Sep. 2, 2021 at 12:33 a.m.
I make Articals.
why did Alexis drop to 6?
Babar liked this.
Sep. 2, 2021 at 2:14 a.m.
Bordeleau and Weisblt belong in the top 30 here
Babar liked this.
Sep. 2, 2021 at 9:46 a.m.
byfield for sure. byfield has top 5 center upside. stutzle is good but he will never be anything close to byfield.

that said, for a team on the verge of competing, stutzle is the choice - he's nhl ready, is going to be pretty impactful almost right away as we've seen, and will boost a team from a playoff team to a cup team.

for a rebuilding team, byfield. patience is key. byfield is a project, but if developed correctly - and he's a serious talent so it won't be hard to develop him right - he can become a top 5 or at least top 10 center.
tryger liked this.
Sep. 2, 2021 at 11:19 a.m.
Quoting: leafs_and_devils
byfield for sure. byfield has top 5 center upside. stutzle is good but he will never be anything close to byfield.

that said, for a team on the verge of competing, stutzle is the choice - he's nhl ready, is going to be pretty impactful almost right away as we've seen, and will boost a team from a playoff team to a cup team.

for a rebuilding team, byfield. patience is key. byfield is a project, but if developed correctly - and he's a serious talent so it won't be hard to develop him right - he can become a top 5 or at least top 10 center.

Exactly this, Byfield can be amazing but the Kings aren't going to rush him. He will need to prove everything, first that he can take over Vilardi as the 3C, and eventually show he is both defensively and offensively better than Kopitar and Danault before he ready for that 1C. By that time though Stutzle will already be established, so it depends on how quick you want results. If the question is who will have the most points in three seasons, it's Stutzle, if it's who is the better player in three seasons, I think it will be Byfield.
leafs_and_devils and Babar liked this.
Sep. 2, 2021 at 12:14 p.m.
Quoting: tryger
Exactly this, Byfield can be amazing but the Kings aren't going to rush him. He will need to prove everything, first that he can take over Vilardi as the 3C, and eventually show he is both defensively and offensively better than Kopitar and Danault before he ready for that 1C. By that time though Stutzle will already be established, so it depends on how quick you want results. If the question is who will have the most points in three seasons, it's Stutzle, if it's who is the better player in three seasons, I think it will be Byfield.

perfectly said. stutzle's prime will also not even be in the same continent, let alone ballpark, as byfield's. i genuinely believe byfield is going to be better than lafrienere, but laf is more ready for where the rangers are at right now.
tryger liked this.
Sep. 2, 2021 at 12:29 p.m.
Quoting: leafs_and_devils
perfectly said. stutzle's prime will also not even be in the same continent, let alone ballpark, as byfield's. i genuinely believe byfield is going to be better than lafrienere, but laf is more ready for where the rangers are at right now.

Here's hoping you are right!
leafs_and_devils and Babar liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll