LW
NTC
UFA - 5
Logo of the New York Islanders
$7,000,000$7,000,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$537,500$538K)
RW
RFA - 2
$4,150,000$4,150,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$6,000,000$6,000,000
C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$5,000,000$5,000,000
RW, LW, C
UFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
LW
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
C
NTC
UFA - 5
$5,000,000$5,000,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 4
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$2,500,000$2,500,000
C
UFA - 6
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,750,000$5,750,000
LD
UFA - 8
$5,000,000$5,000,000
RD
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
LD
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$537,500$538K)
RD
RFA - 1
$4,000,000$4,000,000
G
UFA - 3
$842,500$842,500 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
LD
RFA - 1
$1,450,000$1,450,000
RD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000 (Performance Bonus$250,000$250K)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,375,000$1,375,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 23, 2021 at 5:32 p.m.
Not likely of course, but Palmieri should play with Beauvillier and Nelson instead of Bailey. Lou said it was clear and obvious who the 12 forwards and 6 defenceman were, that comment really surprised me… and 99% means that Greene is a sure thing over a Salo, Aho, Gustafsson, Bolduc or Hickey, at least from start.

By Lou’s comment it seems like it doesn’t matter how good a camp players like Bellows, Koivula, Pánik, Golyshev, Aho, Salo or Gustafsson would have, only strenghten their chances of playtime come injuries. My irrational fear is that Komarov is one of the 12 forwards and Wahlstrom starts in the AHL, nothing surprises me with Trotz/Lou.

Golyshev probably returns to KHL midseason because Komarov, Dal Colle, Johnston, Pánik, Czarnik is probably the extras with highest probability to get games… Lou and Trotz just have their guys. I also think there is a real chance Bellows get picked on waivers.

Lee - Barzal - Parise
Beauvillier - Nelson - Bailey
Komarov - Pageau - Palmieri
Martin - Cizikas - Clutterbuck
(Johnston - Pánik)

Pelech - Pulock
Greene - Mayfield
Chára - Dobson
(Aho)

Varlamov
Sorokin

Our lineup against Carolina lmao.

Luckily Travis Zajac didn’t resign, he definitely would play regurlarly… yuck.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 5:40 p.m.
Chris Peralta
I think that Salo will become apart of the regular lineup this season. Good prospect
Sep. 23, 2021 at 5:44 p.m.
Quoting: Isles10
Not likely of course, but Palmieri should play with Beauvillier and Nelson instead of Bailey. Lou said it was clear and obvious who the 12 forwards and 6 defenceman were, that comment really surprised me… and 99% means that Greene is a sure thing over a Salo, Aho, Gustafsson, Bolduc or Hickey, at least from start.

By Lou’s comment it seems like it doesn’t matter how good a camp players like Bellows, Koivula, Pánik, Golyshev, Aho, Salo or Gustafsson would have, only strenghten their chances of playtime come injuries. My irrational fear is that Komarov is one of the 12 forwards and Wahlstrom starts in the AHL, nothing surprises me with Trotz/Lou.

Golyshev probably returns to KHL midseason because Komarov, Dal Colle, Johnston, Pánik, Czarnik is probably the extras with highest probability to get games… Lou and Trotz just have their guys. I also think there is a real chance Bellows get picked on waivers.

Lee - Barzal - Parise
(Johnston - Pánik)

Pelech - Pulock
Greene - Mayfield
Chára - Dobson
(Aho)

Varlamov
Sorokin

I personally don’t care who palmieri starts with, he’s a well rounded player. He can play any role IMO.

Trotz had Salo with Mayfield, plus they signed Gus to a PTO which tells me that they know they need a more offensive minded D as one of the bottom 4 LHD.

Wahlstrom cannot start in the AHL because of his bonuses - he also won’t start in the AHL because who the f*ck buries a young up and comer who was on pace for 20+ goals the previous season. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure there has never been a forward in the 20-22 range who was produced like Wahlstrom and sent to the AHL the following year. Like in the last decade I can’t think of anyone. It’s unheard of.

I wouldn’t call czarnik a Trotz guy, he rarely played last season. Panik too, I don’t know what would make him a Trotz guy. Johnston has no spot on this team, he probably gets waived. I agree Bellows is picked up on waivers.

I’m pretty sure Golyshevs AAV is in the 900-1 mill range so that if he doesn’t make the team he has incentive to go to Bridgeport for a bit and guaranteed an audition at some point when there are injuries
Sep. 23, 2021 at 5:47 p.m.
Quoting: ChrisNapoleon
I think that Salo will become apart of the regular lineup this season. Good prospect

He plays like a vet and has ridiculously high hockey IQ ,which is why I think he’s a lot closer to grabbing a regular role than Bolduc. Bolduc has good physical tools and he’s big, but he doesn’t think the game like Salo
Sep. 23, 2021 at 5:49 p.m.

Lee - Barzal - Parise
(Johnston - Pánik)

Pelech - Pulock
Greene - Mayfield
Chára - Dobson
(Aho)

Varlamov
Sorokin

Also when everyone was healthy last season, Wahlstrom played over Komarov 99% of the time. Komarov likely gets put on waivers and just practices with the team the entire year. He won’t go to BPT
Sep. 23, 2021 at 5:51 p.m.

Lee - Barzal - Parise
(Johnston - Pánik)

Pelech - Pulock
Greene - Mayfield
Chára - Dobson
(Aho)

Varlamov
Sorokin

One more thing, I don’t think Parise has ever played RW in his career, same with Lee.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:02 p.m.
Edited Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:08 p.m.
Quoting: Db1899
I personally don’t care who palmieri starts with, he’s a well rounded player. He can play any role IMO.

Trotz had Salo with Mayfield, plus they signed Gus to a PTO which tells me that they know they need a more offensive minded D as one of the bottom 4 LHD.

Wahlstrom cannot start in the AHL because of his bonuses - he also won’t start in the AHL because who the f*ck buries a young up and comer who was on pace for 20+ goals the previous season. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure there has never been a forward in the 20-22 range who was produced like Wahlstrom and sent to the AHL the following year. Like in the last decade I can’t think of anyone. It’s unheard of.

I wouldn’t call czarnik a Trotz guy, he rarely played last season. Panik too, I don’t know what would make him a Trotz guy. Johnston has no spot on this team, he probably gets waived. I agree Bellows is picked up on waivers.

I’m pretty sure Golyshevs AAV is in the 900-1 mill range so that if he doesn’t make the team he has incentive to go to Bridgeport for a bit and guaranteed an audition at some point when there are injuries

Yeah, it’s promising but very early regarding to Salo - Mayfield. According to Lou it was Gustafsson that reached out to him seeing there was an opening in that Leddy role, no risk at all from Isles perspective, I do not expect him signed.

Haha no I’m confident that Wahlstrom is a lock with an increased QOT and TOI, but Trotz messed with logic last year with Komarov and Zajac over Wahlstrom. Sure it comes with some context, even if I didn’t approve

I’m overly pessimistic I know and exaggarated in making a point. I really like Golyshev primarily for his ability to play in whatever role is given to him. I have watched a lot of him in recent years actually. He’s certainly not elite at anything, especially not on an NHL-level, but he’s not bad at anything, rather really useful in a lot of different ways in whatever role and situation he’s put in.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:04 p.m.
Also when everyone was healthy last season, Wahlstrom played over Komarov 99% of the time. Komarov likely gets put on waivers and just practices with the team the entire year. He won’t go to BPT

Yeah I know, it just was so hilarious to see him on 1LW and Wahlstrom scratched lol.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:05 p.m.
One more thing, I don’t think Parise has ever played RW in his career, same with Lee.

No, he’s a lock for 3LW with some 2pp time. I hope for Lee - Barzal - Wahlstrom, Trotz probably will start with Palmieri on that line though.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:17 p.m.
Yeah, it’s promising but very early regarding to Salo - Mayfield. According to Lou it was Gustafsson that reached out to him seeing there was an opening in that Leddy role, no risk at all from Isles perspective, I do not expect him signed.

Haha no I’m confident that Wahlstrom is a lock with an increased QOT and TOI, but Trotz messed with logic last year with Komarov and Zajac over Wahlstrom. Sure it comes with some context, even if I didn’t approved.

I’m overly pessimistic I know and exaggarated in making a point. I really like Golyshev primarily for his ability to play in whatever role is given to him. I have watched a lot of him in recent years actually. He’s certainly not elite at anything, especially not on an NHL-level, but he’s not bad at anything, rather really useful in a lot of different ways in whatever role and situation he’s put in.

Lou said that they’ve looked at Gus in the past - also regarding Salo, he’s very similar to Toews in that he thinks the game at a high level and rarely makes mistakes. He’s also 6’2 and Trotz is still stuck in the past with only playing defenseman who are at least 6’0 (won’t play Aho despite being nhl ready for years) - so I think Salo has a decent shot to win a spot.

Trotz went into the playoffs with Wahlstrom over Zajac. The decision to not put Wahlstrom in after he was healthy was incredibly stupid and I think Trotz deserves criticism for that, but Wahlstrom cemented himself as a regular going forward. I’m usually on the pessimistic side of things when it comes to Lou/Trotz, but not playing Wahlstrom would be a completely new level, even for them - the only thing I’m focused on is whether Wahlstrom plays with Barzal or Pageau to start the season.

There are some that believe Golyshev has elite potential, but those are the same ones that believed Gusev and Grigorenko would be studs in the NHL. The problem with those two is that the NHL is too fast for them , so will Golyshev follow in their path or explode like a Panarin lol. Who knows, but I want to find out. I actually think he does have high end vision, puck skills, just gotta see if that will translate to the NHL. The fact that he’s close with sorokin and Lou burned the 1 year ELC leads me to believe they have a plan for him. This isn’t another kovar situation IMO
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:18 p.m.
Yeah I know, it just was so hilarious to see him on 1LW and Wahlstrom scratched lol.

For sure, definitely bizarre. But if lee is healthy, komarov plays 3lw with Wahlstrom on the right
Isles10 liked this.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:21 p.m.
No, he’s a lock for 3LW with some 2pp time. I hope for Lee - Barzal - Wahlstrom, Trotz probably will start with Palmieri on that line though.

If you want to read into Trotz lines today. Palmieri wasn’t with Barzal. It’s possible he likes Palmieri-Pageau duo. They had chemistry in the playoffs. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks that the 2nd and 3rd lines are defensively responsible lines, plays them against tough competition and then let’s Lee-Barzals-Wahlstrom feast on bottom of the lineup Players
Isles10 liked this.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:37 p.m.
Lou said that they’ve looked at Gus in the past - also regarding Salo, he’s very similar to Toews in that he thinks the game at a high level and rarely makes mistakes. He’s also 6’2 and Trotz is still stuck in the past with only playing defenseman who are at least 6’0 (won’t play Aho despite being nhl ready for years) - so I think Salo has a decent shot to win a spot.

Trotz went into the playoffs with Wahlstrom over Zajac. The decision to not put Wahlstrom in after he was healthy was incredibly stupid and I think Trotz deserves criticism for that, but Wahlstrom cemented himself as a regular going forward. I’m usually on the pessimistic side of things when it comes to Lou/Trotz, but not playing Wahlstrom would be a completely new level, even for them - the only thing I’m focused on is whether Wahlstrom plays with Barzal or Pageau to start the season.

There are some that believe Golyshev has elite potential, but those are the same ones that believed Gusev and Grigorenko would be studs in the NHL. The problem with those two is that the NHL is too fast for them , so will Golyshev follow in their path or explode like a Panarin lol. Who knows, but I want to find out. I actually think he does have high end vision, puck skills, just gotta see if that will translate to the NHL. The fact that he’s close with sorokin and Lou burned the 1 year ELC leads me to believe they have a plan for him. This isn’t another kovar situation IMO

Okay, missed that. Yeah, I’ve also made that comparison many times on this site, I believe Salo will force Trotz to rotate between Greene and Chára, which is ultimately only something positive. He’s ”to” ready for not playing in the NHL at this point, he actually was dominant playing for Örebro last year, in a very underrated SHL league.

Nah, I cannot see any scenario at 26 years old he would have any sort of elite impact at the NHL level based on his career in the KHL, I don’t say you believe that either, but in best case he’s somewhat similar to a Ilya Mikheyev in Toronto. Yeah and there’s alot more to bring into context when it comes to russian players, Nikita Gusev and Vadim Shipachyov is the 2 biggest ”mysteries” last years regarding russian players not succeeding in the NHL. Nikita Gusev still baffles me, he’s one of few that have really dominated KHL and made it look like a beer league in the last 10 years haha, along with the likes of Kaprizov. The same cannot be said about Grigorenko and his likes, they are good at the KHL level, not dominant. Golyshev was a good player in KHL, not elite compared to the rest of the league, but very useful. He’s really fast though and plays a heavy game, altough his size. I don’t agree about he having ”high end vision” or puck skills. Average, probably below-average at NHL-level. Panarin and Kaprizov is elite, elite, elite in context of everyone, they shouldn’t be in any conversation unless we’re talking Matvei Michkov haha.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:38 p.m.
If you want to read into Trotz lines today. Palmieri wasn’t with Barzal. It’s possible he likes Palmieri-Pageau duo. They had chemistry in the playoffs. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks that the 2nd and 3rd lines are defensively responsible lines, plays them against tough competition and then let’s Lee-Barzals-Wahlstrom feast on bottom of the lineup Players

I actually really like that idea…
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:48 p.m.
Okay, missed that. Yeah, I’ve also made that comparison many times on this site, I believe Salo will force Trotz to rotate between Greene and Chára, which is ultimately only something positive. He’s ”to” ready for not playing in the NHL at this point, he actually was dominant playing for Örebro last year, in a very underrated SHL league.

Nah, I cannot see any scenario at 26 years old he would have any sort of elite impact at the NHL level based on his career in the KHL, I don’t say you believe that either, but in best case he’s somewhat similar to a Ilya Mikheyev in Toronto. Yeah and there’s alot more to bring into context when it comes to russian players, Nikita Gusev and Vadim Shipachyov is the 2 biggest ”mysteries” last years regarding russian players not succeeding in the NHL. Nikita Gusev still baffles me, he’s one of few that have really dominated KHL and made it look like a beer league in the last 10 years haha, along with the likes of Kaprizov. The same cannot be said about Grigorenko and his likes, they are good at the KHL level, not dominant. Golyshev was a good player in KHL, not elite compared to the rest of the league, but very useful. He’s really fast though and plays a heavy game, altough his size. I don’t agree about he having ”high end vision” or puck skills. Average, probably below-average at NHL-level. Panarin and Kaprizov is elite, elite, elite in context of everyone, they shouldn’t be in any conversation unless we’re talking Matvei Michkov haha.

I don’t think Chara sits unless he’s injured, and I don’t mind that tbh. Despite his age, Charas analytics are still pretty good unlike Andy Greene - but yeah Salo is a Jack of all trades D that coaches love, plus he’s 23 YO so I think he’s going to play. I don’t see how Trotz puts Greene with Mayfield, I feel like he’s had 20 interviews where he stresses he needs a puck moving D with a stay at home guy.

Usually what matters is a players production from 18-21. The younger they put up elite numbers, the higher chance they can do it at the NHL. Golyshev never replicated his 25 goal season , but I’ve also heard that his team changed the way they play and ran the offense through their defense which affected his point totals. I don’t know if that’s 100% true. It’s more likely he’s a middle 6 guy, but his production early on his career gives him a small chance to become a star in the NHL.
Isles10 liked this.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:51 p.m.
I actually really like that idea…

Trotz thinks Lee is good defensively anyways, I’m sure Trotz would be a fan of having two physical forwards on Barzal’s wing. Wahlstrom is tough to handle when he’s on his game
Isles10 liked this.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 6:57 p.m.
I don’t think Chara sits unless he’s injured, and I don’t mind that tbh. Despite his age, Charas analytics are still pretty good unlike Andy Greene - but yeah Salo is a Jack of all trades D that coaches love, plus he’s 23 YO so I think he’s going to play. I don’t see how Trotz puts Greene with Mayfield, I feel like he’s had 20 interviews where he stresses he needs a puck moving D with a stay at home guy.

Usually what matters is a players production from 18-21. The younger they put up elite numbers, the higher chance they can do it at the NHL. Golyshev never replicated his 25 goal season , but I’ve also heard that his team changed the way they play and ran the offense through their defense which affected his point totals. I don’t know if that’s 100% true. It’s more likely he’s a middle 6 guy, but his production early on his career gives him a small chance to become a star in the NHL.

Yeah, Chára’s still very useful if used right. I don’t get all the ”hate” he gets from Caps’ fans, I mean what do they expect from an 44-year old Chára at the 3rd pair putting up a 62% WAR and good defensive numbers… and talk about intangibles with that guy if you ever want to talk about that sorta thing.

Yes, but with that system change he also changed his style of play in mindset and training, a Lou and Trotz guy in the sense of commitment and team-first mentality, based on reports and interviews over the years. He plays a fast, hard game with a lot of responsibility. Not so much flash as in his early days, I mean he’s still willing to shoot and create, but not his style really. I can see him getting an ordinary role at the 3LW next year or even take Clutterbuck’s role if he doesn’t come back next year (due to injuries if so)… or simply take Martin’s spot if Trotz dare to scratch him.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
Trotz thinks Lee is good defensively anyways, I’m sure Trotz would be a fan of having two physical forwards on Barzal’s wing. Wahlstrom is tough to handle when he’s on his game

Yeah and imagine an actual, natural, goalscorer to finish Barzal’s brilliant passes… and the additional threat of forcing the defenders to not focus on Barzal for 90% of the shift and double down on him, it creates even more space for Barzal, especially with Lee back, because they cannot afford to let Wahlstrom be open for a pass..
Db1899 liked this.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 7:09 p.m.
Yeah, Chára’s still very useful if used right. I don’t get all the ”hate” he gets from Caps’ fans, I mean what do they expect from an 44-year old Chára at the 3rd pair putting up a 62% WAR and good defensive numbers… and talk about intangibles with that guy if you ever want to talk about that sorta thing.

Yes, but with that system change he also changed his style of play in mindset and training, a Lou and Trotz guy in the sense of commitment and team-first mentality, based on reports and interviews over the years. He plays a fast, hard game with a lot of responsibility. Not so much flash as in his early days, I mean he’s still willing to shoot and create, but not his style really. I can see him getting an ordinary role at the 3LW next year or even take Clutterbuck’s role if he doesn’t come back next year (due to injuries if so)… or simply take Martin’s spot if Trotz dare to scratch him.

I don’t hate guys if they’re old , I just care what their impact is on the ice. Im a fan of the Parise and chara signings because they are still good. Greene ,komarov . And Zajac are awful which is why it drives me nuts when they’re in the lineup. Chara is still good defensively, and he still has a pretty good impact on his teams rate of scoring.

Interesting, I didn’t know that. I guess he’s more like Barabanov at this point? I remember golyshevs play style was once compared to Panarin. Gut feeling is he plays 20-25 games in the NHL this season and if all goes well he locks in a spot for the following year. I just don’t get the sense he’s here short term.
Isles10 liked this.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 7:11 p.m.
Yeah and imagine an actual, natural, goalscorer to finish Barzal’s brilliant passes… and the additional threat of forcing the defenders to not focus on Barzal for 90% of the shift and double down on him, it creates even more space for Barzal, especially with Lee back, because they cannot afford to let Wahlstrom be open for a pass..

Wahlstrom can also successfully carry out the give and go with Barzal in transition (like eberle). His puck skills are elite and his skating is good enough to push defenses back.
Isles10 liked this.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 7:25 p.m.
I don’t hate guys if they’re old , I just care what their impact is on the ice. Im a fan of the Parise and chara signings because they are still good. Greene ,komarov . And Zajac are awful which is why it drives me nuts when they’re in the lineup. Chara is still good defensively, and he still has a pretty good impact on his teams rate of scoring.

Interesting, I didn’t know that. I guess he’s more like Barabanov at this point? I remember golyshevs play style was once compared to Panarin. Gut feeling is he plays 20-25 games in the NHL this season and if all goes well he locks in a spot for the following year. I just don’t get the sense he’s here short term.

100% agree.

Yeah and I believe Mikheyev is a pretty solid comparable too, has some skill and pace to his game, but Golyshev is a lot grittier. Maybe as a younger player, but not in recent seasons anyway re-Panarin. I honestly believe Golyshev set out a sustainable plan in succeding at the NHL level for a couple of years, I think he felt a more well-rounded overall impact would make him a lot more attractive, rather than being ”a simple, skilled russian who is terrible defensively”. Just speculating of course, but it was rumoured for a number of years he having interest in eventually coming to North America, but it was all about timing and maturing at his own speed. Still, if he’s not getting any looks and AHL’s not working out, I don’t know how patient he’ll be.
Sep. 23, 2021 at 7:31 p.m.
100% agree.

Yeah and I believe Mikheyev is a pretty solid comparable too, has some skill and pace to his game, but Golyshev is a lot grittier. Maybe as a younger player, but not in recent seasons anyway re-Panarin. I honestly believe Golyshev set out a sustainable plan in succeding at the NHL level for a couple of years, I think he felt a more well-rounded overall impact would make him a lot more attractive, rather than being ”a simple, skilled russian who is terrible defensively”. Just speculating of course, but it was rumoured for a number of years he having interest in eventually coming to North America, but it was all about timing and maturing at his own speed. Still, if he’s not getting any looks and AHL’s not working out, I don’t know how patient he’ll be.

Yeah I just think between his relationship with Sorokin and Lou burning his ELC, they have a plan with him. Golyshev wouldn’t play in the AHL for 100k, but would he do it for 900-1 mill for a bit to show he can play well in NA? I think so. The guy brought his family with him and had a ton of luggage lol (he posted on Instagram) , i just don’t see this as a tryout.
Isles10 liked this.
Sep. 24, 2021 at 6:34 a.m.
Yeah I just think between his relationship with Sorokin and Lou burning his ELC, they have a plan with him. Golyshev wouldn’t play in the AHL for 100k, but would he do it for 900-1 mill for a bit to show he can play well in NA? I think so. The guy brought his family with him and had a ton of luggage lol (he posted on Instagram) , i just don’t see this as a tryout.

Yeah, I hope so. I really like him as a player, especially in our system, fit like a glove.

If Lou trades for a 2LD come trade deadline or midseason, who do you want? I´m really high on Hampus Lindholm in our system, would complement Dobson really well moving forward... Lou have made a significant trade deadline move to fill our biggest need every year, except the first year, which he afterwards admittedly regretted.
Sep. 24, 2021 at 1:31 p.m.
Yeah, I hope so. I really like him as a player, especially in our system, fit like a glove.

If Lou trades for a 2LD come trade deadline or midseason, who do you want? I´m really high on Hampus Lindholm in our system, would complement Dobson really well moving forward... Lou have made a significant trade deadline move to fill our biggest need every year, except the first year, which he afterwards admittedly regretted.

Hampus Lindholm is going to cost a lot and we can’t afford to re-sign him. I hope they let Salo run with his opportunity like Toews did during the 18-19 season. Then give equal ice time to both Salo-mayfield, chara-Dobson. It’s like having two 2nd pairs.

But if we have to trade for a 2LD, I like Kulak, Holden, de haan , soucy
Sep. 24, 2021 at 4:21 p.m.

FWIW Trotz said Golyshev has played well with Barzal and Lee

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll