SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Seattle Kraken

Thoughts on Tonights Game

Was Stephenson's GWG a kicking motion?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 13, 2021 at 1:06 a.m.
Lets Get Kraken
If you don't know, the Kraken just played the Golden Knights, and the final score was 4-3 Vegas. Now, I like Vegas and all, but they should not have won that game. The game winning goal by Stephenson, should not have been allowed, as there was a kicking motion. Then again, this is ESPN and the NHL, where everything is either a screw job or a joke. With that aside, if there was a review for continuation, the Kraken would have had another goal. Morgan Geekie was definitely a star for the Kraken tonight. Tanev was also really good, and if Tanev didn't fumble the puck on the his SH breakaway, Lehner was beat. All in all, a very promising first game for the Kraken, not only against a legitimate cup contender, but also on the road in one of the loudest barns in the NHL (that honor still belongs to the Carolina Hurricanes for having the loudest barn wink ). After going down 3-0 to Vegas, Seattle was on fire. If it weren't for referees making stupid calls, this game would have gone to overtime and the Kraken might have won it.

Stars of the game:
Geekie (SEA)
Tanev (SEA)
Grubauer (SEA)
Wennberg (SEA)

Pacioretty (VGS)
Stone (VGS)
Lehner (VGS)
Pietrangelo (VGS)

Can't wait for some more Kraken hockey!!! If you want to debate with me, leave a comment. If you agree with me, leave a comment. And on that bombshell, its late, so goodnight.
Oct. 13, 2021 at 1:21 a.m.
Looked like a kicking motion to me. That’s all I have to say 🤷
evelutions2 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit