TOR
  1. Giordano, Mark ($2,250,000 retained)
  2. McCann, Jared
  3. Winterton, Ryan [Reserve List]
  4. 2022 4th round pick (CGY)
  5. 2023 2nd round pick (WPG)
  6. 2023 4th round pick (COL)
TOR
  1. Parayko, Colton ($1,275,000 retained)
STL
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$81,500,000$78,123,116$0$400,000$3,376,884

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW
UFA - 1
$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 3
$10,903,000$10,903,000
RW
UFA - 4
$950,000$950,000
LW
UFA - 2
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 4
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 3
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LW
UFA - 2
$1,500,000$1,500,000
C
UFA - 2
$1,645,000$1,645,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Seattle Kraken
$2,940,000$2,940,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Seattle Kraken
$1,125,000$1,125,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$4,225,000$4,225,000
RD
UFA - 1
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 1
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 3
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
RD
RFA - 1
$3,800,000$3,800,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$800,000$800,000
LD
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$894,167$894,167
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 18, 2021 at 6:26 a.m.
no reason for Blues to even consider that as a trade. If you want him it's gonna be worth more than a 2nd pairing 3rd pairing a 2nd round pick Brooks who even knows if he makes the NHL at this point. It costs one of the top 4 big money names you guys have at the very least at it's probably extra after that.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 6:40 a.m.
mokumboi
That Parayko offer is a total joke even without the retention.
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:09 a.m.
nhlnathan
That parayko trade is horrrible
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:17 a.m.
Hockee
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
no reason for Blues to even consider that as a trade. If you want him it's gonna be worth more than a 2nd pairing 3rd pairing a 2nd round pick Brooks who even knows if he makes the NHL at this point. It costs one of the top 4 big money names you guys have at the very least at it's probably extra after that.

Quoting: mokumboi
That Parayko offer is a total joke even without the retention.

Quoting: nathanallan
That parayko trade is horrrible

You guys are treating Parayko like he is some superstar defenseman, when he isnt. He's a decent 2nd pair guy who's big and has a cannon heading into his last year under contract. The Blues should probably look to retool on the fly, trade him and Perron this summer/at the deadline. Holl was unironically better than him this year
Stavros99 liked this.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:21 a.m.
nhlnathan
Quoting: deys3232
You guys are treating Parayko like he is some superstar defenseman, when he isnt. He's a decent 2nd pair guy who's big and has a cannon heading into his last year under contract. The Blues should probably look to retool on the fly, trade him and Perron this summer/at the deadline. Holl was unironically better than him this year

Parayko is our best defencive dman and his only problem is using his big body hes good were not dealing him away and why on earth would we trade Perrong he just came off the best year of his career how wis that retooling trading our best current point producer
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:24 a.m.
Hockee
Parayko is our best defencive dman and his only problem is using his big body hes good were not dealing him away and why on earth would we trade Perrong he just came off the best year of his career how wis that retooling trading our best current point producer

Because he is heading into the last year of his contract and the team is no longer good enough to win a cup. Pietrangelo, Schwartz, Schwartz (and Bozak?) gone. Tarasenko is not as good as he used to be, Schenn has struggled.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:29 a.m.
nhlnathan
Because he is heading into the last year of his contract and the team is no longer good enough to win a cup. Pietrangelo, Schwartz, Schwartz (and Bozak?) gone. Tarasenko is not as good as he used to be, Schenn has struggled.

we replaced piet and got better players in return of hofman and schwartz they are both worse then buch and saad but okay + schenncis doing just fine
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:31 a.m.
Hockee
we replaced piet and got better players in return of hofman and schwartz they are both worse then buch and saad but okay + schenncis doing just fine

Dont tell me that Faulk is your Pietrangelo replacement
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:31 a.m.
Hockee

I like Saad and Buch, but I think 2019 Schwartz was more valuable, Dunn is also gone
Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:43 a.m.
mokumboi

Hi-larious. First of all, you're entirely pretending as if Parayko didn't play with a back injury before missing time for that back injury before coming back and looking like his normal self at the end of the year. Secondly, Parayko is a very unique player that would be almost impossible and extraordinarily expensive to replace, and has accomplished worlds more than all those players combined. Thing the third, the Blues are not retooling or rebuilding, and any suggestion that they do so is ludicrous - before the injuries decimated them for months at a time, they were tops of the division. If reasonably healthy, they are quite capable of contending. Finally, you've skated right around the fact that this is a trash offer that also asks for retention. The Blues will almost certainly re-up with Colt before too long, so this "offer" is pure fantasy. Duh doy.
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
Hockee
Hi-larious. First of all, you're entirely pretending as if Parayko didn't play with a back injury before missing time for that back injury before coming back and looking like his normal self at the end of the year. Secondly, Parayko is a very unique player that would be almost impossible and extraordinarily expensive to replace, and has accomplished worlds more than all those players combined. Thing the third, the Blues are not retooling or rebuilding, and any suggestion that they do so is ludicrous - before the injuries decimated them for months at a time, they were tops of the division. If reasonably healthy, they are quite capable of contending. Finally, you've skated right around the fact that this is a trash offer that also asks for retention. The Blues will almost certainly re-up with Colt before too long, so this "offer" is pure fantasy. Duh doy.

Parayko's best season was his rookie year, he has been getting progressively worse over the past 3 seasons. It wasnt just this year where he sucked
Aug. 18, 2021 at 10:06 a.m.
mokumboi
Parayko's best season was his rookie year, he has been getting progressively worse over the past 3 seasons. It wasnt just this year where he sucked

Hahaha what???

Good grief, man, reel it in.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 10:19 a.m.

Parayko has alot of things going for him right now. He's a very very good defensive defenceman with a cannon of a shot. He's a RD which basically means you have to pay extra just for that aspect. The blues RD options fall off drastically after him, unless you play a lefty on that side, so that makes him their top right side defender. And if you think putting Reilly in a trade for him would work they wouldn't have any interest in that since they have some pretty good LD right now. So that trade is very very bad for St. Louis.
That Seattle trade although not quite as bad it's still awful for Seattle. Giordano is on the decline yes but you obviously see him as an upgrade to Reilly otherwise why trade Reilly? Reilly isn't worth Gio, McCann, a half decent prospect (no idea how good he will be this early in his career) let alone having them add a bunch of picks to it. Then you want them to retain salary on top of that, not going to happen. Engvall and Kerfoot don't add anything to the trade, yes Kerfoot is alright but in this situation he is basically a cap dump otherwise why trade him so that means no value for him.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 1:48 p.m.
Go LEAFS Go
Edited Aug. 18, 2021 at 9:24 p.m.
Quoting: Lancebmx
Parayko has alot of things going for him right now. He's a very very good defensive defenceman with a cannon of a shot. He's a RD which basically means you have to pay extra just for that aspect. The blues RD options fall off drastically after him, unless you play a lefty on that side, so that makes him their top right side defender. And if you think putting Reilly in a trade for him would work they wouldn't have any interest in that since they have some pretty good LD right now. So that trade is very very bad for St. Louis.
That Seattle trade although not quite as bad it's still awful for Seattle. Giordano is on the decline yes but you obviously see him as an upgrade to Reilly otherwise why trade Reilly? Reilly isn't worth Gio, McCann, a half decent prospect (no idea how good he will be this early in his career) let alone having them add a bunch of picks to it. Then you want them to retain salary on top of that, not going to happen. Engvall and Kerfoot don't add anything to the trade, yes Kerfoot is alright but in this situation he is basically a cap dump otherwise why trade him so that means no value for him.

I seriously cannot believe how undervalued Rielly is on these boards. He is a number one stud dman that was in the running for the Norris only a couple of seasons ago and is in the prime of his career. Only reason Leafs move him is because they cannot afford him. Seattle happily takes him and wastes no time in extending him, and which I should have made clear this trade would be contingent on that.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 1:54 p.m.
Go LEAFS Go

If I'm a Blues fan I don't like this trade either but I'm not even sure Dubas does this move. Holl is a top 4 dman with one of the best value contracts in the league. Dermott could be a nice piece if given an opportunity. Parayko is still unsigned. What makes you so sure that you sign him? His back injury is another factor to consider both ways.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 2:15 p.m.
Quoting: Stavros99
I seriously cannot believe how undervalued Rielly is on these boards. He is a number one stud dman that was in the running for the Norris only a couple of seasons ago and is in the prime of his career. Only reason Leafs move him is because they cannot afford him. Seattle happily takes him and wastes no time extending him.

I never said he sucked, I've made AGMs where I pay Reilly 8M in Detroit because I wouldn't mind him there. Just for Seattle no guarantee to sign him in that deal and they probably are not in a position to be competing so why make that trade? If they want first dibs at signing Reilly they will just trade a fifth for his rights at the end of the season.
Aug. 18, 2021 at 7:22 p.m.
mokumboi
If I'm a Blues fan I don't like this trade either but I'm not even sure Dubas does this move. Holl is a top 4 dman with one of the best value contracts in the league. Dermott could be a nice piece if given an opportunity.

Parayko is still unsigned. What makes you so sure that you sign him?

His back injury is another factor to consider both ways.

1- Great, then everyone can be happy with who they have now.

2- Well, I obviously won;t bet my life he signs, but the Blues will make every effort and I don't see any great drama occuring.

3- Yeah, not really. He came back 100%, and there's no reason to think it's now a thing. Prior to that, he'd been one of the most reliably healthy players in the league. One muscle injury across six years doesn't suddenly make him "an injury risk".
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Aug. 19, 2021 at 5:56 a.m.

1st Pairing injury yes dropped his production a bit, but in general as everyone around the league have agreed he's a 1st Pairing RD. You won't get him for spare parts. He had a injury yes with production but again under the same principle Holl won't be better than him next year when he's fully healthy again.
Aug. 19, 2021 at 5:58 a.m.

wrong. Advanced stats shows he's been one of the best performing defenseman. Regardless of point production. That's not what we look for in Parayko. he's defensive and one of the best at that.
Aug. 19, 2021 at 6:00 a.m.
I seriously cannot believe how undervalued Rielly is on these boards. He is a number one stud dman that was in the running for the Norris only a couple of seasons ago and is in the prime of his career. Only reason Leafs move him is because they cannot afford him. Seattle happily takes him and wastes no time in extending him, and which I should have made clear this trade would be contingent on that.

Rielly isn't underrated he's left handed we have Krug Perunovich Mikkola and Walman all on the left side it would start becoming redundant adding in yet another Lefty we need rightys and they are expensive as hell.
Stavros99 liked this.
Aug. 19, 2021 at 11:26 p.m.
Hockee
wrong. Advanced stats shows he's been one of the best performing defenseman. Regardless of point production. That's not what we look for in Parayko. he's defensive and one of the best at that.

Which advanced stats?
Aug. 21, 2021 at 9:44 p.m.
Which advanced stats?

WAR% when he isn't injured.
Aug. 22, 2021 at 12:34 a.m.
Go LEAFS Go
Edited Aug. 22, 2021 at 4:15 a.m.
Rielly isn't underrated he's left handed we have Krug Perunovich Mikkola and Walman all on the left side it would start becoming redundant adding in yet another Lefty we need rightys and they are expensive as hell.

I think you commented on the wrong thread. Rielly goes to Seattle here. Albeit, he'd arguably be your best dman. Aside from Krug, the other players aren't likely to be major impact players like Rielly is. I hear ya with regards to rightys though.
Aug. 22, 2021 at 3:54 a.m.
Hockee
WAR% when he isn't injured.

Which was...

And was the WAR% by topdownhockey?
Aug. 22, 2021 at 6:27 p.m.
I think you commented on the wrong thread. Rielly goes to Seattle here. Albeit, he'd arguably be your best dman. Aside from Krug, the other players aren't likely to be major impact players like Rielly is. I hear ya with regards to rightys though.

Perunovich is one of the best LDs coming up. Most likely becomes a Top 4 at the very least some have projected him to be even better than that. Mikkola will be one of the most reliable stay at home defenseman.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll