SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

why cant the bruins get a 3rd line going

Nov. 12, 2021 at 1:33 p.m.
whats wrong with this team and its inability to have a real 3rd line. doesnt matter who they bring in they dont seem to perform. is it a coaching thing? is it playstyle? I mean you look at a team like the penguins and theyve got random dudes performing like top 6 players.
Nov. 21, 2021 at 2:55 p.m.
Banned
Their third line looks pretty good on paper to me with Erik Haula, Nick Foligno/Craig Smith, and Jake Debrusk, but I guess they just haven't been producing much
Nov. 22, 2021 at 1:18 p.m.
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Their third line looks pretty good on paper to me with Erik Haula, Nick Foligno/Craig Smith, and Jake Debrusk, but I guess they just haven't been producing much

its always looked good on paper. but its just so frustrating seeing the quality of players they have there and the lack of production coming from it. smith and foligno are coming back from injuries/battling through stuff just sucks seeing these guys not play up to expectations.
Nov. 22, 2021 at 2:28 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: hanson493
its always looked good on paper. but its just so frustrating seeing the quality of players they have there and the lack of production coming from it. smith and foligno are coming back from injuries/battling through stuff just sucks seeing these guys not play up to expectations.

There have been a whole lot of injuries this season as well as star players not playing up to expectations
hanson493 liked this.
Feb. 16, 2022 at 4:54 p.m.
Ville Koho
Quoting: hanson493
whats wrong with this team and its inability to have a real 3rd line. doesnt matter who they bring in they dont seem to perform. is it a coaching thing? is it playstyle? I mean you look at a team like the penguins and theyve got random dudes performing like top 6 players.

Coach 100%... players like Coyle, Haula, Smith, Foligno etc have been 30+ point guys on other teams. They shouldn't go from 30 point guys to 10, its the coach that does that.
Feb. 17, 2022 at 10:34 a.m.
Quoting: Ville__Koho
Coach 100%... players like Coyle, Haula, Smith, Foligno etc have been 30+ point guys on other teams. They shouldn't go from 30 point guys to 10, its the coach that does that.

huh? coyles on pace for 38, smith on pace for 31, haula on pace for 32, foligno is really the only one whose having a non 30+ point campaign and hes playing his offwing and had an early injury.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll