SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

What Team wins

Who would win?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Sep. 21, 2021 at 9:43 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Which of these teams based off the training camp rosters would win a round-robin tournament?
Here are the teams:

Team Vasilevskiy:

Killorn-Cirelli-Joseph
Maroon-Bellemare-Perry
Koepke-Finley-Hudon
Elie-McDonald-Dumont

McDonagh-Sustr
Day-Foote
Winslow-Schmidt

Vasilevskiy
McAdam

Team Hedman:

Palat-Point-BarreBoulet
Walcott-Colton-T.Raddysh
Morand-Goncalves-Cormier
Element-Lipanov-Huuhtanen

Hedman-Bogosian
Semykin-Cernak
McLeod-Thompson

Alnefelt
Miftahov

Team Kucherov:

Katchouk-Ryfors-Kucherov
Cajkovic-Somppi-Stamkos
Fortier-Smith-McDonnell
Dureau-Tufto-Huntington

Sergachev-Green
Claesson-Rutta
Jones-D.Raddysh

Elliot
Legace
Sep. 21, 2021 at 9:53 p.m.
I want Gourde back
For Team Vasilevskiy I don't think they have enough scoring to win it. however Vasilevskiy is the best goalie by a lot, so they could certainly pull it out. Would need goal scoring from Killorn and Joseph.

For Team Hedman I think in the way of skaters they have by far the best team. Their 1st line should score a ton. colton and Raddysh on the 2nd is a solid scoring line as well. Hedman and Cernak each having their own pairs with decent partners and Thompson driving the defensive offense from the 3rd pair. Their problem is in net. one of the kids would have to have a big game or two for them to win it.

For Team Kucherov I think that they have the most forward depth. Top 2 lines should score quite a bit with Kuch and Stammer running those lines. D isn't great, but it's not terrible. The real strength is the power play. Stamkos, Sergachev, and Kucherov? The other teams might as well just give them the goal (or at least Team Hedman anyway. Team Vasilevskiy has Vasy and McDonagh).

In the end I think that Team Kucherov would win purely based on the PP.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 3:39 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
This is tough. Each team has their merits and weaknesses. I went Team Vasy, but I could probably vote for any of them with the amount of mental disagreement going on trying to reason who's better. Vasy is the wildcard. No other goalie is anywhere close to his level right now.
imawesome liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit