SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

There Should Be An Option To Sort By Trade Team

Aug. 19, 2021 at 4:08 p.m.
Deleted
I'm not too sure about everyone else, but I quite enjoy seeing what other team's fanbases value other team's players at. Prospects in particular are valued at very different levels among different fanbases. It gets tedious manually filtering through pages of ACGMs to find another fanbase's ACGM making a trade with your own. I really enjoy seeing other teams trade with Toronto, the team I cheer for, yet there aren't many trades with Toronto, resulting in flicking through pages and pages of ACGMs.

While on the topic, there should also be options to sort ACGMs by custom teams, as there is no way to look specifically for people's custom teams. Usually custom teams consist of challenges and what not, so being able to sort by custom teams and having a catalogue of just custom teams would be very nice. There should also be an option while creating an ACGM to trade a player to any team, not just a specific team. The work arounds for just wanting to dump players without coming up with a team to trade with is: Trading them for nothing to Anaheim (which would be infuriating to Ducks fans just trying to find trades with their team), or placing a player on LTIR. Having an option to just trade a player anywhere would make much more visual sense, although it not like that is a pressing matter.
HappyKampfers and Saskleaf liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll