SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

I still feel Columbus has too many forwards

Sep. 27, 2021 at 4:23 p.m.
Anyone else feel they're waiting for injuries in preseason to make some moved for 3rds or mid level prospects?
Sep. 27, 2021 at 4:28 p.m.
Columbus doesn't have too many, Angle, Meyer, Fix-Wolansky and Chinakhov all start in the AHL imo, Domi is hurt for some time and that lets them call up Peeke
Sep. 27, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
Seeing that Columbus was one of the most injured teams in the last 2 years and already starting the season without Domi and Gerbe they are 100% expecting injury issues. They also have young player who may or may not be full time NHL ready yet.
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Sep. 27, 2021 at 4:31 p.m.
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Columbus doesn't have too many, Angle, Meyer, Fix-Wolansky and Chinakhov all start in the AHL imo, Domi is hurt for some time and that lets them call up Peeke

Oh yeah I know. I more meant they have a lot of guys who could play in the NHL this year.
Sep. 27, 2021 at 4:32 p.m.
Quoting: Ajp_18
Seeing that Columbus was one of the most injured teams in the last 2 years and already starting the season without Domi and Gerbe they are 100% expecting injury issues. They also have young player who may or may not be full time NHL ready yet.

For sure but they need to make sure they have SOME spots for the youth to fight for
Ajp_18 liked this.
Oct. 5, 2021 at 3:41 p.m.
Banned
Lol, and one of the primary question marks hanging over Columbus is not having a bonified No. 1 Center. Could the team trade some of their excess forwards to get a better Centerman? I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I'm not sold on Jack Roslovic being able to handle that big of a responsibility, as astonishing as his breakout season last season was
BCAPP liked this.
Oct. 5, 2021 at 7:04 p.m.
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Lol, and one of the primary question marks hanging over Columbus is not having a bonified No. 1 Center. Could the team trade some of their excess forwards to get a better Centerman? I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I'm not sold on Jack Roslovic being able to handle that big of a responsibility, as astonishing as his breakout season last season was

In nhl21? Yes they be can likely trade 6 third liners for 1 first liner.

In the real world? Doesn't really work that way. Lol

I don't think roslovic is ready either but somebody has gotta play there
Oct. 5, 2021 at 9:11 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: BCAPP
In nhl21? Yes they be can likely trade 6 third liners for 1 first liner.

In the real world? Doesn't really work that way. Lol

I don't think roslovic is ready either but somebody has gotta play there

Maybe Columbus can finally afford to throw in a high draft pick with a third liner or two and get a better player from another team

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll