@rangersa" your username/account will be suggested

@rangersandislesfan

Yes, but you can't click on their profile without giving them a notification.
Nov. 22, 2018 at 2:49 p.m.
Yes, but you can't click on their profile without giving them a notification.

That's true (unless you comment, click on their profile, then edit your comment to something else really quickly haha)
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Nov. 26, 2018 at 7:17 p.m.
"Players on IR are not counted towareds the roster size; however, their cap hit is still included"

just a little typo on the armchair GM edit page
Dec. 2, 2018 at 10:27 a.m.
For an AGM custom NHL team, I don't understand why its different then customizing a current team. It should have all the same features including being able to create a farm team.. or at the very least when you send them to the minors in long term outlook having the option to call them back up.
Dec. 3, 2018 at 12:43 p.m.
May contain nuts
Hey, you guys added more emojis! Thanks!

Don't forget to add this one though: ?
Banks liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll