SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Los Angeles Kings

Kings are a dark horse to make the playoffs

Aug. 23, 2021 at 2:36 p.m.
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
Aug. 23, 2021 at 2:41 p.m.
I for one think Byfield spends the year in Ontario, but even without him, Blake's acquisitions were on point. This team is at least a .500 team on paper, and should remain in the mix.

2022-23..... look out. That's when I think Byfield and Turcotte graduate. That roster is gonna look deep, solid, balanced and really poised to make a big step. Filling in the LD is in the system..... and a quick UFA siging there finishes the job.

This team has a plan. It's clear and obvious.
Aug. 23, 2021 at 2:55 p.m.
Quoting: swinny
I for one think Byfield spends the year in Ontario, but even without him, Blake's acquisitions were on point. This team is at least a .500 team on paper, and should remain in the mix.

2022-23..... look out. That's when I think Byfield and Turcotte graduate. That roster is gonna look deep, solid, balanced and really poised to make a big step. Filling in the LD is in the system..... and a quick UFA siging there finishes the job.

This team has a plan. It's clear and obvious.

As a long-distance Kings fan, I believe that one of Turcotte or Byfield gets a shot at 3C to start the year, and the other plays 1C for Ontario. Both may get a shot at the NHL level if they perform
Aug. 23, 2021 at 3:16 p.m.
Quoting: BruinsFan35
As a long-distance Kings fan, I believe that one of Turcotte or Byfield gets a shot at 3C to start the year, and the other plays 1C for Ontario. Both may get a shot at the NHL level if they perform

Not unreasonable to think they see cups of coffee. But having a fuller year in the AHL, they hit the ground running next season.

At that point, that forward group is gonna be fantastic..... arguably the best in the NHL.

The Kings rebuild has been sooooooo good.
BruinsFan35 liked this.
Sep. 26, 2021 at 10:20 p.m.
Bedard23
I think one more year is needed and they’ll be a playoff bound team
Oct. 19, 2021 at 1:06 a.m.
Hakuna Matata
Maybe in a year or two they may push their way into a WC spot

Its tough though as rn you got

Edmonton, Vegas, Vancouver, and Calgary in that division

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options: