LW, RW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$6,000,000$6,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RW
RFA - 2
$1,800,000$1,800,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$1,050,000$1,050,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,300,000$5,300,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$4,050,000$4,050,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$4,025,000$4,025,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,800,000$1,800,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Dec. 28, 2021 at 10:40 p.m.
Ill just assuming this was a just messing around ACGM
Turkish_Canuck and mart liked this.
Dec. 28, 2021 at 10:49 p.m.
I'll be nice and just say the Canucks decline
audiodave liked this.
Dec. 28, 2021 at 10:49 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: ecupirate07
Ill just assuming this was a just messing around ACGM

Skjei is a left-side D-man which Vancouver doesn't need, they need a right-side D-man, so if a roster D-man was to be in this trade it would have to involve either Pesce or Bear as a starting piece

Suzuki is a good prospect but I don't see the Canucks being interested in KK
Dec. 28, 2021 at 11:29 p.m.
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Skjei is a left-side D-man which Vancouver doesn't need, they need a right-side D-man, so if a roster D-man was to be in this trade it would have to involve either Pesce or Bear as a starting piece

Suzuki is a good prospect but I don't see the Canucks being interested in KK

Pesce was a no for Laine, unless Pettersson is coming back, you're way out of your depth here

Carolina don't do this. Kotkaniemi has ben scoring at a 0.8 points per game rate since moving to center. That's better than most of the Canucks team. He's 21, and he's going to replace Trocheck as the 2C moving forward. No reason for Carolina to do this. Especially when Miller is suspected to have split the Canucks dressing room in half, and has openly caused a lot of trouble for the Canucks roster
Dec. 28, 2021 at 11:38 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Caniac2000
Pesce was a no for Laine, unless Pettersson is coming back, you're way out of your depth here

Carolina don't do this. Kotkaniemi has ben scoring at a 0.8 points per game rate since moving to center. That's better than most of the Canucks team. He's 21, and he's going to replace Trocheck as the 2C moving forward. No reason for Carolina to do this. Especially when Miller is suspected to have split the Canucks dressing room in half, and has openly caused a lot of trouble for the Canucks roster

The dressing room rumors have already been debunked man, Canucks don't play as well as they have since the Boudreau bump if there is still that level of division in the locker room, and KK needs to score at that rate for a while longer if he is to increase his value substantially, and I fail to see why Carolina isn't going to try to bring Trocheck back beyond this season
majormoose007, theleano1, Turkish_Canuck and 1 other person liked this.
Dec. 28, 2021 at 11:57 p.m.
2018 Canucks
Canucks aren’t looking for spare parts that replace a key top line F producing on a great contract. That’s as nice as I can put it.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 12:08 a.m.
Banned
Millar was a first basemen for the Red Sox.
ecupirate07 and mart liked this.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 12:13 a.m.
PDG over PDO

And Miller has been scoring at a point per game pace season and almost a point per game pace since joining the Canucks, locker room issues have been debunked as said, as anything it seems like it was the players vs coach, Miller is on a way better contract then KK, these pieces are just scrap for miller
Dec. 29, 2021 at 1:14 a.m.
Vancouver can’t take in all that money and that isn’t enough for Miller anyway
Nighthawk liked this.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 5:46 a.m.
The dressing room rumors have already been debunked man, Canucks don't play as well as they have since the Boudreau bump if there is still that level of division in the locker room, and KK needs to score at that rate for a while longer if he is to increase his value substantially, and I fail to see why Carolina isn't going to try to bring Trocheck back beyond this season

He's been doing it for longer than Boeser has, yet Canucks fans are willing to call him a suddenly elite winger under Boudreau... KK's been scoring at this rate for over a month, he's proven its sustainable. Trocheck has also been kinda ass this year. Defensively he struggles and offensively he's just not there. Miller is still causing major off-ice issues for the organization, and it will take a lot longer than 6 games under a new coach to prove that supposed rift between the players has been fixed.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 5:49 a.m.
Quoting: theleano1
And Miller has been scoring at a point per game pace season and almost a point per game pace since joining the Canucks, locker room issues have been debunked as said, as anything it seems like it was the players vs coach, Miller is on a way better contract then KK, these pieces are just scrap for miller

I wouldn't say Miller's deal is better than KK's. KK's was an offersheet, and admittedly had to be high to get the player, but has been the hottest hurricane for the past 3 weeks. Now, the last 2 weeks, there's been no one on the ice, but my point still stands.

And KK is 7 years younger than Miller. There's NO reason to move Kotkaniemi who's starting to score at the rate Miller to take on a guy who's more than half a decade older, and a winger...

It also takes more than 6 games to prove that a locker room feud has been fixed. Winning cures a lot, sure... but this honeymoon period with Boudreau won't last forever. Let's see him keep it up when the team starts to hit the rough patches under the new coach. Then you can reasonably say it's over.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 6:01 a.m.
Banned
He's been doing it for longer than Boeser has, yet Canucks fans are willing to call him a suddenly elite winger under Boudreau... KK's been scoring at this rate for over a month, he's proven its sustainable. Trocheck has also been kinda ass this year. Defensively he struggles and offensively he's just not there. Miller is still causing major off-ice issues for the organization, and it will take a lot longer than 6 games under a new coach to prove that supposed rift between the players has been fixed.

Miller has been a borderline elite talent since he came to Vancouver even before Boudreau got there. Like I said man, KK needs to score at that rate for longer in order for me and probably other people to really buy into that development. I honestly don't understand why you are insisting so much about Miller being a locker room cancer, they were only ever rumors. When asked about it, Travis Green and literally every Canuck player who got asked immediately denied any rumors of descension in the locker room. I don't know why you are suddenly bringing Boeser into this either

I've looked at KK's stats, and while they are respectable for sure, it's not like people have been questioning his ability to stay in the NHL, everybody sees that he's an NHL caliber talent, people are just concerned about whether or not he reaches his projected ceiling. It sounds like he's making good strides (pun intended), but like I said, I still need to see more
Dec. 29, 2021 at 6:44 a.m.
Miller has been a borderline elite talent since he came to Vancouver even before Boudreau got there. Like I said man, KK needs to score at that rate for longer in order for me and probably other people to really buy into that development. I honestly don't understand why you are insisting so much about Miller being a locker room cancer, they were only ever rumors. When asked about it, Travis Green and literally every Canuck player who got asked immediately denied any rumors of descension in the locker room. I don't know why you are suddenly bringing Boeser into this either

I've looked at KK's stats, and while they are respectable for sure, it's not like people have been questioning his ability to stay in the NHL, everybody sees that he's an NHL caliber talent, people are just concerned about whether or not he reaches his projected ceiling. It sounds like he's making good strides (pun intended), but like I said, I still need to see more

If you need to see more from KK, watch more Canes games. At this point, he's a top six center that's being held back by Carolina's center depth above him. Ask any Canes fan, and they will tell you he's probably been the best center on the team that isn't Sebastian Aho. He's been better than Vincent Trocheck and Jordan Staal. He's showing development that he was never showing in Montreal, and has even proven recently he can have success up the lineup with better linemates against top competition when he was one of 5 Canes forwards accompanied by the top 6 of the Chicago Wolves.

Rumors about a locker room splitting don't come from nowhere. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Something has obviously happened in that dressing room, and obviously, everyone is going to deny it. This is a league where players say 100 words and don't mean anything. You really think someone is going to come out and say "Oh, yeah, there's been a complete divide in the locker room and no one is happy". Winning might give a short reprieve, but it won't be a permanent fix. When the Canucks hit that rough patch again, if these rumors surface yet again, then it's beyond undeniable.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 8:47 a.m.
Eastsidegorilla

You wanna talk about being out of your depth…you’re just shooting down your own credibility with that boeser take…if you think boeser is just now bursting on the scene after Bruce took over you should probably do a bit of research as he’s scoring about .4 goals a game over his career (280 games). As everyone else said, Miller has a lot of passion and is a fiery player, but the locker room cancer notion has been dispelled by all accounts..you’re out of your mind if you’re even comparing his deal with KK. Blasphemy that you’re even having this conversation.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 11:14 a.m.
Quoting: Eastside1996
You wanna talk about being out of your depth…you’re just shooting down your own credibility with that boeser take…if you think boeser is just now bursting on the scene after Bruce took over you should probably do a bit of research as he’s scoring about .4 goals a game over his career (280 games). As everyone else said, Miller has a lot of passion and is a fiery player, but the locker room cancer notion has been dispelled by all accounts..you’re out of your mind if you’re even comparing his deal with KK. Blasphemy that you’re even having this conversation.

You're way out of your depth here...

Boeser's hot right now, and has had consistency and injury issues his entire career. Only 280 games for someone whos almost 25 and meant to be an elite talent? That's already a red flag.

Millers notes as a locker room cancer didn't come from nowhere. The face these rumors exist mean something happened. We may never know what, but to say the rumor is dispelled is very much making at clear you're looking through rose tinted glasses.

kK's 7 years younger, under team control, and scoring at a 0.8 PPG rate... I fail to see how that deal is worse than a 28 year old with only 2 years remaining until he hits the free agent market and plays a less important position. The fact you're arguing this proves you're out of your depth.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 12:05 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Just a note...KK has absolutely no trade value. His qualifying offer is 6.1m next summer which no team is going to match, so he's a UFA.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 2:42 p.m.
Eastsidegorilla
You're way out of your depth here...

Boeser's hot right now, and has had consistency and injury issues his entire career. Only 280 games for someone whos almost 25 and meant to be an elite talent? That's already a red flag.

Millers notes as a locker room cancer didn't come from nowhere. The face these rumors exist mean something happened. We may never know what, but to say the rumor is dispelled is very much making at clear you're looking through rose tinted glasses.

kK's 7 years younger, under team control, and scoring at a 0.8 PPG rate... I fail to see how that deal is worse than a 28 year old with only 2 years remaining until he hits the free agent market and plays a less important position. The fact you're arguing this proves you're out of your depth.

Guess that means red flags for Kucherov too not having that many games under his belt At that age…believe what you want about Miller but the Canucks are a better team with him for whatever that’s worth so I guess he’s not taking as big of a toll on the room as you’re assuming. And I won’t even entertain this conversation about KK, pumping his tires about being .8 ppg over the course of a month while poo pooing boeser for doing the exact same over his entire career. He’s not hot right now, this is simply who he is…it’s clear you know nothing about the game/business or are just so biased you can’t see clearly…
This is honestly bizarre at this point. Lol KK gtfo
Dec. 29, 2021 at 6:26 p.m.
2018 Canucks

‘Still causing’ & ‘Supposed rift’ make your mind up lol

Also know that Miller plays ANY F position & is good at FO’s. Steady scorer since acquiring him. KK has yet to prove he’s close to being steady.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 8:01 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: theleano1

But pesce isn’t getting traded for Miller. Cmon, that’s robbery.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 8:15 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
But pesce isn’t getting traded for Miller. Cmon, that’s robbery.

No, more like a package surrounding Pesce for Miller, Canes wouldn't have to add very much on top of it though, probably just a 2nd rounder, or maybe a 3rd rounder and Steven Lorentz
Dec. 29, 2021 at 11:04 p.m.
Quoting: Nighthawk
‘Still causing’ & ‘Supposed rift’ make your mind up lol

Also know that Miller plays ANY F position & is good at FO’s. Steady scorer since acquiring him. KK has yet to prove he’s close to being steady.

KK's already proven he's steady. His underlying are straight up better than Millers.

And to say Miller is good in all forward positions is just a lie. He can play either wing, but he's too defensively fragile to play center for an extended period of time at a high level. That was the case as a Ranger, it was the case as a Bolt... at 28, that won't suddenly change.

Also, I say supposed, because no one knows what went on outside of those Canucks players, and they'll likely take it to their graves.
Dec. 29, 2021 at 11:07 p.m.
Quoting: Eastside1996
Guess that means red flags for Kucherov too not having that many games under his belt At that age…believe what you want about Miller but the Canucks are a better team with him for whatever that’s worth so I guess he’s not taking as big of a toll on the room as you’re assuming. And I won’t even entertain this conversation about KK, pumping his tires about being .8 ppg over the course of a month while poo pooing boeser for doing the exact same over his entire career. He’s not hot right now, this is simply who he is…it’s clear you know nothing about the game/business or are just so biased you can’t see clearly…
This is honestly bizarre at this point. Lol KK gtfo

Boeser is up and down. Kotkaniemi is consistent as it comes.

KK's last 3 years dxG (Evolving Hockey) +3.21

Millers over the same time: -1.21

Boeser - 3.73

Miller is literally a liability. Yes, he plays with better linemates and is put in more positions to score offensively, but he's so defensively fragile. KK's SO defensively stable, and he's starting to score consistently in an environment that isn't Montreal who cannot develop their own prospects. I won't entertain this anymore, you're insane if you're being serious.

Have a nice day.
Dec. 30, 2021 at 1:36 a.m.
2018 Canucks
KK's already proven he's steady. His underlying are straight up better than Millers.

And to say Miller is good in all forward positions is just a lie. He can play either wing, but he's too defensively fragile to play center for an extended period of time at a high level. That was the case as a Ranger, it was the case as a Bolt... at 28, that won't suddenly change.

Also, I say supposed, because no one knows what went on outside of those Canucks players, and they'll likely take it to their graves.

Nah YOU said ‘STILL CAUSING MAJOR OFF ICE ISSUES’ Backtracking much?

KK is on a very good team & far from anything you claim him to be. This offer never happens.
Dec. 30, 2021 at 4:37 a.m.
Quoting: Nighthawk
Nah YOU said ‘STILL CAUSING MAJOR OFF ICE ISSUES’ Backtracking much?

KK is on a very good team & far from anything you claim him to be. This offer never happens.

He still is. He's still sparking rumors off the ice, and still creating rumors about smoke in that dressing room split. I'm not back tracking, you're just not understanding. Perhaps I'm not making myself clear. Perhaps you're misreading, but I am NOT backtracking.

KK has straight up been a 2C this year. That's something Miller certainly isn't. This offer never happens because it's a stupid offer from Carolina. There's no reason for Vancouver to reject this. If you wish to continue disagreeing, that's alright. But you're going to be arguing with yourself from now on. I've got other stuff to do.

Have a nice day.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll