SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Islanders

just play Salo and Aho when everyone is healthy

Nov. 27, 2021 at 2:08 a.m.
ALL HAIL KING LOUI
chara is too old and slow unfortunately. Varly's numbers so far haven't been great. Sorokin I think is going to be the starter at the very least the 1A right now. You could also scratch Greene and play Aho if you really wanted to. Their offence, idk if it's just Trotz's system or not, however they cannot score.
Barzal only has 4 goals.
Beau only has 3 goals.
Palmeri only has 1 goal. Kyle Palmeri who was kept for the purpose of scoring goals has only 1 goal and we are nearly a quarter into the season. Brock Nelson is the only one it seems like that can find the back of the net and he is injured. I predicted the Islanders to finish 1st in the Metro. They are 8th right now. Every other team in the Metro is better. Even Jersey and Columbus. I feel bad for Sorokin. He is having quite a year, yet he has a losing record right now. Yes having a bunch of players out due to COVID hurts. But were they really going to beat Calgary in the home opener? Calgary has been amazing. They might be able to beat Toronto as they also played the prior night before, but who knows. Were they going to beat the Rangers who have been a great road team this season? Were they going to be able to score on a red hot Tristan Jarry tonight even if they had a healthy lineup?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll