SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Where is Strome going

Where is Strome going?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:27 p.m.
Interesting report out of New York saying MTL, ANA, NYR, OTT, MIN; votes? Also, Hawks are looking for a top prospect for Strome so not going to be a giveaway as some people suggest.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/new-york-rangers-interested-in-center-dylan-strome-a-move-with-plenty-of-pros-and-cons/
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:36 p.m.
They ain’t getting a top prospect that is forsure. If that’s what they want I’m sure strome will remain a Blackhawk
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:36 p.m.
Kicking off the poll with a vote for Ottawa, but New York being a close 2nd
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:39 p.m.
Edited Oct. 21, 2021 at 1:17 p.m.
Quoting: Habs696969
They ain’t getting a top prospect that is forsure. If that’s what they want I’m sure strome will remain a Blackhawk

Which in my opinion is just fine. Strome is a valuable center with 106 points in 156 games (.68ppg) and that includes a couple of weeks of playing through a concussion and looking awful and a failed experiment of 20 games at winger where his stats plummeted. Clearly, it isn't easy to find a prospect that will come into the league and put up .68ppg and at only 24 years of age.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:42 p.m.
Ottawa is out of this now.

Pinto has come in and all but taken the 2nd line center spot already as a rookie and will probably be there permentalty by end of the season.
Not going to make moves to make him another bottom 6 C in the roster as well when Sens already have White, Paul, Tierney, Kelley.
Especially when he is UFA this summer. Now if it is a sign and trade with White maybe, but doubt sens do that as he is liked a lot in the looker room.
ChiHawk liked this.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:53 p.m.
Quoting: ChiHawk
Which in my opinion is just fine. Strome is a valuable center with 106 points in 156 games (.68ppg) and that includes a couple of weeks of playing through a concussion and looking awful and a failed experiment of 20 games at winger where his stats plummeted. Clearly, it isn't easy to find a prospect that will come into the league and put up .68ppg.

I would take a flyer on strome cause I think he has some untapped potential I just don’t think his value is there at this moment. Teams won’t overpay for him at this time. I think the best value strome could yield is like a galchenyuk- Domi swap. Not sure if they want to bring in another roster player though or just want picks/prospects instead.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit