SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Suggestions Megathread

Aug. 30, 2017 at 2:15 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Edited Aug. 30, 2017 at 3:22 p.m.
Quoting: F50marco
Dying to get the trade/sign/etc statistics back guys..... This was one of the best features on the site that got lost in the shuffle.

Great resource for seeing who the masses seem to be trading/signing/recalling the most and if possible include the results of the most frequent return on those trades would be really cool.

Do you mean the armchair-gm stats?

/edit/ it was removed because it was quite outdated and wasn't updating properly, but thanks for the reminder, we will add it back to the armchair-gm update plans
Aug. 30, 2017 at 5:57 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
armchair-gm teams of future expansion team possibilities.
quebecois liked this.
Sep. 4, 2017 at 11:42 p.m.
Quoting: Banks
Dying to get the trade/sign/etc statistics back guys..... This was one of the best features on the site that got lost in the shuffle.

Great resource for seeing who the masses seem to be trading/signing/recalling the most and if possible include the results of the most frequent return on those trades would be really cool.

/edit/ it was removed because it was quite outdated and wasn't updating properly, but thanks for the reminder, we will add it back to the armchair-gm update plans

Yeah it might of been stats, I can't quite remember. Either way sounds good! I think it was a super useful feature that only got disregarded once it was obvious it wasn't updating anymore. It could use some added metrics though like most posted trades, etc. (Surely there is a way to track identical/similar trades that are made in the AGM)
Sep. 7, 2017 at 6:11 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
In AGM mode, there should be an option to utilize a team's deadline cap space.
Sep. 14, 2017 at 7:36 p.m.
I'm a Skatman
IMO it would be super useful if you could base teams in later seasons on other teams you've created before - for example, when I create a NYR 2017/2018 team, I'd like to be able to create a NYR 2018/2019 team that already incorporated the changes I made to the 17/18 team. this way, I wouldn't have to explain every single step of the previous seasons which would make the whole thign a lot cleaner.
Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:40 a.m.
Below Market Value
Can there be a way to filter through the master list of trades by team and player? I feel like if people want to go back and look at a specific trade or trades a certain team has made, they should be able to filter for that player or team.
Daryl liked this.
Sep. 24, 2017 at 2:46 p.m.
Quoting: Britishbulldog
Could you have some way to 'flag' or 'like' a AGM team? That way if there was a team that really sticks out to a person they can easily find it again later.

...oh and I still would like ALL the trades involving players from a team (like Toronto) listed when that team is picked in the drop down list and not just that team's roster. That would really help some of us to see how other fans rate our teams players.

I also want this to happen
Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
Leafs Fan
Leafs are going to potentially exceed the Performance Bonus limit of 7.5% of Cap, thereby causing the excess to be assigned immediately to their cap hit (as opposed to an end of season calculation and possible accrual to the next year).

It doesn't *appear* that that cap hit component is reflected in CF currently, might it be worth adding that detail?
Sep. 26, 2017 at 4:59 a.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: Billius
Leafs are going to potentially exceed the Performance Bonus limit of 7.5% of Cap, thereby causing the excess to be assigned immediately to their cap hit (as opposed to an end of season calculation and possible accrual to the next year).

It doesn't *appear* that that cap hit component is reflected in CF currently, might it be worth adding that detail?

Thanks Billius, you are correct, we currently don't show the added cap hit if the Leafs exceed the 7.5% bonus limit.
We will add the cap hit if they are still exceeding at the conclusion of training camp
Oct. 5, 2017 at 8:30 p.m.
I'm a Skatman
please add a function to filter specific posters posts. this is becoming unbearable.
Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:45 a.m.

Howdy guys, just curious if this above was still being considered?

Also, this would be totally up to you guys but it would be really cool to see a CF update listing tab/thread. Somewhere where the users/fans could see what is on the docket for CF updates and modifications or new additions to the site. Would eliminate people asking the same questions over and over again. like " Can you update this?" or "Can you add this function?" etc.
Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:49 a.m.
Follow capfriendly

Howdy guys, just curious if this above was still being considered?

Also, this would be totally up to you guys but it would be really cool to see a CF update listing tab/thread. Somewhere where the users/fans could see what is on the docket for CF updates and modifications or new additions to the site. Would eliminate people asking the same questions over and over again. like " Can you update this?" or "Can you add this function?" etc.

Armchair-GM update is planned to begin soon, and we will look into the stats at the same time.

Good idea on the updates page, we will see what can be done
Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:37 p.m.
Below Market Value
Any update on reserve lists?
Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:42 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

We'll have more info on that front soon wink
Nov. 8, 2017 at 12:42 p.m.
When do you guys plan on updating the player statistics for the current year?

Also I've mentioned this before, can you have player statistics show when filtering through players future contract years like 2019, etc? I know the current year stats don't correspond to that future season but it makes filtering players easier when looking at who is playing well/poor now abut also has a long contract.
Nov. 16, 2017 at 1:25 p.m.
Would you consider keeping the expansion draft tool like the one for Vegas? Like if we wanted to do another expansion team for 2018/2019 (Quebec, Seattle etc.) with updated rosters and such.
quebecois liked this.
Nov. 16, 2017 at 11:40 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: JP23
Would you consider keeping the expansion draft tool like the one for Vegas? Like if we wanted to do another expansion team for 2018/2019 (Quebec, Seattle etc.) with updated rosters and such.

The Vegas expansion draft is still there. Header- click archive -> 2017 expansion draft

But good idea to add possible future expansion teams.

https://capfriendly.com/expansion-draft
Nov. 30, 2017 at 11:33 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/redwings/reserve-list

There is a link on each team page for reserve lists now
Dec. 12, 2017 at 11:05 a.m.

Also I've mentioned this before, can you have player statistics show when filtering through players future contract years like 2019, etc? I know the current year stats don't correspond to that future season but it makes filtering players easier when looking at who is playing well/poor now but also has a long contract.

Bump?

Currents stats for here added would be nice.
https://www.capfriendly.com/browse/active/2018
Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:26 p.m.
Follow capfriendly

Also I've mentioned this before, can you have player statistics show when filtering through players future contract years like 2019, etc? I know the current year stats don't correspond to that future season but it makes filtering players easier when looking at who is playing well/poor now but also has a long contract.

Bump?

Thanks for the reminder, it should be displaying now
Dec. 14, 2017 at 12:45 p.m.

Bump?

Thanks for the reminder, it should be displaying now

Awesome! Thanks Banks!
Dec. 14, 2017 at 4:31 p.m.
BreKel
Any chance for restriction on how many ACGM's you can post in a certain amount of time?

Example is a user doing all 31 teams for Player X.
Dec. 14, 2017 at 6:32 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: BreKel
Any chance for restriction on how many ACGM's you can post in a certain amount of time?

I think this is a little silly, no? If someone wants to make that many AGM teams, why not?
Dec. 15, 2017 at 12:53 p.m.
Courtright
add the players stats for the entire league
Dec. 16, 2017 at 8:23 a.m.
BreKel
Quoting: krakowitz
Quoting: BreKel

I think this is a little silly, no? If someone wants to make that many AGM teams, why not?

Because when someone spams 31 ACGM's in a small amount of time, others can get lost in the shuffle. ACGM's create discussion. I think it's a little ridiculous that someone needs to make that many ACGM's in a short period. Like the 'ignore user' option that I was big on (thankfully it was approved), spam posting is something plenty of other discussion sites limit. I'm not pulling these ideas out of my ass.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll