WentWughes
Quoting: SevenLeg
What really

Happened in December 2018, yep.
Feb. 7, 2022 at 6:28 p.m.
WentWughes
What really

"If you are in the french forums, your post must at minimum include a french translation"
Feb. 7, 2022 at 7:31 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: Zuki9797
Lines at practice/Lignes à l'entraînement:

Lehkonen - Suzuki - Toffoli
Byron - Evans - Anderson
Hoffman - Dvorak - Gallagher
Armia - Dauphin - Caufield
Pezzetta - Pitlick/Poehling - Paquette

Chiarot - Romanov/Clague
Kulak/Wideman - Petry

Montembeault
Primeau

Personally I hate seeing caufield playing on the fourth line, as well as pitlick and poehling on the fifth line. Having paquette still playing as well is a terrible idea too
Evans playing on a higher line than dvorak or pitlick? I really dont understand ducharme's motives
Why are you playing with two d-lines having three defensemen each instead of the standard three pairs? Im genuinely confused, however i think we'll wee romanov with chiarot, kulak with petry, wideman and clague on the third pair
Final note: Price is continuing his rehab with the habs, and was training with assistant athletic therapist Matthew Romano, but didnt face any shots

Personnellement, je déteste voir caufield jouer sur la quatrième ligne, ainsi que pitlick et poehling sur la cinquième ligne. Avoir paquette en train de jouer est aussi une très mauvaise idée
Evans jouant sur une ligne plus haute que dvorak ou pitlick ? Je ne comprends vraiment pas les motivations de Ducharme
Pourquoi jouez-vous avec deux lignes D ayant trois défenseurs chacune au lieu des trois paires standard ? Je suis vraiment confus, mais je pense que nous allons faire pipi romanov avec chiarot, kulak avec petry, wideman et clague sur la troisième paire
Note finale : Price poursuit sa cure de désintoxication avec les Canadiens et s'entraînait avec l'assistant thérapeute du sport Matthew Romano, mais n'a fait face à aucun tir.

(my french isnt great so i just used google translate / mon français n'est pas très bon donc j'utilise juste google translate)

Here is my preferred lineup for tomorrow:

Lehkonen- Suzuki- Toffoli = lehky lets zukes and toff not get super involved in defensive play, and they could score more, while lehky scoring also while playing with good linemates
Byron - Dvorak - Hoffman = dvo to be on the board battles, byron for defense and spead, and Hoffman to finish off and score, perfect line combination
Gallagher Evans - Anderson = speed by all, defense by Evans, scoring from gallagher, and anderson. Very good line.
Pezzetta- Pitlick- Armia = speed by rem and pezz, board battles and in front of net for armia, pezzetta with the grit, rem to score a bit.

Chiarot - Romanov = a puckmover and a stay at home guy, no one with offensive skills, but romy good along boards, and Chiarot good in front of net
Kulak- Petry = 2 puckmovers, now with petry sucking, no one with amazing offensive skills, but kulak and petry could all move the puck out of the zone, pretty good on defense, and could shoot.
Clague- Wideman = 2 puckmovers, no one with amazing offensive skills, they're both pretty bad at defense, but both of the, are good on powerplay.

Montembeault - Poulin = let's see if Monty has healed since break, poulin has been great in minor leagues, give him chance in nhl.

Caufield, poehling, and primeau are sent down to AHL so they can dominate, and play on a winning team, and to be away from this toxic environment
zk97 liked this.
Feb. 7, 2022 at 7:56 p.m.
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
"If you are in the french forums, your post must at minimum include a french translation"

If it's December of 2018 that you got that, it probably has changed, I'm also not sure how many people use french CF due to there being less forum accessibility
KSIxSKULLS liked this.
Feb. 7, 2022 at 8:49 p.m.
was lebronisdagoat
Lines at practice/Lignes à l'entraînement:

Lehkonen - Suzuki - Toffoli
Byron - Evans - Anderson
Hoffman - Dvorak - Gallagher
Armia - Dauphin - Caufield
Pezzetta - Pitlick/Poehling - Paquette

Chiarot - Romanov/Clague
Kulak/Wideman - Petry

Montembeault
Primeau

Personally I hate seeing caufield playing on the fourth line, as well as pitlick and poehling on the fifth line. Having paquette still playing as well is a terrible idea too
Evans playing on a higher line than dvorak or pitlick? I really dont understand ducharme's motives
Why are you playing with two d-lines having three defensemen each instead of the standard three pairs? Im genuinely confused, however i think we'll wee romanov with chiarot, kulak with petry, wideman and clague on the third pair
Final note: Price is continuing his rehab with the habs, and was training with assistant athletic therapist Matthew Romano, but didnt face any shots

Personnellement, je déteste voir caufield jouer sur la quatrième ligne, ainsi que pitlick et poehling sur la cinquième ligne. Avoir paquette en train de jouer est aussi une très mauvaise idée
Evans jouant sur une ligne plus haute que dvorak ou pitlick ? Je ne comprends vraiment pas les motivations de Ducharme
Pourquoi jouez-vous avec deux lignes D ayant trois défenseurs chacune au lieu des trois paires standard ? Je suis vraiment confus, mais je pense que nous allons faire pipi romanov avec chiarot, kulak avec petry, wideman et clague sur la troisième paire
Note finale : Price poursuit sa cure de désintoxication avec les Canadiens et s'entraînait avec l'assistant thérapeute du sport Matthew Romano, mais n'a fait face à aucun tir.

(my french isnt great so i just used google translate / mon français n'est pas très bon donc j'utilise juste google translate)

Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I think most of us in here are bilingual/understand English, if you aren’t comfortable writing in French, you don’t have to. Sending down Paquette and Dauphin would be great but that won’t happen. Poehling should definitely take Dauphin’s spot. Also, with Byron being back and the forwards pretty much all healthy, I could see Caufield or Poehling go to the AHL for confidence/playing on a good team

I actually got an infraction for writing English in the French section so it's probably the same on the English side.

What really

I just use les deux langues 😈
A_Habs_fan, zk97, KSIxSKULLS and 1 other person liked this.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 2:07 a.m.
Le patriote
I actually got an infraction for writing English in the French section so it's probably the same on the English side.

non on aura pas d'infraction car on est en minorité! wink
KSIxSKULLS liked this.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 8:48 a.m.
Hop on the Slaftrain
It's weird that Jake Evans is only 4 months younger than Dvorak.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 9:28 a.m.
v5 CBJ GM

is he really? he seems like 2-3 years younger
Feb. 8, 2022 at 3:11 p.m.
Le patriote

but he is going to do more in four months when Dvo will be gone wink !!
Feb. 8, 2022 at 3:15 p.m.
Hop on the Slaftrain
Quoting: habitantlecolon
but he is going to do more in four months when Dvo will be gone wink !!

Why would Dvorak be gone?
zk97 and A_Habs_fan liked this.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 3:28 p.m.
Le patriote
Why would Dvorak be gone?

cuz like Harris he wants to play in US market!! So what would be a good target for him?

Could we see something like Petry + Dvorak for FAKSA ++++ ?
Feb. 8, 2022 at 3:31 p.m.
Hop on the Slaftrain
cuz like Harris he wants to play in US market!! So what would be a good target for him?

Dvorak has no trade protection and 3 years of term after this one.

I'd be incredibly surprised if he's traded before the Habs even know what they have in him.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 3:32 p.m.
Le patriote
Dvorak has no trade protection and 3 years of term after this one.

I'd be incredibly surprised if he's traded before the Habs even know what they have in him.

I guess too, but they sure are going to ask him if he want to stay, and if the answer is no, well he is a good asset in a trade.
SevenLeg liked this.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 3:44 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM

whats the source
Feb. 8, 2022 at 5:07 p.m.
WentWughes
I guess too, but they sure are going to ask him if he want to stay, and if the answer is no, well he is a good asset in a trade.

Only way they trade Dvorak is if he wants to be traded or someone massively overpays. There's no reason to trade him.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 5:08 p.m.
WentWughes

I don't think Montréal would have much interest in a 28 YO if we're retooling, but Dvorak could be available for the right price.

Harris said he would be loyal and sign with Montréal, but I guess we will never know until he actually signs.
Feb. 8, 2022 at 5:19 p.m.
Le patriote
I don't think Montréal would have much interest in a 28 YO if we're retooling, but Dvorak could be available for the right price.

Harris said he would be loyal and sign with Montréal, but I guess we will never know until he actually signs.

he said previously that he'd rather be playing south so .... everything can happen and covid19 did affect relation to canadian teams !
Feb. 9, 2022 at 3:22 p.m.
was lebronisdagoat
Dominique Ducharme has been fired
Feb. 9, 2022 at 4:36 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Out goes the DOMinator, in comes martin st. Louis. God, you don't know how happy I am. He better make good decisions! This is now a full house clean in montreal baby! The new Era has started, this is fresh.

I'm such an a**hole for putting @DucharmetheDominator as my name, I have to wait till January 2023 to change it, ugh. Now I'm in the same boat as @howisjulienstillhere
Feb. 9, 2022 at 4:39 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Out goes the DOMinator, in comes martin st. Louis. God, you don't know how happy I am. He better make good decisions! This is now a full house clean in montreal baby! The new Era has started, this is fresh.

I'm such an a**hole for putting DucharmetheDominator as my name, I have to wait till January 2023 to change it, ugh. Now I'm in the same boat as howisjulienstillhere

i dont know how you thought that was a good idea considering how bad ducharme was tears of joy
Feb. 9, 2022 at 5:17 p.m.
Le patriote
i dont know how you thought that was a good idea considering how bad ducharme was tears of joy

their is so many sarcasm here that this could turn around pretty well no??
Feb. 9, 2022 at 5:23 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM

Honestly, I just thought of it now, but my name should have been DuCHARMe the DOMinator
A_Habs_fan and zk97 liked this.
Feb. 9, 2022 at 5:26 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
You know what I'm most excited of the martin st louis hiring? He'll be coaching cole caufield. Both caufiled and st louis are undersized scoring forwards. Obviously, st louis won't want to treat caufiled like a 4th liner, since he was also a caufield back in the day. He'll understand caufield, and give him the best chance to succeed, just like martin st louis succeed, when he was in the NHL
A_Habs_fan and nickthehabsfan liked this.
Feb. 9, 2022 at 5:28 p.m.
You know what I'm most excited of the martin st louis hiring? He'll be coaching cole caufield. Both caufiled and st louis are undersized scoring forwards. Obviously, st louis won't want to treat caufiled like a 4th liner, since he was also a caufield back in the day. He'll understand caufield, and give him the best chance to succeed, just like martin st louis succeed, when he was in the NHL

Yep, hopefully, we'll either see Caufield in the AHL or with capable linemates and good ice time
Feb. 9, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM

Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Yep, hopefully, we'll either see Caufield in the AHL or with capable linemates and good ice time

imo we're either seeing

Ylonen/RHP/Caufield - Poehling/Dauphin/Vejdemo - Caufield/Ylonen in Laval

OR

Toffoli/Anderson/Drouin - Suzuki - Caufield in Montreal

OR

Toffoli/Anderson/Drouin/Hoffman/Caufield - Dvorak - Caufield/Anderson/Toffoli/Hoffman/Gallagher

(ordered by preference at the position, but theres a lot of options)

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll