2. Portillo, Erik [Reserve List]
BUF
  1. Chytil, Filip
  2. Georgiev, Alexandar
  3. Miller, K'Andre
  4. 2022 1st round pick (NYR)
  5. 2023 3rd round pick (NYR)
Additional Details:
3rd round pick becomes 1st round pick if NYR make Cup Final in either ‘22 or ‘23, pick returns to NYR if Eichel does not play 50% regular season+playoff games in 21-22&22-23 combined.
Buyouts
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the STL
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
25$81,500,000$75,908,135$0$8,900,000$5,591,865

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the New York Rangers
$11,642,857$11,642,857
LW
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$8,000,000$8,000,000
C
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,650,000$3M)
RW
RFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$5,350,000$5,350,000
C
NMC
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, RW
RFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 6
$3,641,667$3,641,667
C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 6
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Seattle Kraken
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RW, C, LW
UFA - 1
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$1,750,000$1,750,000
RW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LD
RFA - 3
RD
UFA - 1
$5,333,333$5,333,333
G
UFA - 4
Logo of the Seattle Kraken
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$8,000,000$8,000,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 5
$975,000$975,000
G
UFA
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
RD
RFA - 3
$825,000$825,000
G
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$737,500$737,500
LD
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
LD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 4, 2021 at 12:25 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
I made a similar offer from MTL and BUF shat on me for making them retain 2m. Good luck with the comments youre about to get
Widowmaker and toast11111 liked this.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 12:33 p.m.
Take away buffalo retaining.

Take away Portillo

Replace Chytil with Kakko.

Then I MIGHT think about it. Maybe.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 12:35 p.m.
Potvin Sucks
Quoting: math731
I made a similar offer from MTL and BUF shat on me for making them retain 2m. Good luck with the comments youre about to get

As though they should ever care about salary retention with that squad they run out. The longer they wait and the uglier it gets, the more leverage they lose. I think the package would be Jones rather than Miller but added Miller and the extra pick as a way to get the salary retention so we can extend Zibanejad next summer also. I think Kuznetzov or Dvorak might be the wiser play here, though. I’m sick of trading for other teams malcontents.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 12:35 p.m.
Potvin Sucks
Quoting: Elevatorboy

Take away Portillo

Appreciate your consideration
Aug. 4, 2021 at 12:37 p.m.
Go Cavs

To be honest, as a BUF fan myself, most don’t think that’s a possibility but reality, not a lot of contending teams who have the assets to make the deal for Eichel’ have the cap space and Buffalo will need to take back bad money and retaining may be something they have to explore, especially if he’s moved during the season, but if Buffalo does that, it’s has to be for a more premium asset. Maybe not necessarily a Laf or a Kakko, but something a notch below.

The offer above is a very fair offer. I think if The Rangers were a Western team, it would be easier to accept. But I’m not sure if Buffalo can stomach sending Eichel to New York, even if it is the best offer they get. I think the preference will be to send him West.

As far for the Rangers, If they make that trade. they need to hope that they get some breakout performances from their youth like Laf and Kakko, otherwise it will be difficult because there is potential to be placed in cap hell acquiring Eichel with Panarin.

With the cost to acquire Eichel short and long term, NYR would honestly be better going for a guy like Dvorak or taking a flyer on Monahan or Kuznetskv
Aug. 4, 2021 at 12:52 p.m.
Smythe.over.Hart
He's probably not worth trading for at this time. Maybe a deal partway through the season. But given the sample size to go off of I would not be giving up my assets if I were New York.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 12:53 p.m.

Here's what you do, go to the NHL and get them to allow a salary retain for a negotiated number of years because I'm sure the Sabres would be cool with retaining salary for a year maybe two but 5 years, hell no!
Aug. 4, 2021 at 1:10 p.m.
Sabres are elite
Those pieces certainly have value but I think we should be looking for some combination of a center, RHD, and LW in a deal for Eichel. Those are our biggest organizational needs
sabres89 and GMTD liked this.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 1:18 p.m.
Potvin Sucks
Quoting: Skyraider112
Those pieces certainly have value but I think we should be looking for some combination of a center, RHD, and LW in a deal for Eichel. Those are our biggest organizational needs

We got a RD that can help you get to the salary floor, just have to convince him to waive his NTC…maybe if Duffs throws in unlimited wings
Aug. 4, 2021 at 1:28 p.m.
Go Cavs
Quoting: Widowmaker
We got a RD that can help you get to the salary floor, just have to convince him to waive his NTC…maybe if Duffs throws in unlimited wings

We’ll change our name from the Sabres to the New York Rangers…..New York state Rangers that is…..the Rangers will change their name to the Sabres that way, he wants to be traded for sure. Then we will trade for Ryan O’Reilly…..no not that Ryan O’Reilly….the other one from Detroit….no one is gonna know the difference
Aug. 4, 2021 at 2:05 p.m.

Take away Portillo

So you are the GM for Buffalo now.....good to know. Keep broken neck Jack and have fun playing golf with him during the playoffs next year and the next 5 years.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 6:47 p.m.
Quoting: delneggs
So you are the GM for Buffalo now.....good to know. Keep broken neck Jack and have fun playing golf with him during the playoffs next year and the next 5 years.

Lol you mad?
GMTD liked this.
Aug. 4, 2021 at 9:06 p.m.
Lol you mad?

Lol...no...are you?
Aug. 5, 2021 at 5:59 p.m.
Eichel Tower
Lol you mad?
Lol...no...are you?
Jack had 18 pts in 21 games last year.
I noticed from the first game he was not playing with the same skill set as last year.
I am sure the neck is hurting him, but who is to say what is the best treatment? Rest and rehab or an untried surgical procedure?
IDK, but to say surgery is best, would be saying the Sabres never wanted Eichel to play for them again.
He was the first top center the Sabres had in the past 18 years every since Pat Lafontaine played his last game with them.
How many of you remember Lafontaine thought the Sabres were wrong about his concussions?
He forced the Sabres to trade him; played another 67 games; realized the Sabres were right and retired.

As to the trade @Elevatorboy is correct.
Make the changes and I think the Sabres would consider it.
He did not say they would reject it just consider it (think about it)!
Aug. 6, 2021 at 1:59 a.m.
Quoting: GMTD
Jack had 18 pts in 21 games last year.
I noticed from the first game he was not playing with the same skill set as last year.
I am sure the neck is hurting him, but who is to say what is the best treatment? Rest and rehab or an untried surgical procedure?
IDK, but to say surgery is best, would be saying the Sabres never wanted Eichel to play for them again.
He was the first top center the Sabres had in the past 18 years every since Pat Lafontaine played his last game with them.
How many of you remember Lafontaine thought the Sabres were wrong about his concussions?
He forced the Sabres to trade him; played another 67 games; realized the Sabres were right and retired.

As to the trade Elevatorboy is correct.
Make the changes and I think the Sabres would consider it.
He did not say they would reject it just consider it (think about it)!

Lets look at it another way, from a Ranger fan point of view (and could be any team's fan other than Buffalo). Jack has been with Buffalo for 6 years now. He has put up impressive individual numbers but the team has not seen 1 playoff game in those 6 years. Since 2013, the HIGHEST they have picked in the 1st round is 8th overall. 2013 they picked 8th (Ristolainen) and 17th (Zadorov). 2014 they picked 2nd (Reinhart). 2015 they picked 2nd (Eichel). 2016 they picked 8th (Nylander). 2017 they picked 8th (Middelstat). 2018 they picked 1st (Dahlin). 2019 they picked 7th (Cousins). 2020 they picked 8th (Quinn), and of course they just picked 1st overall again. There are some pretty good players in those picks along with Jack, yet they can't even make the playoffs 1 year. On top of that, they have signed some pretty good players along the way, and still can't ever make the playoffs. I guess part of the failure can be placed on coaching and ownership, but at what point do they players bear responsibility for such underachieving? At what point does the captain of the team get some of the blame for failure every year? Players have been fleeing Buffalo the past few years like its a prison break.....there has to be some reason for that, no? Individually, Jack seems to do well, but as a captain and leader of his team, not so much in my opinion. Add to that a serious spinal issue at age 24 and a $10/million a year cap hit for 5 more years and you have to say, why do we want this guy? Yeah, he has talent, but he isn't healthy at the moment and he isn't a leader or proven winner at the NHL level. You want the equivalent of 4 first rounders for him.....ummmm....no thanks is all I can say. I wish the kid well, and I hope his neck issue heals, but until it does, I wouldn't trade a bag of pucks for him.
Aug. 6, 2021 at 10:23 a.m.
Eichel Tower
Lets look at it another way, from a Ranger fan point of view (and could be any team's fan other than Buffalo). Jack has been with Buffalo for 6 years now. He has put up impressive individual numbers but the team has not seen 1 playoff game in those 6 years. Since 2013, the HIGHEST they have picked in the 1st round is 8th overall. 2013 they picked 8th (Ristolainen) and 17th (Zadorov). 2014 they picked 2nd (Reinhart). 2015 they picked 2nd (Eichel). 2016 they picked 8th (Nylander). 2017 they picked 8th (Middelstat). 2018 they picked 1st (Dahlin). 2019 they picked 7th (Cousins). 2020 they picked 8th (Quinn), and of course they just picked 1st overall again. There are some pretty good players in those picks along with Jack, yet they can't even make the playoffs 1 year. On top of that, they have signed some pretty good players along the way, and still can't ever make the playoffs. I guess part of the failure can be placed on coaching and ownership, but at what point do they players bear responsibility for such underachieving? At what point does the captain of the team get some of the blame for failure every year? Players have been fleeing Buffalo the past few years like its a prison break.....there has to be some reason for that, no? Individually, Jack seems to do well, but as a captain and leader of his team, not so much in my opinion. Add to that a serious spinal issue at age 24 and a $10/million a year cap hit for 5 more years and you have to say, why do we want this guy? Yeah, he has talent, but he isn't healthy at the moment and he isn't a leader or proven winner at the NHL level. You want the equivalent of 4 first rounders for him.....ummmm....no thanks is all I can say. I wish the kid well, and I hope his neck issue heals, but until it does, I wouldn't trade a bag of pucks for him.
I find nothing wrong with your evaluation.
Four different GM's, seven different HC ONE owner!
Eight year ago Tim Murray sold the farm to bring in players other teams wanted to trade away.
We all know about Evander Kane.
He had to know about Lehner's mental problems since Tim was with the Sens just the previous year.
O'Reilly comes to town and immediately drove his truck into a Tim Horton's and runs away from the scene of the accident.

Four years ago Botterill became GM.
IMO he made great moves to change the culture.
He brought in Wilson and Nolan, each had two rings; and Scandella, Beaulieu, Pominville, Pouliot all had playoff experience.
Half way through the season Nolan says there is not any accountability on the team.
At the end of the season O'Reilly says he lost his love of the game before the season started.
Kane is traded at the deadline, O'Reilly at the end of the season, Lehner was never qualified and left.
So Kane is now facing serious charges, Lehner is with his third team and O'Reilly was lucky that Binnington joined the Blues in January.
BTW the Blues were in last place up until January, that trade was looking really good half way through the season as the Sabres were in first place.

On the other hand, Jack was very lazy until O'Reilly was traded away.
He played no defense, did not fight for pucks, and was typically the last forward back on defense.
After O'Reilly was traded, I noticed a HUGE change in his play.
It did not help the team, one can conclude as you are, there are serious problems with the organization.

IMO Karmanos, the new assistant to the GM is already making a big difference.
He certainly received good value for Reinhart and Ristolainen.
You disagree, but I think he will receive value for Eichel as well.
I will not be surprised if Olofsson is traded as well as he is the same age as Ristolainen.

Finally, as to the draft picks, they suck.
Reinhart when Draisaitl was taken next, same with Nylander over Sergachev two year later.
With great draft positions one would think they would have a better prospect pool.

As I said, I do not disagree with anything you said.
The culture is very bad and IMO is comes from the top.

EDIT:
Four different Captains as well.
Everyone in Buffalo cried the BLUES when StL won the cup, but O'Reilly NEVER led the Sabres out of the basement.
Aug. 6, 2021 at 12:13 p.m.
I find nothing wrong with your evaluation.
Four different GM's, seven different HC ONE owner!
Eight year ago Tim Murray sold the farm to bring in players other teams wanted to trade away.
We all know about Evander Kane.
He had to know about Lehner's mental problems since Tim was with the Sens just the previous year.
O'Reilly comes to town and immediately drove his truck into a Tim Horton's and runs away from the scene of the accident.

Four years ago Botterill became GM.
IMO he made great moves to change the culture.
He brought in Wilson and Nolan, each had two rings; and Scandella, Beaulieu, Pominville, Pouliot all had playoff experience.
Half way through the season Nolan says there is not any accountability on the team.
At the end of the season O'Reilly says he lost his love of the game before the season started.
Kane is traded at the deadline, O'Reilly at the end of the season, Lehner was never qualified and left.
So Kane is now facing serious charges, Lehner is with his third team and O'Reilly was lucky that Binnington joined the Blues in January.
BTW the Blues were in last place up until January, that trade was looking really good half way through the season as the Sabres were in first place.

On the other hand, Jack was very lazy until O'Reilly was traded away.
He played no defense, did not fight for pucks, and was typically the last forward back on defense.
After O'Reilly was traded, I noticed a HUGE change in his play.
It did not help the team, one can conclude as you are, there are serious problems with the organization.

IMO Karmanos, the new assistant to the GM is already making a big difference.
He certainly received good value for Reinhart and Ristolainen.
You disagree, but I think he will receive value for Eichel as well.
I will not be surprised if Olofsson is traded as well as he is the same age as Ristolainen.

Finally, as to the draft picks, they suck.
Reinhart when Draisaitl was taken next, same with Nylander over Sergachev two year later.
With great draft positions one would think they would have a better prospect pool.

As I said, I do not disagree with anything you said.
The culture is very bad and IMO is comes from the top.

EDIT:
Four different Captains as well.
Everyone in Buffalo cried the BLUES when StL won the cup, but O'Reilly NEVER led the Sabres out of the basement.

Guys that left this team have mostly done better with other teams. Lehner played really well for the Islanders and also for Chicago and now Vegas. Been top 6 in the Vezina voting each year since leaving Buffalo. O'Reilly didn't get lucky in St Louis, he was a big reason why the got over the hump and won a cup. His overall game took a big jump forward as soon as he escaped Buffalo. Their GM got value for Reinhardt and Risto because they are GOOD players, and they are HEALTHY. Taylor Hall looked like a kid in prison on the Buffalo bench, but look at what he did in Boston and they wasted no time giving him a contract. Bottom line is Jack is a GOOD player that has no history of being a good leader, no history of being a winner at the NHL level, and has a SERIOUS spinal injury. Do Buffalo fans think a team trading for him should take that into consideration? Trading for him at this point in time is very RISKY due to his spinal disk issue, and because of that RISK, his trade value goes DOWN. In his current state, he in NOT WORTH what Buffalo's GM thinks he is worth, and that is why he is still on the team. If I were the Buffalo GM, I would let the kid have the surgery he wants and hope that it solves his spinal issue. That way he can either have a healthy Jack Eichel playing for his team OR maximize his return then. What he has been doing with his so far is crazy in my opinion, because now he has a very unhappy player and zero leverage with GM's in a trade.
Aug. 6, 2021 at 12:54 p.m.
Eichel Tower
Guys that left this team have mostly done better with other teams. Lehner played really well for the Islanders and also for Chicago and now Vegas. Been top 6 in the Vezina voting each year since leaving Buffalo. O'Reilly didn't get lucky in St Louis, he was a big reason why the got over the hump and won a cup. His overall game took a big jump forward as soon as he escaped Buffalo. Their GM got value for Reinhardt and Risto because they are GOOD players, and they are HEALTHY. Taylor Hall looked like a kid in prison on the Buffalo bench, but look at what he did in Boston and they wasted no time giving him a contract. Bottom line is Jack is a GOOD player that has no history of being a good leader, no history of being a winner at the NHL level, and has a SERIOUS spinal injury. Do Buffalo fans think a team trading for him should take that into consideration? Trading for him at this point in time is very RISKY due to his spinal disk issue, and because of that RISK, his trade value goes DOWN. In his current state, he in NOT WORTH what Buffalo's GM thinks he is worth, and that is why he is still on the team. If I were the Buffalo GM, I would let the kid have the surgery he wants and hope that it solves his spinal issue. That way he can either have a healthy Jack Eichel playing for his team OR maximize his return then. What he has been doing with his so far is crazy in my opinion, because now he has a very unhappy player and zero leverage with GM's in a trade.
First, I have watched Jack play for 6 years, yes he is worth four good pieces.
Second, while the neck injury is causing some pain, I do not believe it is as severe as you are making it to be.
From the start of the season I could see he was not healthy, but he still had 18 pts in 21 games.
Third, as for getting value from players, one may say the Sabres got more for Ristolainen then they gave up for O'Reilly. A mid first, second and a Defenseman who was the darling of Philadelphia just a few years ago v Compher, Grigorenko, Zadorov and a second. Plus Buffalo had to take Jamie McGinn's salary.
I think the new assistant to the GM is making a HUGE difference, and it is not only because they players are good, Adams has no clue.
Fourth, please do not get me going on O'Reilly.
St. Louis was only one point out of playoffs the previous year and not only did the Blues add O'Reilly but David Perron and Binnington as well.
Binnington was insane going 24-5-1 after the new year.
If Dallas wins either of the last two games of their series, no one is lauding O'Reilly.
In the seventh game against the Stars O'Reilly was one of the few Blues who was minus (so he was on the ice when Dallas scored their only goal) Binnington won that game not O'Reilly.
Going into the final four he had the worst +/- of ANY skater in the playoffs.
If O'Reilly's performance surged after leaving Buffalo, then he was not playing up to his standard when he played for Buffalo and was a lousy leader and poor captain as you pointed out.
If he was so good, why did Colorado finish last in the Central in 2014-15 (the year he was traded) and why was Joe Sakic so eager to trade him if he was so valuable?
So in the years 2015 to 2018 the teams on which he played finished either last or second last, this is not leadership.
This is all a side argument.
The bottom line is jack is worth four first round picks.
Aug. 6, 2021 at 3:56 p.m.
First, I have watched Jack play for 6 years, yes he is worth four good pieces.
Second, while the neck injury is causing some pain, I do not believe it is as severe as you are making it to be.
From the start of the season I could see he was not healthy, but he still had 18 pts in 21 games.
Third, as for getting value from players, one may say the Sabres got more for Ristolainen then they gave up for O'Reilly. A mid first, second and a Defenseman who was the darling of Philadelphia just a few years ago v Compher, Grigorenko, Zadorov and a second. Plus Buffalo had to take Jamie McGinn's salary.
I think the new assistant to the GM is making a HUGE difference, and it is not only because they players are good, Adams has no clue.
Fourth, please do not get me going on O'Reilly.
St. Louis was only one point out of playoffs the previous year and not only did the Blues add O'Reilly but David Perron and Binnington as well.
Binnington was insane going 24-5-1 after the new year.
If Dallas wins either of the last two games of their series, no one is lauding O'Reilly.
In the seventh game against the Stars O'Reilly was one of the few Blues who was minus (so he was on the ice when Dallas scored their only goal) Binnington won that game not O'Reilly.
Going into the final four he had the worst +/- of ANY skater in the playoffs.
If O'Reilly's performance surged after leaving Buffalo, then he was not playing up to his standard when he played for Buffalo and was a lousy leader and poor captain as you pointed out.
If he was so good, why did Colorado finish last in the Central in 2014-15 (the year he was traded) and why was Joe Sakic so eager to trade him if he was so valuable?
So in the years 2015 to 2018 the teams on which he played finished either last or second last, this is not leadership.
This is all a side argument.
The bottom line is jack is worth four first round picks.

Well, you're entitled to your opinions, but O'Reilly is almost a point a game center than wins 55% of his faceoffs and has a conn smythe and selke trophy, so he's not as bad as you think. I get he didn't do that for Buffalo and your sour about that, but he has been very good for the Blues. And Jack isn't worth four 1st rounders, no way no how. Especially with his neck issue. You're not a doctor I am assuming, and I'm not, so when I hear a guy wants neck disk replacement surgery at 24 years of age, I take that as something serious. Can it be fixed.....maybe....but maybe not. Maybe he will never be as good as he was before. You can't say for sure, NO ONE CAN, so no way he gets four 1st rounders in a trade in my opinion. Because if he WAS worth that much, he would have a new team by now.
Aug. 6, 2021 at 4:42 p.m.
Eichel Tower
Well, you're entitled to your opinions, but O'Reilly is almost a point a game center than wins 55% of his faceoffs and has a conn smythe and selke trophy, so he's not as bad as you think. I get he didn't do that for Buffalo and your sour about that, but he has been very good for the Blues. And Jack isn't worth four 1st rounders, no way no how. Especially with his neck issue. You're not a doctor I am assuming, and I'm not, so when I hear a guy wants neck disk replacement surgery at 24 years of age, I take that as something serious. Can it be fixed.....maybe....but maybe not. Maybe he will never be as good as he was before. You can't say for sure, NO ONE CAN, so no way he gets four 1st rounders in a trade in my opinion. Because if he WAS worth that much, he would have a new team by now.
https://mayfieldclinic.com/pe-hcdisc.htm
A herniated disc occurs when the gel-like center of a spinal disc ruptures through a weak area in the tough outer wall, similar to the filling being squeezed out of a jelly doughnut. Neck or arm pain, numbness or tingling may result when the disc material touches or compresses a spinal nerve. Treatment with rest, pain medication, spinal injections, and physical therapy is the first step to recovery. Most people improve in 6 weeks and return to normal activity. If symptoms continue, surgery may be recommended.

https://www.spine-health.com/conditions/herniated-disc/cervical-herniated-disc-symptoms-and-treatment-options

Most cases of cervical herniated disc pain can be successfully managed with nonsurgical treatments, such as over-the-counter pain medications, physical therapy to strengthen and stretch the neck, ice or heat packs, and/or activity modifications to avoid painful movements until the pain has subsided. Occasionally, oral steroids or an epidural or selective nerve root injection using x-ray guidance and contrast may be needed to help calm pain and advance rehabilitation.

I do not know what is the correct treatment, but this seems to indicate the Sabres are correct and recovery will lead to normal activity.
Aug. 6, 2021 at 4:45 p.m.
https://mayfieldclinic.com/pe-hcdisc.htm
A herniated disc occurs when the gel-like center of a spinal disc ruptures through a weak area in the tough outer wall, similar to the filling being squeezed out of a jelly doughnut. Neck or arm pain, numbness or tingling may result when the disc material touches or compresses a spinal nerve. Treatment with rest, pain medication, spinal injections, and physical therapy is the first step to recovery. Most people improve in 6 weeks and return to normal activity. If symptoms continue, surgery may be recommended.

https://www.spine-health.com/conditions/herniated-disc/cervical-herniated-disc-symptoms-and-treatment-options

Most cases of cervical herniated disc pain can be successfully managed with nonsurgical treatments, such as over-the-counter pain medications, physical therapy to strengthen and stretch the neck, ice or heat packs, and/or activity modifications to avoid painful movements until the pain has subsided. Occasionally, oral steroids or an epidural or selective nerve root injection using x-ray guidance and contrast may be needed to help calm pain and advance rehabilitation.

I do not know what is the correct treatment, but this seems to indicate the Sabres are correct and recovery will lead to normal activity.

So keep him and see if that happens. He's so good, why trade him? His neck will be just fine, why trade him?
Aug. 6, 2021 at 8:30 p.m.
So keep him and see if that happens. He's so good, why trade him? His neck will be just fine, why trade him?

Are you purposely being dumb?
Aug. 6, 2021 at 8:47 p.m.
Quoting: LindyRuffRider
Are you purposely being dumb?

No, I'm not purposely being a Buffalo fan. Are you?
Aug. 6, 2021 at 9:21 p.m.
No, I'm not purposely being a Buffalo fan. Are you?

You think we wouldn't keep Eichel if he actually wanted to be here? My god Rangers fans are dumb lmao.

HeS sO gOoD wHy TrAdE HiM
Aug. 6, 2021 at 11:41 p.m.
Quoting: LindyRuffRider
You think we wouldn't keep Eichel if he actually wanted to be here? My god Rangers fans are dumb lmao.

HeS sO gOoD wHy TrAdE HiM

Why doesn't he want to be there? I'll tell you why...because the management stinks and that is evidenced by what they are asking for him in trade. I guess Jack got tired of getting his a kicked every year and never seeing a playoff game. Good for him....and I wish him well....but he ain't worth no where near what they are asking for him.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll