SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Kaprizov to NJ

Created by: Icedragon4405
Published: Sep. 6, 2021 at 2:02 p.m.
Salary Cap: $81,500,000
Season Days: 185/186 (99%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has met the central registry's trade checklist

Logo of the Minnesota WildMinnesota Wild

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Kaprizov, KirillWaivers ExemptMinnesota WildNHL-$0111---0000--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Zacha, PavelNew Jersey DevilsNHL-$2,237,903111---0000--
Okhotiuk, NikitaWaivers ExemptNew Jersey DevilsMinor-$0011---0000--
2022 1st round pick (Logo of the New Jersey DevilsNJD)---100------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$12,214,7452146643612
Change-$2,237,903011100
Final$9,976,842 (↓)2147 (↑)65 (↑)4 (↑)612000

Logo of the New Jersey DevilsNew Jersey Devils

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Zacha, PavelNew Jersey DevilsNHL-$2,237,903111---0000--
Okhotiuk, NikitaWaivers ExemptNew Jersey DevilsMinor-$0011---0000--
2022 1st round pick (Logo of the New Jersey DevilsNJD)---100------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Kaprizov, KirillWaivers ExemptMinnesota WildNHL-$0111---0000--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$12,167,7652243673614
Change$2,237,9030-1-1-100
Final$14,405,668 (↑)2242 (↓)66 (↓)2 (↓)614000
Is it fair value wise?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Sep. 6, 2021 at 3:31 p.m.
Kaprizov is not for sale. If he was, we'd want to get an elite asset back as Kaprizov himself is one.
Sep. 6, 2021 at 3:57 p.m.
Icedragon4405
Quoting: EccE
Kaprizov is not for sale. If he was, we'd want to get an elite asset back as Kaprizov himself is one.

I agree with you 100%. I am just saying if it was strictly value. Not even what the team is looking for. I am talking strictly value, does this match up. With zacha having good potential and progressing this year, a decent D prospect and a likely lottery pick in a good draft.
Sep. 6, 2021 at 4:14 p.m.
Quoting: Icedragon4405
I agree with you 100%. I am just saying if it was strictly value. Not even what the team is looking for. I am talking strictly value, does this match up. With zacha having good potential and progressing this year, a decent D prospect and a likely lottery pick in a good draft.

With Kaprizov + all the upgrades the Devils made this offseason, that pick would probably be in the 14-20 range, so not that high after all. Zacha has showed promise but, in the end, that is just promise. I really don't know anything about Okhotyuk. At the end of the day, the Wild could end up getting extremely little here with no proven / high-end talents included. You could value-wise get McDavid with fifteen 2nd round picks, but it does not make sense for the Oilers, if you know what I mean.
Sep. 6, 2021 at 4:34 p.m.
Lets go Canucklehea

You realize you don’t own the team or a part of the team right
I hate when fans call themselves a part of them team as “we” lol
DNIK914 liked this.
Sep. 6, 2021 at 4:39 p.m.
Quoting: IjustNEEDaTROYgamble

I'm sorry I ruined your day lol. For me, it feels more natural to reference the team as "we". It sure as hell is a better option than the always so charming "my preferred choice of a team". And as a part of the fanbase, I feel as I am a part of something. Without us, the fans, there would not be a team. So I am, we are, vital for the team's survival. Getting angry because someone uses a word for something is the perfect example of a first-world problem.

And who knows, maybe I am Graig Leipold in a disguise... grin
Sep. 6, 2021 at 5:11 p.m.

Thank God someone finally put @EccE in his place for doing that because...no this was a stupid comment. If you "hate" something like that...you have issues man.
EccE, Icedragon4405, Devil and 2 others liked this.
Sep. 6, 2021 at 5:13 p.m.
Icedragon4405
With Kaprizov + all the upgrades the Devils made this offseason, that pick would probably be in the 14-20 range, so not that high after all. Zacha has showed promise but, in the end, that is just promise. I really don't know anything about Okhotyuk. At the end of the day, the Wild could end up getting extremely little here with no proven / high-end talents included. You could value-wise get McDavid with fifteen 2nd round picks, but it does not make sense for the Oilers, if you know what I mean.

I see what you mean
Sep. 7, 2021 at 6:58 p.m.
Lets go Canucklehea
I'm sorry I ruined your day lol. For me, it feels more natural to reference the team as "we". It sure as hell is a better option than the always so charming "my preferred choice of a team". And as a part of the fanbase, I feel as I am a part of something. Without us, the fans, there would not be a team. So I am, we are, vital for the team's survival. Getting angry because someone uses a word for something is the perfect example of a first-world problem.

It’s cute you think you made me angry, but no when I said I hate it, I hate it because it sounds so pathetic to think just because someone bought a jersey they think they are now part of the team, that’s a gimmick advertisers use lol
DNIK914 liked this.
Sep. 7, 2021 at 7:33 p.m.
lax07
It’s cute you think you made me angry, but no when I said I hate it, I hate it because it sounds so pathetic to think just because someone bought a jersey they think they are now part of the team, that’s a gimmick advertisers use lol

I see what you mean

Quoting: Rhea
Thank God someone finally put @EccE in his place for doing that because...no this was a stupid comment. If you "hate" something like that...you have issues man.

u r all acting like little kids
Sep. 7, 2021 at 8:16 p.m.
Quoting: lax07lax08

Ok good thanks for setting us all straight. We'll all be better off for it.
Icedragon4405, IjustNEEDaTROYgamble, EccE and 1 other person liked this.
Sep. 7, 2021 at 9:46 p.m.
Icedragon4405

Clearly your so much smarter and more mature than the rest of us
Sep. 7, 2021 at 11:09 p.m.
Lets go Canucklehea

People can decide for themselves with your spelling as evidence on who is more childish lol
Sep. 8, 2021 at 1:16 a.m.

I love how the conversation turned to such irrelevant things so quickly.
Icedragon4405 liked this.
Sep. 9, 2021 at 10:05 a.m.
Icedragon4405
I love how the conversation turned to such irrelevant things so quickly.

I agree
Sep. 12, 2021 at 8:49 p.m.

Okhotyuk is a decent prospect who projects as bottom-pair, maybe 6/7 LHD. His biggest asset is his physicality. Hits with force. And is not terrible around the puck.

I think it would have to be Zacha (or even Bratt) plus a future top-4 prospect like Mukhamadullin or Bahl instead of Okhotyuk. And the pick.
Sep. 13, 2021 at 7:52 a.m.
Icedragon4405
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Okhotyuk is a decent prospect who projects as bottom-pair, maybe 6/7 LHD. His biggest asset is his physicality. Hits with force. And is not terrible around the puck.

I think it would have to be Zacha (or even Bratt) plus a future top-4 prospect like Mukhamadullin or Bahl instead of Okhotyuk. And the pick.

I would give up Zacha in a Kaprizov trade but I wouldn’t want to give away bratt

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit