Forums/Boston Bruins

why cant the bruins get a 3rd line going

Nov. 12, 2021 at 1:33 p.m.
whats wrong with this team and its inability to have a real 3rd line. doesnt matter who they bring in they dont seem to perform. is it a coaching thing? is it playstyle? I mean you look at a team like the penguins and theyve got random dudes performing like top 6 players.
Nov. 21, 2021 at 2:55 p.m.
Canucks...
Their third line looks pretty good on paper to me with Erik Haula, Nick Foligno/Craig Smith, and Jake Debrusk, but I guess they just haven't been producing much
Nov. 22, 2021 at 1:18 p.m.
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Their third line looks pretty good on paper to me with Erik Haula, Nick Foligno/Craig Smith, and Jake Debrusk, but I guess they just haven't been producing much

its always looked good on paper. but its just so frustrating seeing the quality of players they have there and the lack of production coming from it. smith and foligno are coming back from injuries/battling through stuff just sucks seeing these guys not play up to expectations.
Nov. 22, 2021 at 2:28 p.m.
Canucks...
Quoting: hanson493
its always looked good on paper. but its just so frustrating seeing the quality of players they have there and the lack of production coming from it. smith and foligno are coming back from injuries/battling through stuff just sucks seeing these guys not play up to expectations.

There have been a whole lot of injuries this season as well as star players not playing up to expectations
hanson493 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Remove Option
Submit Poll