SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2019-20

V5 General Chatter

May 27, 2022 at 7:14 p.m.
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
There are a multitude of image-hosting websites that would allow you to link the image. Pick one.

Just curious how to send you a picture since I am unsure how to do so via CapFriendly
May 27, 2022 at 7:16 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Quoting: Gronk
Just curious how to send you a picture since I am unsure how to do so via CapFriendly

There's an icon in the reply box that allows you to link an image. Looks like a mountain.
May 27, 2022 at 7:20 p.m.
V5 PHI GM and BOG
There's an icon in the reply box that allows you to link an image. Looks like a mountain.

https://imgur.com/a/U59lfVB
BeterChiarelli liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:23 p.m.
I'm more than willing to add you two as users of interest in our investigation and any that may be turned over to local authorities. Furthermore I'm very willing to terminate both of your accounts here if this is the quality of user we at CapFriendly should be expecting the two of you to be long-term.

Cyberbulling is illegal, plain and simple. If the two of you want to continue down this path your time on this forum will be over.

What exactly did I do? I was pointing out to Dev what he did and how it's messed up.
Gronk liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:24 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Quoting: nickthehabsfan
What exactly did I do? I was pointing out to Dev what he did and how it's messed up.

And continued to pile on after the fact. Equating cyberbullying to drug withdrawals is pathetic.
A_Habs_fan, capsfan2121, zk97 and 1 other person liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:25 p.m.
And continued to pile on after the fact. Equating cyberbullying to drug withdrawals is pathetic.

i sincerely apologize for my comments in the forum. i promise it will not happen again.
capsfan2121 and Saskleaf liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:30 p.m.

I apologize for what I said it was a heat of the moment thing. Everybody in the gm game is fed up and tired of the constant messaging and spamming from Dev. We would all like to see this resolved but all game members want one thing which is some peace from this situation
Gronk, capsfan2121, monops19 and 5 others liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:31 p.m.
V5 PHI GM and BOG
I apologize for what I said it was a heat of the moment thing. Everybody in the gm game is fed up and tired of the constant messaging and spamming from Dev. We would all like to see this resolved but all game members want one thing which is some peace from this situation

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
nickthehabsfan, monops19, capsfan2121 and 3 others liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:38 p.m.

The fact of the matter is, we have kindly asked, and subsequently not asked so kindly for this user to leave the game after multiple instances of misuse on the internet.

The individual you are trying to defend, has posted his address in the chat, has posted his mother's information in the chat, has posted his school address in the chat.

On multiple occasions we have asked for him not to share personal information with the group chat. The individual is seeking validation and acceptance from a group of internet strangers, and frankly, as a group we are disinterested in being the source of validation he receives.

When members reached out to their mother, the mother would punish the individual for saying things on the internet. I personally believe, that they are seeking attention.

If the mother is concerned their child is being cyberbullied, we gave the individual multiple instances to leave, and our frustration has turned into hostility.

As a group, we feel it is in the best interest to remove the individual from the game for his own personal safety and sanity.

The group chat does not know who the individual responsible behind the current spoof account is.

The individual has an unhealthy addiction to the game, and has suffered academically due to the addiction.

We are kindly asking for the individual to be removed from posting in the GM Game. This will allow for both parties to be separated, and for the issue to be resolved.
nickthehabsfan, DucharmetheDOMinator, monops19 and 4 others liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:43 p.m.
Quoting: Mr_cap
If no one wants him I'll take Dev, I've got a spare bedroom

who is this?

This is not a game member and should not be affiliated with us.
Gronk, monops19 and Saskleaf liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:45 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
who is this?

This is not a game member and should not be affiliated with us.

He was in 2020 with the Jackets
May 27, 2022 at 7:45 p.m.
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
He was in 2020 with the Jackets

Not a current member
May 27, 2022 at 7:46 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Not a current member

There's always former members in this thread though...
May 27, 2022 at 7:47 p.m.
NBABound
I created this **** and ima end it once and for all
mhockey91 liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 7:57 p.m.
get ur corsi up
in case anybody forgot, Rob is shopping Viktor Arvidsson and Tyler Toffoli
Gronk, mhockey91, nickthehabsfan and 6 others liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 8:01 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Quoting: jmac490
The fact of the matter is, we have kindly asked, and subsequently not asked so kindly for this user to leave the game after multiple instances of misuse on the internet.

The individual you are trying to defend, has posted his address in the chat, has posted his mother's information in the chat, has posted his school address in the chat.

On multiple occasions we have asked for him not to share personal information with the group chat. The individual is seeking validation and acceptance from a group of internet strangers, and frankly, as a group we are disinterested in being the source of validation he receives.

When members reached out to their mother, the mother would punish the individual for saying things on the internet. I personally believe, that they are seeking attention.

If the mother is concerned their child is being cyberbullied, we gave the individual multiple instances to leave, and our frustration has turned into hostility.

As a group, we feel it is in the best interest to remove the individual from the game for his own personal safety and sanity.

The group chat does not know who the individual responsible behind the current spoof account is.

The individual has an unhealthy addiction to the game, and has suffered academically due to the addiction.

We are kindly asking for the individual to be removed from posting in the GM Game. This will allow for both parties to be separated, and for the issue to be resolved.

Escalation to the point of bullying is about the most absurd conclusion any serious group could come to and I am overwhelmingly disappointed in all involved. The GM Game is Capfriendly-sanctioned: any issues should have been first-and-foremost brought to flamesfan419 or one of the forum moderators and we would have been able to address it then and there.

That said, I appreciate this post and all of those involved with making efforts for moving towards resolution. I want to take all of you at face-value and accept that this matter will remain resolved. I am equally hopeful that the learnings from this matter are internalized. I will be in touch with the other moderators regarding how we move forward from this as a community as it's evident that the current system of operations is severely lacking.

Quoting: Mr_cap
I created this **** and ima end it once and for all

Is anyone able to verify that Mr.Cap may be the owner of the account?
Gronk, capsfan2121, monops19 and 5 others liked this.
May 28, 2022 at 9:01 p.m.
GM - Canucks
Keep calm and chatter on.
May 31, 2022 at 8:47 a.m.
Jeeze, wild friday night huh? This type of crap is the exact reason i refuse to rejoin the group chat btw dangles. Got better things to do in life than have to spend 5 seconds on that business...

Further, ide like to send a quick congrats to Brett. He has tried FOR YEARS to get calgary to the point of GM Game cup contention. Finally got there, good for him... Also keeps the BOG being in/potentially winning the finals streak up to a solid 3+ years now. Purely coincidental (at least this year anyways...).
May 31, 2022 at 8:58 a.m.
v5 VGK
Quoting: hanson493
Jeeze, wild friday night huh? This type of crap is the exact reason i refuse to rejoin the group chat btw dangles. Got better things to do in life than have to spend 5 seconds on that business...

Further, ide like to send a quick congrats to Brett. He has tried FOR YEARS to get calgary to the point of GM Game cup contention. Finally got there, good for him... Also keeps the BOG being in/potentially winning the finals streak up to a solid 3+ years now. Purely coincidental (at least this year anyways...).

nothing coincidental about it...you may not have seen the draft lottery either, also coincidental
Gronk liked this.
May 31, 2022 at 9:19 a.m.
Quoting: GhostBear
nothing coincidental about it...you may not have seen the draft lottery either, also coincidental

lol that stuffs all random my man. like dan was lucky to get a stacked tampa roster in v4 tony was able to get a stacked carolina roster in v4... they were just able to get away with deals they really shouldnt have been able to get away with being on bog. although it seems like v5 doesnt particularly matter in terms of trades cuz san jose kept getting bent lmao.
jmac490, Gronk and CanesGM liked this.
Jun. 1, 2022 at 11:11 p.m.
TOR V5 GM
St. Louis Blues
I officially announce that i am stepping down as GM of the St. Louis Blues. I would like to thank you all for your support during my time as GM.

That said, I am still interested in remaining in the game as an AGM, If you are interested in hiring me feel free to DM me on twitter @LGuy54
DucharmetheDOMinator, nickthehabsfan, TMLSage and 4 others liked this.
Jun. 2, 2022 at 3:36 a.m.
V5 Hurricanes GM
Quoting: LGuy54
St. Louis Blues
I officially announce that i am stepping down as GM of the St. Louis Blues. I would like to thank you all for your support during my time as GM.

That said, I am still interested in remaining in the game as an AGM, If you are interested in hiring me feel free to DM me on twitter LGuy54

Going to miss you buddy, take care
monops19, LGuy54 and HowdenSzn liked this.
Jun. 4, 2022 at 7:09 p.m.
GM - Canucks
Vancouver Canucks

The Vancouver Canucks would like to personally congratulate the Florida Panthers on winning the Stanley Cup.
We hope to see you next year in the playoffs.

Best regards,
Vancouver Management
HowdenSzn and CanesGM liked this.
Jun. 4, 2022 at 7:12 p.m.
OPEN UP TRADES!!!
Usmans721 and CanesGM liked this.
Jun. 4, 2022 at 7:41 p.m.
Not yet trannycided
Minnesota Wild
The Minnesota Wild have stripped Matt Dumba of the captaincy. Accordingly, we are proud to name Jonas Brodin as the 4th captain in team history!
LGuy54, Usmans721, HowdenSzn and 1 other person liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll