SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Draft day: Timothy Liljegren

Mar. 9, 2017 at 11:36 p.m.
What will happen to this kid? many still sees him as a top3 pick while other speculate he'll drop down to top10 cause of missed games due to illness. Could he fall down as low to what Jakob Chychrun (#16) did or halfway to what Sean Day (#81) did? (best two comparisons i could come up with) Let me hear your thoughts and speculations
Mar. 10, 2017 at 2:46 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: Linlan
What will happen to this kid? many still sees him as a top3 pick while other speculate he'll drop down to top10 cause of missed games due to illness. Could he fall down as low to what Jakob Chychrun (#16) did or halfway to what Sean Day (#81) did? (best two comparisons i could come up with) Let me hear your thoughts and speculations[/quote
He'll probably go between 5 and 10
Mar. 19, 2017 at 7:25 p.m.
Quoting: Zach
What will happen to this kid? many still sees him as a top3 pick while other speculate he'll drop down to top10 cause of missed games due to illness. Could he fall down as low to what Jakob Chychrun (#16) did or halfway to what Sean Day (#81) did? (best two comparisons i could come up with) Let me hear your thoughts and speculations[/quote
He'll probably go between 5 and 10/quote]

I agree, he's probably the first defenseman taken in my view.
May 14, 2017 at 10:51 p.m.
Even though he seems to be dropping, there is always something to be said for the name that has been there the entire year. I think that he will still be at least in the top 5. I don't think we will fall as far a Chychrun. I also think it would be a complete steal if he falls out of the first round.
May 15, 2017 at 9:40 a.m.
Below Market Value
Inability to stay healthy has really caused his draft stock to fall. Same reason Nico Hischier is competing with Nolan Patrick for the #1 overall spot. He will still be a very good defenseman, and likely a top 15 pick at worst. But I think Miro Heiskanen has surpassed him as the top defenseman in this draft.
May 16, 2017 at 7:50 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
I wouldn't be surprised to see Heiskanen and Makar selected ahead of him. I'd say he'll go somewhere in the 7-13 range.
PrisonBull liked this.
May 17, 2017 at 4:04 p.m.
The BigHOV
What will happen to this kid? many still sees him as a top3 pick while other speculate he'll drop down to top10 cause of missed games due to illness. Could he fall down as low to what Jakob Chychrun (#16) did or halfway to what Sean Day (#81) did? (best two comparisons i could come up with) Let me hear your thoughts and speculations

I think it will be a classic Cam Fowler situation, and whoever ends up getting this kid, if it is around the 10th overall mark will be getting a steal. I believe Fowler was talked about as like 4th or 5th overall in his draft year and the Ducks got him at 12th I think.
May 17, 2017 at 5:46 p.m.
Quoting: TonyStrecher
I wouldn't be surprised to see Heiskanen and Makar selected ahead of him. I'd say he'll go somewhere in the 7-13 range.

I completely agree with this. He was passed over by Team Sweden. I too think he is the 3rd D-Man selected in the draft.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll