SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Stuart Skinner

Nov. 21, 2021 at 4:01 a.m.
What are your thoughts on this kid? Are people adding him in your leagues? Looks like Mike Smith is out for weeks, at a minimum. Is he still available in your league? What's his long term (and short term) value? He's currently owned in only 17% of Yahoo leagues.

Any thoughts/insights might help me out. LMK
Nov. 21, 2021 at 6:22 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Quoting: Brian2016
What are your thoughts on this kid? Are people adding him in your leagues? Looks like Mike Smith is out for weeks, at a minimum. Is he still available in your league? What's his long term (and short term) value? He's currently owned in only 17% of Yahoo leagues.

Any thoughts/insights might help me out. LMK

Can't speak too highly on how he rates in fantasy leagues but if he can keep up his current string of performances I kind of expect the Oilers to rid themselves of Koskinen as an alternate to a team retaining salary once Smith is off of IR.

Not how I'd personally run the franchise this season but it's no secret that Holland had been trying to move Koskinen for a while and having an internal solution at least saves them the need to use assets to both move him (maybe?) and upgrade on him.
Brian2016 and oilersguy liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll