SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Colliton era over

Nov. 6, 2021 at 4:54 p.m.
Number 1 Kahun Fan
As much as I hated his decisions as coach wish nothing but the best for him and his family. Hope he has success somewhere else. Even though Derek King is coach stuff isnt going to turn around immediately except maybe Strome will actually be in the lineup. I bet King has been instructed to continue playing the same way until a real GM is chosen and Coach is behind the bench so that they cant start making the necessary changes going forward. Still crossing my fingers that we get someone like Julien or Boudreau behind the bench, but it seems like the Panthers will have first pickings of head coach since theyre having success and we're a dumpster fire. This team IS better than last years, the only weakness was the man behind the bench dictating how they played, I'm confident we can start winning once all our players have been MIB memory wiped of Collitons terrible system. It will probably mean new growing pains but anything is better than the dull and lukewarm hockey that has been played under Colliton.
aedoran liked this.
Nov. 6, 2021 at 5:57 p.m.
Bedard23
Finally the Bill O’Brien of hockey is fired

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll