SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

2 goal cap

Dec. 7, 2021 at 11:22 p.m.
Number 1 Kahun Fan
So Trouba should get like 10+ games for that dirty hit but he'll probably get 2 or none because the DOPS is a joke and Parros has room temp IQ. Hope Khaira is okay but hitting your head twice is not good all the oilers fans were saying Khaira has problems with concussions. Just hope Khaira is okay, very scary situation. I also do not understand why 2 goals is our cap now. I just assume now that once we reach 2 goals we just wont score another its very pathetic and our offense is just terrible. Kubalik whiffs on every shot and cant handle a pass, Dach has bambi legs and loses it in the boards, I thought he'd have grown out of that by now but it seems like that feature is staying. Toews is just snake bitten idk what else he can do. The "nuclear option" of having toews and Kane together isnt working at all, think whey were held without a shot for the majority of the rangers game or had very few. Seems like DeBrincat is the one carrying this team and he cant do everything. Our PP is atrocious, dont know how Colliton (didnt think I'd be giving him any credit) was able to make the PP work in the beginning of the season with his terrible system, maybe we should just adopt his PP strategy?
Dec. 7, 2021 at 11:29 p.m.
Yes incredibly frustrating. Crawford has got the defence reasonable, now we need someone to take the offensive reins to spark some production. Im a huge fan of Dach though I do agree he has been frustrating of late but he will know that. Ultimately he is still 20 years old so I'm not expecting world class ability just yet. The Cat is running everything and yes we can't score more than 2 goals it seems. Really annoying.
CFMan liked this.
Dec. 8, 2021 at 12:02 a.m.
Chicago
Quoting: Aussie_Blackhawk
Yes incredibly frustrating. Crawford has got the defence reasonable, now we need someone to take the offensive reins to spark some production. Im a huge fan of Dach though I do agree he has been frustrating of late but he will know that. Ultimately he is still 20 years old so I'm not expecting world class ability just yet. The Cat is running everything and yes we can't score more than 2 goals it seems. Really annoying.

I allude to this in a team I just posted, but there's way too many 4th liners in the line up that ultimately contribute nothing. Bowman constructed a team with no depth. Suter and Kampf are much better options than Johnson, and it's stupid he decided to take that contract. Connolly trade backfired, Borgstrom is useless. There's just so many moves that never panned out, most of us saw it coming, Stan and co. did not.
Dec. 8, 2021 at 12:04 a.m.
Quoting: NickC1988
I allude to this in a team I just posted, but there's way too many 4th liners in the line up that ultimately contribute nothing. Bowman constructed a team with no depth. Suter and Kampf are much better options than Johnson, and it's stupid he decided to take that contract. Connolly trade backfired, Borgstrom is useless. There's just so many moves that never panned out, most of us saw it coming, Stan and co. did not.

yeah it will take some time to recover from the Stan and Colliton show. We aren't truly going to be able to do anything until 2023
Dec. 8, 2021 at 2:00 a.m.
I’m not sure I agree with the “dirty hit” label on this one. Puck was in his feet so a hit legal off the bat, and khaira had his down the whole time. I feel like trouba was expecting khaira to finally look up at some point because if he had his shoulder woulda been planted in khaira’s chest. He didn’t deliberately head shot him, he was committed to the open ice hit and khaira kept his head down. You don’t do that in the best league in the world. This is on khaira as much as it is trouba.

I do agree that trouba might be suspended, but he absolutely shouldn’t be.
Dec. 10, 2021 at 5:07 p.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: CFMan
So Trouba should get like 10+ games for that dirty hit but he'll probably get 2 or none because the DOPS is a joke and Parros has room temp IQ. Hope Khaira is okay but hitting your head twice is not good all the oilers fans were saying Khaira has problems with concussions. Just hope Khaira is okay, very scary situation. I also do not understand why 2 goals is our cap now. I just assume now that once we reach 2 goals we just wont score another its very pathetic and our offense is just terrible. Kubalik whiffs on every shot and cant handle a pass, Dach has bambi legs and loses it in the boards, I thought he'd have grown out of that by now but it seems like that feature is staying. Toews is just snake bitten idk what else he can do. The "nuclear option" of having toews and Kane together isnt working at all, think whey were held without a shot for the majority of the rangers game or had very few. Seems like DeBrincat is the one carrying this team and he cant do everything. Our PP is atrocious, dont know how Colliton (didnt think I'd be giving him any credit) was able to make the PP work in the beginning of the season with his terrible system, maybe we should just adopt his PP strategy?

This guy is clearly doing it to keep his job

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll